Albion Online

Albion Online's Release Date is in 1 Hour
9am EST

Prepare for launch by talking about guilds and builds

Albion Online is an overhead isometric open world pvp MMORPG, with a heavy influence on crafting and pvp. Killing players allows full loot of their body, and the game plays like Ultima Online, while combat itself is simple and consists of 6 abilities, similar to League of Legends combat.

Albion costs $30, with a subscription fee of $15/month, with the first being included.

albiononline.com/en/shop/starterpacks/compare

In the beta tests, the highest populated guild and guild alliance was Red Army, a faggy commie guild with a hammer and sickle for their logo. Right wing guilds have been popping up in retaliation, but more players are needed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5H8DwJI0uA
project1999.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another dead on arrival game.

Is this runescape 2.0

Some have said that, i dont think so.

Plays like ultima online.

Open world pvp with a focus on gathering, game heavily revolves around killing others and taking their shit. Runescape is very limited and casual in its pvp

Whats stopping it from turning into a zerg fest.

Theres structured pvp, for guild fights and shit however in the open world, the only thing stopping zergs is the large map. Zergs can and will happen, however guilds and guild alliances are supposed to counter that.

Zergs will exist though

Doesnt look dead

What is the deal with currency That is Premium is it Something similar two currency that is present in Guild Wars 2?

nah

What's the matter OP, get tired of shilling on 4chan or something?

is there present in-game itemshop that you have to pay like gorillion dollars to get (((premium money))) to purchase some useless shit that actually impacts gameplay (for example you get better horse, armor, smaller respawn time or whatever?) or are there changes that are purely cosmetic. I am tired of games that try to
while actually pandering to normalfags with too thick wallet

It's only $30. The $15 is optional and can be bought with in game currency

Gold is p2p money. Silver is in game money. You can trade gold for silver and other way around. So if you're a good goy you can just trade your silver for gold to buy your premium status and never have to actually buy premium with irl money.

No in game shop. Only for the premium status which you can buy with in game currency. Legendary founders ($100 dollar jew tier) get mounts but they are only tier 3. You can get same quality mounts and better by playing.

Also I'm not OP

You never go full shill, never.

what can i get with gold currency then, can you specify? i can't get to most sane and accurate answer in web, and i don't want to spend 30$ on game that is basically p2w simulator

What does premium status get you compared to poorfag status?

Looks like utter fucking shit.

I thought this had been out for 2 years. Or was that some gay early access bullshit?
This game better be really good if it wants to justify that.
Otherwise it's countdown to F2P.

i have dejavu like this game came out long time ago already, am i missing something? is this the famous mandolin effect? am i a time traveller?
whats going on

OP is a shill trying to get people to use his referral link so he can get ingame jewgold. Mod edited out his link.

here's a better question:

how the fuck is TESO still pay 2 play? that game is a massive piece of shit.

You buy premium status with gold. Or you trade the gold for silver. The amount of silver is player driven supply/demand.

Premium status gives you various discounts from npc vendors, additional resource gain, and I think that's it.

It's been in beta for about a year+. You don't need to pay the $15 sub. You get it for free with purchase of the game. Then you don't need to pay for it because you can convert in game money to p2p money.

it's been in early access with various alpha/beta wipes

Yeah that game should have gone under many fortnights ago

Because Elder Scrolls fans are massive cocksucking faggots.

Do you mean Skyrim fans? Because "Elder Scrolls" fans tend to pretend it doesn't exist.

Nah, they're as bad as each other. The whole series is shit.

western civilization was a mistake.

Censorship in every form is a lack of freedom
Censorship is a left wing ideology
Everything bad is a left wing ideology

Enjoy playing the game 2 years late, when a cash shop is introduced

bum

youtube.com/watch?v=E5H8DwJI0uA

Albion resource gathering song

I'd rather pay 60-70$ once than be enslaved by subscription shit. I'd even rather take an ingame shop, people are fine with that as long as it's not pay to win.

