Nintendo Switch Being RESTOCKED + Upcoming Switch/3DS Games Lineup

Nintendo Switch Units are FINALLY being Restocked for consumers who didn't get one the first time around

Target
archive.is/fx7Ob

Best Buy
archive.is/pYJU7

GameStop Custom Switch Bundles
archive.is/bvXy2

Here is the upcoming lineup of games
July

September

October

November

2017 [TBA]

Limited Editions

∆•Hardware•∆

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hypwnotic/status/886273207837356032
archive.is/QXAkV
archive.is/DAZDB
archive.is/WWAvH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, this DOES mean you should hurry the fuck up and get one before the scalpers beat you to it.

Eh, I'm fully expecting to see the New Switch Pro XL Plus down the road in 2 years, maybe by then It'll have games as well.

Are these E-Shop releases or something?

Yes, those are E-Shop releases.

Virtual Console. Pokemon Bank support and I think they said online battles, but I'm probably making shit up.

Thank the heavens.
I must go buy a New 2DSXL before that comes out, as I broke my current 2DS home button.

Kirby has my attention and I'll try the Pokemon games to see if they fixed the problems with SM, which was quite fun for a single playthrough but brickwalled at the end.

So, the only things of note are Pikmin and Layton. Superstar Saga might be good.
Call me when the emulator is at 80%.

There's no fucking way they can't just release them now.

Nice try, shill.

Wait for piracy is my rule.

After that awful looking Ubisoft game, and how quickly they dumped the Wiiu, i don't think i'm going to give Japtendo more money to be a cunt so they can resell old games and get them taken off of rom sites.

Not to mention their censorship (they pretend like they're okay without it and then implement it after a really short time). It's their fault Senran Kagura is going to through those problems. That breast touching whatever it was isn't coming to the US.

Besides they're clearly don't care about their core audience besides the few games like zelda/mario/splatoon then it's just trash games.

And they always soullessly close down their communities lol.

All companies are cunts to their industry but nintendo has really been careless about the choices it makes.

Does it even matter goy? This is a Nintendo board, enjoy your stay?

For every retard who peddles this I always sperg out and have to post that an emulator is not forthcoming due to differences in PC architecture as compared to GC/Wii/Wii U, so work can't be piggybacked off of. You'll be waiting five years or more, and God help you if there's a price-drop or anything else that makes a Switch easier to come by, in which case an emulator enters development hell like it did for the 3DS.

Let me know when they completely cancel their plans for paid online. It could be 5 Freedom cents a month for all I care but on principle I don't support paying extra to fully enjoy multiplayer games after buying them and the console to play them. Until then I'm not interested, and I'm okay with just PC/3DS.

Just pay goy! It's okay, even if your internet is garbage or your switch is defective, then we block you, you'll still love us!

Their stance on free online is growing increasingly shaky, they've already extended the grace-period until you have to pay well into next year and buffed up what you actually get out of it. Don't know if they'll keep sweetening the pot or otherwise skirting closer and closer to unpaid, but they're apparently willing to do so.

I need to get around to hacking my 3DS…

I didn't know their were cucking out from paid online, what an interesting take.

Aren't these penalties present in other online games to prevent rage-quitting faggots from constantly avoiding losses?

Call me when DQ Heroes 1+2 is out, I need slay slimes as William Wallace here.

Indeed, and I agree with it, but…
mobile.twitter.com/hypwnotic/status/886273207837356032

Fuck whoever wrote this

Just about all of Splatoon as a franchise is in that casual tween tone.

