Any anons in Manchester/Leeds that kind of Area?

Any anons in Manchester/Leeds that kind of Area?

Recently a business in Manchester put down homeless spikes. I want to go and concrete over them.

Other urls found in this thread:

dismalgarden.com/archives/defensive_architecture
phrases.org.uk/meanings/sleep-on-a-clothesline.html
phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/28/messages/179.html

cock.li/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homeless spikes?

spikes you put down where homeless people tend to sleep

Spikes on things so that homeless people don't sit or sleep there.

why not just post boxtongue graffiti near the spikes? That'll show em

but it won't though will it. Concrete would though.

I can't be of any help OP because I'm 8,000 miles away. I wish you only the best of luck though.

wew

If you are interested, here are some more examples of "defensive architecture":
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */10e53fb8
dismalgarden.com/archives/defensive_architecture

could you break them with anything? would a sledgehammer knock them out?

perhaps, although I assume they are bolted in.

or any anons a little further away willing to travel a little? Muke i know you emailed me, I know it was you, quit making youtube videos and actually do something.

phrases.org.uk/meanings/sleep-on-a-clothesline.html

phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/28/messages/179.html

could you chisel them out with like a crowar or the like?

You gotta convert him first

I actually don't know how they are connected to the ground, thats why concrete will be sure fire cos it will just cover them up

i hope you find someone tonguebox poster, doing this shit alone gets pretty depressing after a while

I assume you are not in the UK fams?

i'm in aus my dude otherwise i would definitely join

London Black Revs have done this but the concrete was shit. It caused enough fuss for the company though since they recorded it and put it on the internet that they removed the spikes. That was years ago though and these cunts should know it's an unpopular move.

Manchester is tricky, there's a lot of cops around. Where is this business? Is it in the paper or something? Post a URL without (so no referral)

Would you be interested in sending me an email anyway just so I have your address, I'm trying to gather like minded people from all over so that we could perhaps do co-ordinated actions in the future

are you UK? Are you willing? If not concrete maybe we can brainstorm

Yeh it is in the paper:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/homeless-spikes-manchester-homelessness-rough-sleeping-a7551136.html,

but also there are these kind of spikes all over the UK in different places.

I know (I just told you a story about them m8!). Are you still using a static corporate email? I realised Holla Forums had an affiliated email provider today hosted in Romania at cock.li, if you're using a static you should use that at least. Personally I suggest the @national.shitposting.agency address, but redchan.it is also pretty applicable.

you did, I'm dumb. Also tech illiterate as fuck fam. What is a static email and why is it bad? You are perhaps interest tho?

Bullshit. I used to get pissed arround Urbis.

So you're a Manc then, feeling revolutionary?

They'll hand your shit over to anyone inquiring in a heartbeat is the main concern, I just thought since it's early on you may as well put your faith in an Holla Forums affiliated guy who has his servers in Romania instead.

Getting pissed on the streets is fine, if you're causing trouble and someone picks you up on the central CCTV there are enough cops on patrol to nab you. The outlying towns are pretty much a free for all by comparison.

fair enough. I guess I'll make one. How do I go about it?

Also, would you like to email this new address when I have, are you even 2/10 willing?

Considering the age I was getting pissed at the cops would nab me.

And you're assuming someone is watching. Most of the time guards are fiddling with their phones or the camera is fake.

I'm a Manc who doesn't want to be v&'d

Sure I'll email it.

I've got in trouble because of active CCTV linked up to the police before. Got out of it because I'm a smooth operator :^)

well then you won't be v and d'd then

So how do I make one?

cock.li/
You click on the button that says Register

sure man my email is [email protected]/* */

i'm in brisbane btw. as tonguebox guy said if there are likeminded anons in my area who wanna do some praxis hmu

tbh its gonna be easier if these are all in from the one email account, is your heart set?

I use a throwaway that wipes emails every few hours, but I'll send to where ever you want.

How do we know you're not GMP?
You posted

So I know you're a newfag :^)

[email protected]/* */

Acronyms for days. Speak to me man.

guilty. I have been on leftypol for almost three years now, it is the only board I frequent or have ever frequented for anything other than morbid curiosity

Did you get my email or did it fuck up?

are the guy from aus or the other guy?

If you are the other guy i didn't get your email