Recommend Yuri Otome ITT

Recommend Yuri Otome ITT

Are you a girl?

no but I want to be one

Hey, don't group yuri with otome. Yuri is for everyone, otome is for girls and fags.

I want yuri targeted at females

end your life, leave, or post tits.

I want romantic hand-holding and wild emotions, not sexual

You certainly do have brain problems

That's just as bad as normal faggotry.

Most people will be shitposting your thread. Out of pity I will tel you a simple truth.
There is not enough of a market to support such games.

As it should be.

Not in the west, no. But it exists in Japan.

Perhaps once in a blue moon such a niche title will be translated for me.

Fujoshis in Japan don't want yuri. Yuri is mainly aimed at guys.

No japanese dev is gonna make a yuri otome with a target audience of girls. It will always be directed at otaku men.

Only incredibly niche games not made for profit.

LET ME DREAM

It's time to wake up.

you can become one though

Dreams have a habit of turning into nightmares.

I'm aware of the meme, but I don't fancy myself a LARPer

Forget Otome try these:
Akai Ito
Aoi Shiro
Flowers
Nurse Love Addiction
Kindred Spirits
Katahane

There's no way he could have been only into chicks. Having you nuts cut off and going vegetarian tends to be fucking gay even by trap standards.

How is Flowers -Le volume sur printemps- ? And the sequel?

All they have to do is speak a single sentence and the immersion will be broken. Traps, even more so than women, will never be anything more than PD in real life.

Lilium x Triangle

If there's an otome in which they happen to be cute girls I'll take it.

The term is Shoujo Ai you fucking idiot.

No, that's a made up western term.

And "yuri otome" is better how exactly?

yuri = girls loving girls
otome = games aimed at girls

Otome games are usually a girl main character dating guys though, not yuri. OP is just a dum dum.

>Otome games are usually a girl main character dating guys though, not yuri. OP is just a dum dum.

Asking for something uncommon doesn't make him a dumb person. I'd love to have more lesbian shit made for actual lesbians, it has a different flavor to it, more emotion-focused dealing with troublesome feelings. Yes, it is absolutelly gay.
The few translated manga I have read with this theme were pretty enjoyable.

I need more stories of degenerate come-to-jesus moments.

bump for this. I hope the user you posted is doing better.

Guess he never really broke free of the trap meme's clutches.

This story is impossible to believe. Why would he give out his actual town name?

Seconding Aoi Shiro, great game try it.

Troid was such a faggot that I can't really enjoy yuri like I used to.

Who?

This is one of those times where ignorance is bliss tbh

Decent/good sapphic VN with western art when?

You should have said games with sexy 2D lesbians, you fucking idiot.

Psst >>>/u/13679

If he's looking for "yuri otome" he's probably more after the "young girls in love" aspect rather than "sexy lesbians"

Yes, but not only did they make a rec thread for VNs, but they also forget to specify what exactly is appealing about it. Prepare for cucktards.

I don't particularly find "sexy lesbians" appealing most of the time. Despite that, I love yuri content, because of the drama and FEELS and also because I relate

Anyway it's pretty clear that neither of us actually read the thread because they covered all this in the first 50 posts

>tfw my girl gf fell for it too
My life has taken an interesting turn in the last 2 years

for the same reason someone would post a hooker he had just killed plus the coordinates of where she is buried if someone got dubs replying to him

someone has to have the screens of that one

Nice blog

That's not how you trap!
The balls are like the second best part!

I ain't homo and even I say you can't have a dick without balls. Where's the authenticity, let alone the humor, in it?

estrogen is a hell of a drug

Otomes are shit. Better read actual mangas while listening to music.

t. real woman

You know the rule.

Kill all faggots. Kill all trannies. Take your mental illness elsewhere.

I seriously don't get women who like traps. If you like effeminate people, just become a lesbian, what's the difference? Dicks are gross anyway. Real men are superior in every way. Not the /fit/ fags kind of men either, they're self centered and gay.

I'll be leaving soon, don't worry.

If you cut your balls off wouldn't your sex drive go with it? what would be the point?

Clearly you've never seen an unkiked benis.

It would be extremely painful…

I've seen them all. Not interested, sorry. I prefer clothed men with charming and mysterious pretty face, good posture, and good shoulder width. Darker skinned blue eyed italian men are supreme.