Not even polygon is shill their game anymore

Man it was months ago where every site wouldnt shut up about this game. And now where's the news. Fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/384389117
archive.is/9K9OV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone's gonna suck its dick when the Nintendo Switch version comes out.

Yeah. That will be the second life of that game on Holla Forums. Complete 180 degree change of opinion.

Board activity pertaining to the Switch flipflops between owners of the thing saying you should wait until more comes out for it, and shitposters screaming up and down there's blind defenders of the thing haha nogames xd. So I don't think that's what's gonna happen, unless you're referring to outside sites.

nice thread fag
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/384389117

No, he's completely right. People here bought ARMS, and that's an even worse game. Everyone on Holla Forums will buy yooka as soon as it will be available on No Games platform.

I'm surprised anybody stoops to actually visiting the site to make sure nothing's being crossposted, with how much people profess to hate the site and not pay attention to it anymore.

I played ARMS and it was alright, but I probably wouldn't buy it myself. I sincerely doubt people here will rim the game just because it's on Switch, at best you'll probably get some chuckles it's popping up on such a platform before everyone immediately forgets about it, especially with Mario Odyssey coming along.

I never got the whole craze for amiibo support, Super Smash Bros. is the only game that actually does anything interesting with it. Unless they're those types that hoard 50+ of them just to switch them out one after the other for a parade of 20-rupees tier rewards.

ok i was bored to make a screencap so i just linked it , but it was obvious that cuckhan fags were at it today; i've seen shit thread after shit thread after shit thread today

ARMS is pretty good except for the amount of content and I liked this game. I'm gonna screencap this post and post it when the switch version comes out.

I wish this game was good, I need to motivate myself to drawfag. I fucking hate myself for being so discouraged. Fuck me man.
Anyways, wouldn't Yooka look better with a Lei and some glasses, maybe a shirt to go with it to mirror the bear? Maybe him a sort of nerdy look, similar to how banjo had a 'Goofy' aesthetic. Make Laylee have a smaller nose too, since she's a girl, shape it like a heart, give her some pompom powerups later in the game, along with cute eyes that more anons can sexualize, all attention is good attention. I really don't know what Steve was thinking when designing these characters, I'm gonna scratch the surface a bit here, maybe I'll type up a full review in a few days, seeing as I'm a huge rarefag.

Banjo-Kazooie went for a "Fairy Tale" vibe, while YL didn't know what the hell it wanted to be, It should have gone for "Polynesian Culture" because Hawaii.
Banjo made you think of Hillbilly's and such, YL tried to be tropical and "charming", but it failed to leave a print at that too, even when rare made games like Viva Pinata, along with the Maya/Aztec levels from before, I just don't understand how it felt so washed out. It failed at just about everything.
The demo held a lot of promise, and the coins (which are now called Playcoins) looked like something you wanted to collect, but the feathers didn't look too approachable, and they were scattered to fuck.
I'm really confused on how the game went from "Great" to "Good" to "OK" to "What?", I looked at every update and felt depressingly disinterested the more I looked at it. More info in the video, but I will give more info as the thread goes by. I'm warming up.

Mom has a special surprise for you, you have to close your eyes and open your mouth, and don't open it until you've swallowed it all up ha ha
OP was talking about just fanboys in general, even with the game being "fixed", people are going to act like it's objectively good, even though collectathons have never been "Amazing", now get something that's a downgraded Mario 64, and DOWNGRADE that even further, and you'll get YL.

I wish this wasn't on the Unity engine. God fuck it's gonna drain the batter faster than anything we've seen before.

I do sometimes, and even when I've called posters out, mark refuses to delete, so I just let the thread burn.
I stopped reporting posts long ago. Not effective.

Try applying for mod, you'll do a good job.

Not event that. Yooka needs a complete redesign to look more palatable. The reason I like banjo a ton is due to his googly eyes, I expected the MC to have googly eyes too. I think Steve is just rusty.

Eh, beats generals. Plus I personally don't really care if something's crossposted or not, most often it gets nuked off the catalog explicitly because of that instead of it being bait or actually breaking any rules. On their own merits most are benign enough they'd get a pass if they weren't also on 4chan.

Selective enforcement on a per-mod basis is grand, eh?

I love the designs and the game is alright. Why do the devs have to be virtue signaling cunts?

don't tempt me

But you can use amiibo to unlock fun content in those characters' new games!

God damn. Still not going back. Get better mods, remove google captcha and any/all filters and I'll be good. Never gonna happen though.
archive.is/9K9OV
Archive for those who don't want to directly to it.

You think? It's fucking infuriating reporting obvious shitposts and having them be discarded.
You want this fucking board to burn so bad Mark, then you got it.

I don't give a shit about the devs, the designs just bother the fuck out of me, namely the pigs, duck, enemies, and vending machine. The whole game needs overhaul.
They could have easily redesigned Dr. Puzz into a mad scientist and given him the name "Dr. Pozz", it still sounds like octopus but lewder, and snuck some BK-tier adult humor into it.
For example, when before you are transformed, the doctor will tell you "Are you ready to get…"POZZED?!"
Give him an assistant named P. Crabs, if you get the joke, I've already done my job.

"Fuck me in the ass Daddy, fuck me in the ass!"
Except that's actually pleasant, unlike this.

God, Johnny and his little brother are such fucking manchildren. I'm confident they'd get along juuuust fine with Mark and R.O.B fag.

Oh wow this thread is ALSO a (1) and done. What's up with that?
Should we keep discussing this, or are we being snooped on. Does it matter?