I'm still in shock that fucking Xenoblade is coming to the Switch within the first year. Should be quite a bit of fun, also I'm curious if Nintendo will be announcing more games this or next month. They did say they had some more games that weren't announced.

archive.is/QXAkV

Maybe we'll get a new Golden Sun, F-Zero and Custom Robo due to all of those extra resources

These idiots have no idea how retail works. I work at a Target.
1. We never stopped getting Switches, it's not like there was one release and then all the stock dried up. We've been getting 3-5 consoles every week and we've sold them all "stand alone." Yeah they sell out in a day or two when we get them, but there's more next week. Check the stock online. Call and ask. Wait at the door every morning if you really want one. The longest consecutive amount of time we went with zero Switches was three weeks, and the console has been out for four months now.
2. An item being in the sales flyer is not a guarantee we'll have it. There's been shit in the flyer before that our particular store will NEVER carry, because there's different types of targets with different demographics but they all use the same sales flyer. We got six switches last friday (the 14th) and we have zero coming for the Splatoon release. I'm pretty sure the six we got last week WAS the consoles intended for Splatoon, and they've already sold.

Fucking Christ, just more proof "games journalists" have never worked a day in their goddamn lives. Theorizing about what's gonna be in a retail store, fancying themselves some kind of fucking researcher and delivering hypotheses to their readers because they read a sales flyer.

I got six disconnects (the fault of nintendo's servers) during the Splatfest demo and I never got any kind of block message.

I pray to gaming god that you don't! Stay lucky! screecap this post in case it ever happens in the near future

Yeah? Well they get thousands of dollars from mommy and daddy, play all the games few months beforehand and get them all for free while YOU'RE WORKING AT A TARGET

I did when I wanted to change my weapon but I forgot to quit matchmaking.

T. gameinformer/cucktaku staffer/neo-gaf user

My friend got 7 disconnects and also no block message. I'm pretty sure that cunt on twitter was some kind of ragequitting bitch.

They also have to sell their souls to SJWs or be blacklisted from all the big ad revenue places.

I'm with the other user, Nintendo needs to either shit or get off the pot with this. I still might buy one if there is a good piracy option, but charging for online is the reason I am skipping this generation entirely.

I'm considering getting the new 2ds, Is Xenoblade (The portable version) a good game?
Might wait until Black Friday though.

I'd vastly prefer they figure it out myself.

Xenoblade's more or less a port of the Wii version with some extras, if graffix aren't your concern then go the N3DS version, if they are then the Wii version is prettier. It's a good enough game it kept my attention.

You can't avoid losses in Splatoon 1 by ragequitting. If you dc you lose rank as though you lost the match (and you also lose 2 points if you dc from a squad match at S or S+ rank, even though you don't normally gain or lose points for squad matches once you're past A+). Temp bans are unnecessary.

Im in the same boat. Or until no more heros 3 is out.

I'm not doing shit, faggot. It's not worth it right now. The list that was provided gives me no games I would want to buy that console for. Get out, shill.

I've been waiting for another F-Zero.
I've been waiting for another TroubleMakers.
I've been waiting for another game with Skullomania.

Surviving modern Gaming isn't as harrowing, it's just boring and sad. If and when the emulator comes, I'll still be waiting.

Those games have been out for a long while, user.

What? It's already been released. I played it a while back. Was pretty decent.

Reminder that the Switch is almost exactly the same as the Wii U.

You haven't heard?

Emulate it.

:^)

but user they are the SJWs who sold their souls to the devil. mommy and daddy can't control their kids, just look at Wally Sarkeesian

feels fucking amazing.

PAL release

Wow, that's not even shilling, OP doesn't even hide that he works for jewtendo.

Nintendo was a mistake.

Maybe it'll have games by then.

I'm right here you gay.

I know inner-city education has consistently failed you summerkiddies, but even a napa like you ought to be able to follow the thread's context clues on this one.

I want one just for Splatoon 2 but knowing Nintendo they will release an improved less shitty Switch the next week after i buy one

a less shitty Switch with a free game, mind you.

Tell us a story mark, how much of a faggot was user being?

basically he copied and pasted his thread and anons called him out on it and provided proof, so I promptly deleted the thread as it was reported.

its not like I give a shit about 3rd party support on a fucking nintendo console, I bought the damn thing for splatoon, mario, and the inevitable smash, I've got my PC for everything else
but what the fuck is taking so long to release a port of a 6 year old game?
this shit should have been at launch to pad out the current drought, and actually ATTEMPT to convince people that they've gotten better at handling 3rd parties
Nintendo is full of shit, its Ubisoft and the WiiU all over again

archive.is/DAZDB
archive.is/WWAvH
Now it's BlazBlue threads turn.