How can a low tier title justify subscription ?

Did you not read the thread or are you just that dense?

Id rather pay nothing and get the game for free and get a foot massage while i play.

Hurr durr communism is gurrreat

When will it be F2P?

No, it's a power hungry faggots ideology. It wasn't too long ago when right wingers were considered to be pro-censorship. Hell you can see it now with both sides supporting either blatant censorship or more discrete methods of doing and let's not forget the whole net neutrality issue as well. Where government (no matter what party) is pretty much for the dissolution of net neutrality which you could say is a form of censorship and a big one at that.

It actually sounds pretty fucking rad but I am an RL oldfag and my game time is very limited.

Just pick it up. you can be as hardcore or as casual as you want. It's made to be played cross platform so you can play it on an android tablet if you want

Who cares if it's a beta or has the first month included. The general model is a subscription model. That is a shitty thing to do for a noname game of debatable quality.

I can tell you are underage because anyone with some hair on their balls would be old enough to remember the religious right trying to censor anything and everything you hold dear. For the exact same reasons and with the exact same arguments SJWs use now.

You can buy the sub with in game currency

Originally was gonna be, but then they said they were afraid of huge numbers of players, so it went buy 2 play. Free2play wont be for prolly months if not 1 year

You dont know what right wing vs left wing is do you?

Casuals are welcome, we have a few overnight-working players who cant do alot. Similar mindsets are what we're looking for

Not up to date on MMOs are we? :^)

No u

Well and good, devs can whatever they want, but nobody is going to buy a game so they can riot against a commie guild. There already is PS2 for that, and that's free.

The premise is nice and it looks like it would run on my toaster, but >paying for videogames
Nope. Never again. I am no longer a good goy. Pry the money from my cold dead hands, jew.

That is grindbait and you know it.

An ad hominem fallacy is an argument to the man, rather than what he's saying.

I think you'll find I just insulted you and then made my argument.

Right wingers are very pro censorship. Right wingers wanted Rap, D&D, Harry Potter, video games, etc all censored because of poor babby jesus and "wont somebody please think of the childrens." You are an idiot if you think otherwise. Censorship is not a right/left issue. Stop acting like the child you are and educate yourself on the history of your ideology.

It sure is a good way to have your cake and eat it too though. You get the initial cash from them purchasing the game, you get sub fees, and you get to have a cash shop because the lifeless shutins can play 23 hours a day 6 days a week and thus earn a subscription. So we NEED a cash shop to support that.

Also give us money for stuff that should be in the game for free, because we have a cash shop.

I do, but people have short-term memory when it comes to inconvenient pieces of their history, especially if it doesn't fit their agenda. Keep living in your fantasy world though, don't let me burst your bubble.

It binds you to one game if you actually go with it. And being stuck on 1 mmo is not good at all.
It sucks dicks.

Which is why its a great money making idea, most people wont do that shit, so they'll pay the sub fee.

And then you still have a cash shop because someone MIGHT try to grind to play? We gotta cater to him, Besides the cash shop aint that bad since you can earn money with thousands of hours of mindless grinding. Hey by the way buy this cool mount only 10.99 or a solid month of grinding. Don't forget to renew your subscription on the game you paid full price for, goyim.

So is the game good or not? If it's good I'll at least give it a shot.

Its a full priced game with subscription and cash shop.

You'll love it.

I really don't care about how the game is packaged, I wanna know about the gameplay. What does the game do well and what aspects of it suck shit, you know?

Theres no pvp in that you fucking casual

Go shill your game somewhere else OP

yeah the difference being runescape lets you play for free, you can, theoretically, make the money in F2P for the "sub" item. but in here they're still charging you 30 dollars.

