Retarded fucking developers or the opposite

Anyone have any good laughs when it comes to retarded fucking devs/forum mods/companies shooting themselves in the face. I need some humor right now, besides my life. Can also counter that with developers being fucking awesome. I remember the devs for Legend of Grimrock helping some dude who was super disabled and integrated some type of voice activated control?

ALRIGHT

tl;dr?
What game? What dev?

PlayerUnknownBattlegrounds.
Shit flinging at its finest.

No one cares.

I used to, but nowadays it just annoys the fuck out of me. Makes me wish the people who post those Ren gifs had balls or something, y'know?

But on the bright side, it saves me a lot of money, so que sera sera, right?

It's "Nobody cares" and I am sorry no one gave a shit about the new Kingdom Hearts or is that you playerunknown?

e3 is the grand daddy of comical gold.

I've never cared about a single E3 in my life, tbh user. Nowadays it's so much easier to since the SJWIDS has infected everything.

I think ultimately I laugh at it because it's easier to laugh about it than to let it bother you but it still does and always will until there's nothing fucking left.

Side question. Do anons here even read OP post, or just scroll through the catalog, look at the image, and post? Seems to be staple now.

The OP said:

That's what I replied to. I said that no, I didn't, because in my opinion it got too pathetic.

I mean, sure, it's funny for a while, but then it just gets grating. It's like watching a handegg player beat his coalburner or smoke a joint or whatever - like you have a life most people would kill for, so why are you wasting it?

I guess I was just generalizing, thanks for the response though.

It's all good, user.

did he start literally shaking and have a ptsd attack

WE NEED TO BLACKLIST THESE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!
Isn't his game some pixel shit?

You seriously didn't get the reference, did you?

Yeah, and the game was set in a post-communist Dystopia. Looked like survival shit with the premise, but nothing else could be known.

That sucks, sounds like a cool premise.

Lol, he sounds like a good guy, he's on our side. What'd he say or do wrong?

Obligatory

My number one favorite time any single develop got BTFO was when Blizzard tried to implement facebook IDs on their forums and their fucking CM's got doxed. Pretty sure they ended up getting away with the change in the long run but it was pretty great at the time.

He's just covering his back though. He seemed to hold strong enough beliefs before that I doubt he's been persuaded to change and hopefully is just playing nice so that his big break isn't shat on by progressives and their journo buddies.

>LIKE MEN
Also I dare this bitchboi to say something like that to the Doc in real life. Guy is like 6"6'

I second

user's opinion on that. He is on -Twitter-, after all… Have to suck up to look good.

He got up on stage at E3 and castrated himself live by apologizing to SJWs and saying those tweets no longer reflect his current beliefs.

He cucked out hardcore because of the pressure.

I wanna know just what exactly did he do to enrage his roomate so much that they'd kick his chest and smash his head through a plate glass door.