Wrong faggot, Mark
The (1)-and-done OP crossposting is correct, though

I think it's simply due to off topic, bozo.

Least the new bowser minions game looks alright, but god damn, don't fix shit that wasn't broken.

Why the fuck is it taking nintendo months to release the game when it already seems like it's finished and ready to fucking ship, also:

I hope this isn't a sign of Poz.

Fuck Nintendo. Gotta say though, the voice acting in this one is pretty weak compared to all the other games, lady layton's alright but the rest of the cast seems a bit more amateur compared to the previous games.

Why wouldn't Nintendo mandate that marketplaces protect from scalping? When they do this anti-consumer bullshit it breeds ill will. When I think about buying a Nintendo Switch, I get a rotten taste in my mouth. They're really tarnishing their brand lately, I no longer picture a friendly, fun company when I think of Nintendo. I picture a corporate beast that will fuck me over any way it possibly can.

Iwata understood this. With Iwata, Nintendo was given a sense of humanity that was impressive for such a company. The new faggot in charge has revealed how ruthless they can really be, and I think it will have lasting impact.

user, there are too many fanboys and mindless consumers to count. They won't care if Nintendo becomes another generic anti-consumerist company, they want their shitty gayems.

You know this would be great, IF IT WASN'T THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE MONTH AND ALL MY BILLS DIDN'T COME IN.

post yfw you never spent a dime on this shit

Wow, great moves, keep it up with that totally daring and controversial decision to not use your disposable income on a luxury product, we're all very proud of you and your clearly enlightened sense of value.

Congratulations!

Nintoddlers, everyone!

I want give her my beaner weiner

Not until hax

Wow so nothing's coming out in August, how swell…

It is a luxury product, just like any gaming product of any variety.
Feel free to continue crying because you're a fag begging for your ego to be stroked by strangers on the internet

It's the cheapest luxury product out there, not by price, but by specs. I seriously need to see the teardown and HOW they were able to inflate the building price to $269 bucks.

A very cold, calculated persuasion move. It's like how Trump does deals, if you're one of the smart ones who notices. They open with an offer that is unreasonable or unlikeable, and then reach a middle ground between that and what we went. Suddenly, a year from now, you're okay with paying for online because you had a longer grace period, and you get more value out of it than initially promised. In the meantime, it was what they always wanted, but by opening with the more unreasonable offer and bargaining down, you accept the deal.

In other words, Nintendo is screwing you and tricking you into thinking it's a good deal. Now that Iwata's gone, this is the sort of ice cold hardcore business they're going to run. I recommend staying away from Nintendo. They're going to blow your mind with how hard they play against you, if recent trends continue.

It's probably the same thing that kept wii u at 300 all this time: the fucking controllers, just look at the prices for another pair, even at retail it's astronomical.

They've not been out of stock in my local EB Games, what is this about?

Since when? That whole "censorship" woe was about the devs making a new series that isn't fanservice fluff, not about Senran Kagura.

Vita fortress will not fall.

Do it. Although, unfortunately B9S is a bit substandard compared to A9LH.

Fuck no it's not. WiiU at least had backwards compatibility with Wii, also GameCube if you hack it.

I just want a home TGM game. But Ubisoft cucked us.

By your logic, a tiger electronic game you get from a happy meal is a luxury, no?
Maybe take the cocks out of your mouth, and you'd fare a bit better on this site.
No one likes a shill.

I felt the same way just by looking at Kimishima, but now hearing him speak, shit sent shivers down my back. He cares not about quality products, he cares not about interacting with fans, he cares NOT about making fair deals. He cares only about profit and profit along, with the Switch rising, so will the fanboys and they'll be to blind to see their tricks. Glad I escaped after the Wii era.