COMEDY DIAMONDIUM

I didn't think Holla Forums could sink any lower

why are all mmos so ugly?

runescape 2006 had an ok style, but otherwise

Its graphics are the way they are because you can play it on shitty laptops and tablets. Super cross platform brings in a large amount of players

Bumping for the guild, ALBION HISTORY X

Do you see a fucking O in there? user is talking about PlanetSide 2.

fuck off retard. not a single person here is retarded enough to spend 30 dollars on this shit.

It really isn't a bad game

you kidding me? look at this AIDS.

its shittier than runescape BUT it costs twice as much AND you have to pay an entry quota the first time. fuck this game and fuck you

30 fucking dollary doos for this piece of shit game?

like I said, I think old runescape is the best looking mmo that I have seen. The art direction is the problem.

Fuck off shill.
Yeah, your game can go fucking die. Going to see single-digit player numbers in under 3 months if that isn't removed. Calling it right now.

how slutty can you make your character in this game?

You can go right back to reddit.

since idiots keep bumping this shill thread, migh as well put it to good use, can we talk about MMOs?

i've been looking for something confy to grind in. i tried secret world legends, wurm, tree of savior, and digimon masters, they all suck. are you guys playing anything of the sort?

the character models are low poly trash, like runescape "2"

can i make waifus and fully customize my character?
or is one of those shitlord "games"?

Limited character customization

did they just steal wurms art style?

I'm sure that will work out for them

Instant recommendations are PSO2, Warframe, DCUO and Mabinogi.

Instant recommendation not to play is PSO2. The action is "fun" but the grinding is in no way comfy, and it needs to die, it came out in 2012.

Hey, where's my (you)?
Also PSO2 is objectively the best online action game ever made, stay salty you didn't solve the captcha pleb.

That's retarded. No sage and no (you) for your shit opinion

Fuck no. I could never recommend that shit considering all the paywalls and the fact that even if you pay for every single one of them, you still can't do shit without subbing anyway.

This game has actual pay cash for silver. Get the fuck out.

already played and forgot to mention it, its boring and clunky as shit.

no it isn't, its crap.

Eh, it was fun 30 hours for me and I didn't pay for anything. At least it's the only game where you can make spawn and shit.

So you didn't solve the captcha as well? Your loss I guess.

HA, he played it, AND forgot to mention it. So much for that eh? :) PSO2 deserves no recognition when there is PSO1 that can still be played.

PSO1 is just anime diablo.
PSO2 is DMC4 co-op edition.
The fact that you're even comparing the two instantly makes your opinion worthless.

god you're a fucking tool.

i played it up to like level 35, practically solo because if you're not endgame or already have friends inside, nobody gives a shit. It has the classic try-hard MMO attempt at "RADICAL ACTION COMBAT" that fails miserably everytime.
the whole game is doing sidequests for anime girls and RPing as your anime waifu.

its not shit alright? its just not good to play unless you're a hardcore fan of the PS franchise which is actually shit in general, PSO2 is the pinnacle of the franchise and its not even worth playing

what the fuck? how can you even compare that clunky piece of shit to a devil may cry game?

you're full of shit man. filtered.

Kay.

I'm playing project 1999 right now (classic Everquest) and it's been great so far (level 21/60). Slower and harder than other MMOs with less of a focus on quests and more of a focus on grinding mobs. Because of this, it's very easy to make groups wherever you go (in some places you will be steamrolled without one) and people are very social.

that sounds like ffxi.

eeeh, give me a link? im really bored, willing to try almost anything.

FUCK i should have saged that

>b2play AND (((optional))) subscription which will totally not have you living like a second-class nigger without it
ead benis :DD

project1999.com/
Fair warning, it can be a doozy to set up, but look up the "Duxas all in one installer"

No thanks Ayzendberg

explain why I should play this instead of oldschool runescape

this is nothing like runeshit, this is open world PVP lose everything on death

And that's supposed to be a selling point?

Worse than having a pinkie for a dick.

wasn't this shit like in long ass beta
I'd rather keep spending 13 bucks to play my Catgirl on ffxiv