ANYONE PLAY THIS LITERAL GARBAGE CAN GAME

ANYONE PLAY THIS LITERAL GARBAGE CAN GAME

NO

can you jump?

Why do (((people))) play video games if they can't play fairly? Why do they abuse lag switches to win? Are they truly this pathetic?

I like the concept, but they always turn out shit and overly pandered to streamers.

Why every fucking day the same thread about it? This is like 3 day straights of PUBG threads

this website isnt one person you fucking mongrel

why dont you get a job and maybe you wont see the same threads everyday

Ah the usual shitposting faggot OP.
Want to replay a third time to the same post you braindead retard?

kill yourself you ugly faggot no one asked you to reply to a thread about a game you hate you fucking moron

honestly guy what is the matter with you?

what? you the meme police or something? look at yourself you actual loser.

Did those dicks you were sucking get to your head, OP?

No one asked you to come into a thread about a game you did not like. Are you mad that I am responding to you after you posted spam? How terrible for you and your retarded feelings. Remember to drink warm milk before your nap.

Your thread could be considered spam because of how shit it is :^)

Sometimes you're alright Holla Forums

:^)

Kill yourself OP. Stop posting this every fucking week. On the other hand, I like it. It's a shit game but it's fun if you play in a squad and actually coordinate like a milsim. The chances of that happening are very minimal though. Plus it's fun streamsniping twitch fags and watching the salt flow.

I feel the same way about this game as i do about fidget spinners.
Why is it so fucking popular?

Real Society.
vs.

Videogame and Sports Societes.

Formerly included.
Before P2W, deciding that a guy who dumps 500 dollars into a game is on equal footing with a guy who played over 1000 hours.

Wake me up when they add first person only mode and balance guns better

Check these digits

This community is pretty fucking retarded

and it's clear as day that you don't belong

Nice try fag

too bad

This community is pretty fucking retarded

This OP is pretty fucking retarded

I don't have anything to prove to you. you're all a bunch of actual retards who post in threads about video games they don't like and throw a shit fit when confronted. Kill yourselves.

a thread thrives or falls with its OP
kill yourself

shut up idiot

you dumb faggot posting in threads about games you hate

show me where I hated on the game

go post on Holla Forums

I bought it just to see what the hype was about. Ended up getting it refunded. It's a fun concept but I got bored of it after a few games.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Didn't even remember to sage but it's worth it for those sweet HH dubs, hard work pays off kids, unlike threads dedicated to shit FotM meme games like OP posted

I feel like I'm doing that right now

WEW

LAD

checked

Are you okay?

Check the other posts by his ID. I'd say no.

Just like the Overwatch threads.

Nice try pubg shitter, your game is shit

Both are inferior to the guy who is actually good.

SAFE SPACE FAGGOT

Cum Town is just a shitpost podcast, but fucking hell look at the rest of those.
Imagine getting paid $350,00+ for a game you barely even work on and mostly get random people to make for you.

* $350,000 a year