I really wish the Switch build quality was better. Would it have killed them to make a metal aluminum version with clicky controls?

So It's like the Wii fucked an Nvidia Tablet?

Calling me a shill won't change the fact you're still faggoty hipster seeking social satisfaction for a noncontroversial opinion.

I doubt there will be shit for stock, I've been trying to get one for the past 4 months with zero luck. I gave up wasting my time. I'll just wait for the inevitable price drop and grab it then. Certainly not going to pay the 150 dollar scalper tax.

Yeah, it is a shield with meme controls to make it unique.

Psst Mark make it an actual rule so I can't accuse you of having a bunch of unwritten rules in your head, the rules field hasn't been changed once since August of last year by its own say-so

That'd be a pot-sweetener to keep the kiddies entertained in the car because they bought fast-food, itself a luxury

So you subconsciously agree it's shit then. :^3

He has yet to make R.O.B an exception too.

Exception to what in particular? I usually see avatarfagging cited, but he's not actually doing that since he doesn't exclusively post under that tripcode/set of tripcodes. The last thread I was around for was hilarious, one dope tried starting a /cow/ thread for him and scrounged up nothing of actual value.

Or, preferably, enforce the rules against him instead.

The fact he has his own board where he archives his threads and talks to himself is really unsettling tbh. The threads have been the same shit with flavor of the week spattered in for ages.

Wanna know how I know you don't belong here?
shillberg

Yes he is. The fact that he's know by that character he posts is proof of that.

Avatarfagging is just another way of creating an identity for yourself on an anonymous imageboard.

Holy shit. I just watched a video of him talking about new leadership, and I got those same chills as you. Sad…

Please keep posting, this is getting funny.
sir shills-a-lot

Go ahead and find me that image by file name then if it is so well known mr downloads hash named images.

Any retailers that aren't shit?

Ok commiefornia nig, whatever you say

Costco is also shit.

I still have no reason to buy this nintenyearold console.

Fry's was last not shit around 15 years ago.

That board's kind of freaky, but I don't pay attention to it outside of a thread-archive.

While it's cited as his gimmick and it certainly falls under that, he also doesn't attempt to use it outside of designated threads. I don't see it as any more offensive than a properly-used tripcode, myself; his identity only extends as far as threads created by him for an explicit purpose, and outside of it he's another user, even if an easily-spotted one going by Splatoon threads. He's not avatarfagging as it's usually used.

How can Fry's be shit when they're the one store that manages to keep AMD cards in stock?

How can Costco be shit when you can get a rotisserie chicken and a 6-liter bottle of vodka to go with the Nintendo Switch at the checkout counter?

The console itself looks solid enough except for battery and the stand. It's the "controllers" I have an issue with. Could they really not put the stick and buttons on opposite sides? Having natural 2-player doesn't matter when neither person's having a good time holding this thing. Imagine playing Super Mario Odyssey like that (P2 controls the hat). The extra tech in them also make them really expensive, as well as the pro controller that has a shoddy D-pad so why bother.
Hopefully the "HD rumble" can be more than a gimmick and actually add something to a game. Enemy Zero on Saturn comes to mind - you had to use stereo sound to find invisible aliens.

That'd be a fun rule to read.
At this point, I just lump ROB threads together with LOL threads into the "generals" pile.

Well now that the board is forced anonymous, avatarfagging should be more strictly dealt with, since it's just a loophole to get around that.

Their Rotisserie Chicken sucks
Their Vodka is dilluted and shit.

Now you're just lying, I bet you don't even like the chicken bakes or frozen yogurt.
How can their vodka be diluted and shit when it's not their vodka? They've got five or six different makes of vodka at mine.

They special order dipshit.

You buy hardware online, from Amazon or Newegg or wherever. Retail stores don't have enough shelf space for a good variety.

That would entail actually sticking to a decision regarding 4AM threads and we can't be having that. 4AM threads aren't a problem and most people who complain about them don't seem to have ever even seen one and just bawl about it because board-boogeyman But stamping out avatarfagging as a problem would get rid of, what, two or three people, max? Two or three people who're seen approximately never outside of their designated threads, to boot. That's not worth anybody's time. I admire the principle of the thing, but it's not feasible and not useful.

Seconding chicken bakes and frozen yogurt. Costco is the best fast food restaurant.

They keep running out of the AMD cards, though. I'm not paying $500 to some Amazon reseller for a 4GB card from two years ago.

I get Belvedere's there by the mega-bottle, and if there's a difference, I haven't tasted it.
Their Sonoma Zin is great, too, by the way, I forgot to bring that up.

It would if Mark actually grew some fucking balls. Too bad the manchild is so indecisive that he won't ever set his foot down in something non-nintendo related. The only reason people here like this board, is due to being rejects from other places.

Mark still lives with his parents and is a Nintiddly cocksucker, is it REALLY that surprising?

Please fuck off.

This is like a meme right? surely the Switch isn't in that high demand? Come on fam it doesn't even have much games for it right now, it's only real value is that it's a handheld/home hybrid.

Not if Mark has anything to say about it. You could literal self admitted marketers and shills, and he just wouldn't give a fuck.
It's actually unnerving how the OP only has (2) posts, and the second one urges you to get a Switch once its in stock. Not to mention anons here have already mentioned it hasn't really been out of stock as much as others have made it be.
What the fuck.

Not gonna happen.

Literally the only reason this board is #1 is because it has the legacy Holla Forums name. That's the flaw with this "everybody can just make their own board if they're unsatisfied" system, since everyone will just gravitate to the familiar boards anyway.

This is depressingly true. Feels real fucking bad man.

This board is like a shitposters paradise due to the sheer cognitive dissonance mark and goons go through. Fucking shit.

why though

Someone made fun of them for attempting to virtue signal on an anonymous board.
Ultimate Crybaby

I live in the Czech Republic and we have plenty of them around still. If you don't mind ordering from yurop that is, I could help a fellow user order one from here.

I didn't get one because I got shit to pay. I wanted to be a kid and a squid ;_;

they are adding waggle controls, for whatever reason. (also more than likely forcing Bethesda to use resources smarter instead of just shitting uncompressed audio and shit to bloat the size.)

Boy, it's almost like you bought a Wii U!
All of these games are new to me, and seem to be substantially improved over earlier titles or original releases. It's pretty nice.

Sonic Mania, the muh rabbids game everyone's mad about, and Redout come out in August. There will also be a port of Axiom Verge which I might pick up since I never played it back in 2015.

Holding them sideways was surprisingly comfortable and my hand is just over 7.5'' from base to fingertip, they're durable and quite accurate, better than any of the other controllers I've tried recently in double and acceptable in single. The vast majority of people shouldn't really have an issue with them if they get hands-on.
The Pro Controller is hot garbage and should be avoided at all costs. Don't do it.

literally the only good thing you've done.

There's already a rule against shitting up the board, it's called rule 8.

Yes there are people who bought a Wii U and have already played these games from not that long ago. You can't defend that with, "lol I didn't have one so it's new to me" when the fact is they can't get actual new games on the system so they rely on constant ports. It's the same problem the PS4 and XBone had.

I could've bought a Switch if it was a real console with a proper controller and an ethernet port, not an hybrid gimmick that is the worst of both worlds.

Xbox 360 and PS3 both shipped about 84 million units. The Wii U sold 13.5 million units. The situation isn't even remotely comparable.
They spent a shitload of time releasing solid titles for the Wii U and didn't get results, but the Switch is blowing the Wii U out of the water in sales so far. Why not make them accessible on the new platform especially if people like me didn't buy the shittier predecessor?
And you over-reach hard with
completely ignoring the fact that the Switch is getting solid third-party support and new development. There are already more confirmed games releasing on the platform in its first year than the PS4 or Xbone got in the same timeframe.