archive.is/C1HZu
youtube.com/watch?v=ibNYpcohwIg
twitter.com/El_Scrumpo/status/886644568179052544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not vidya.
Check 'em.

gobbledygook

Nice numbers.

How come the gender-swap thing hasn't hit vidya? They usually try to include a "sassy" female counterpart for the protag or a spin off/same universe with a female protag.

Is is just because the SJW audience know so little about games they can only name mainstream AAA normalfag stuff like Mario that they have no control over?

i wonder what would happen if they turned master chief into a girl

Bioware did it in Jade Empire, newfag.

Japanese are more subtle about it.
See; Gerudo Link

no, no, even worse
what if they turned JAMES BOND into a transvestite?

i will agree
even though digits are not there

LOL

Well, at least they're being honest. I can't wait until they start trying to force men out of baseball or football. Maybe then the normalfag backlash against SJWs will finally start.

Sums it up pretty well. Women don't actually care for the reason of wanting to side with their gender. They care because they get to laugh and ruin something that men enjoy.

why this is anyone's fetish is beyond me

REMINDER THAT 2007 WAS 10 YEARS AGO
archive.is/C1HZu

Keep going, I wanna see what happens

LOL?

But wait, there's more!

Perhaps these digits will suffice

This can't be as bad. Right?

You can't put more hate into this vessel. Fore you.

Whoops, forgot to spoiler.

It's like a dog thinking it's in control over what type of food his owners are giving him and then brags about it to other dogs.

Why is this character compelled to shove everything in sight into her vagina?
Why is the train rapist not even minding the presence of a fucking bottle in her vagina? Wouldn't he be pretty fucking confused or something? He just rolls with it.

Have you read manga? Shit doesn't need to make sense, it's Japan.

Indeed it was

The funny part about the pic and article, is that it is made from the perspective of a nu-gamer, and they do think, or at least the author thinks, that 2007 was a great year for games and gaming culture.

It was diet all along! What a tweeest.

Liberals have to contextualize history based on a fucking CHILDREN’S BOOK.
What the fuck.
THAT’S NOT HOW THOSE PHRASES WORK, YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING FAGGOT.
Yeah, that’s how reality works, right?
Not gaming. Storytelling. STORYTELLING.
When do we get to kill these people?
“Oy vey, it’s just like my degenerate lifestyle!”
Ah, so now we know who to blame.
*eye twitches*
No, it was dubbed Super Mario Galaxy, since that’s easier to say and is THE ACTUAL FUCKING TITLE OF THE GAME.
Embracing the Kali Yuga is the opposite of “a breath of fresh air.”

Yes you should those goofy goobers when you took away their Ghostbusters

Your "first year" you game is always good since you don't know any better, and everything is new.

However, when you truly love a medium you look into the best of the past, and even why you don't like stuff that sucks.

The nu-gamer is like the nu- of any hobby. Surface level, spare time, flight of fancy- or to cover up a lack of personality or other interests (yet still trying to be a normalfag).

But nu-s ARE normalfags.

This actually gave me a good chuckle. Thank you user. Any more of "retard girl who shoves bullshit in her snatch"?

But wait, there's more!

Uh… user?

youtube.com/watch?v=ibNYpcohwIg
Nostalgic.

True for a lot of mediums when you're young and only have a sliver of a view

YOU ARE HUGE

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS

I'm afraid to click it.

RIP AND TEAR

I dont have a picture that I can post to describe this shit

FILTHY DEGENERATE

Please stop. I can only imagine what's happening because I'm refusing to open it, but it must be equally as vile as whatever is hidden behind your spoilers.

I love this thread.

EVERY FUCKING DAY WE STRAYED FURTHER FROM GODS LIGHT

There are so many amazing panels that can be taken out of context.

heiled
September cannot come soon enough.

thanks women :')

You can go back to cuckchan, faggot.

THE END

Some cropped image I just made.

Oh, the cucklord is back. Can't you moderate your mom? I'm trying to fap here.

No, that was me deleting an accidentally unspoilered post but still replying to it

Does this girl never learn?

Thank god. But good work, wish you had more!

Who ever you're, thank you. You gave me a good laugh, you got the chaika the suffering maid or concrete? Fucking normalfags now a days.

More than halfway through, I came to the sudden realization that I had read this before. The power of the human brain to suppress memories is quite something.

Goddammit I was about to crop that

Great writing. Both tense and funny throughout.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Fuck that. She stuck her womb in a pipe in a wall. She deserved it.

Oh this one is one of my favorites!

Pic related.

Remember, at least it's not baby smurf torture again

The normalfag backlash is already starting.
The average faggot is waking up to the PC bullshit primarily thanks to Antifa shenanigans as well as big name games normalfags play habing an obvious agenda like Mass Deffect: Antifada being a mountain of garbage.
Just a fww more nudges will set them off

It's kinda cute tbh, all vagoos should be like that.

glory hole with small pipe pointing inside and outside > girl shoves one side up her pussy so you can only see her womb from the glory hole > other side is on the street > a bunch of kids find it > kids try to pull her womb out with a clamp > one of them starts kicking the prolapsed glory hole womb > dog scares kids away and starts licking bleeding womb > dog starts eating bleeding womb > dog bites off part of womb > girl falls off > her school friend finds her > tries to stop womb bleeding with his erection and calls for help > medics arrive, he pulls his cock out and a bunch of blood comes out > medics put the 2 in the ambulance > he keeps his dick in her pussy to help with the bleeding > they start going through a rough road > guy accidentally cums > opens girl's shirt and starts playing with her tits to stay hard > she wants him to keep her aroused so she stays awake > they manage to get to the hospital

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ
WHY DID SOMEONE MAKE THIS AND PUT TIME AND CLEAR EFFORT TO IT

The end, for real.

You should have stopped posting a long time

It's amazing the lengths they go just to spite an audience. From the very beginning everyone knew that terrible movie would fail and everyone was just quietly waiting for it lol.

What a twist!

I think this entire comic explains how the plague started.

Hey, fuck you normalfag. Go play with your clit elsewhere.

I just want you to know you're the MVP of this LOL thread, user

It's because leftists despise whites. The goal isn't even to push propaganda, just to take something white men like and shit on it.

I love it

Bitches just don't learn

meme magic put fake news into my hentai

Twitter account in the OP has been suspended.
twitter.com/El_Scrumpo/status/886644568179052544

Wait, how is Rapelay sexist? The girls kill you in the end.

but w8
there is more
it gets worse

I wanna stick everything into Romi Rain.

…Hip-Hop? Fucking Hip-Hop defeats hate? Are you fucking kidding me?!
Embed fights hate guys!

here's your (you)

He's wasting the bumplimit of the thread without being called out for it. Latest act of bad faith from the wrong side of politics.

This kid's a fucking mastermind.

What's terribly ironic about this is a team of artists would lack any of the technical know how to actually build any of that. So the premise that the artists would defeat the giant monster is completely nonsensical.

>>>/reddit/

What do you expect from someone so butthurt they categorize valid criticism as "OMG HATURZZ"?

Dr. Dre loves bitches, what are you whining about?

Nice.

wanna know how i know you don't belong here?
LOL

WHO

Holy shit. What.

What the fuck is this shit? I will never understand how someone could enjoy these more extreme fetishes.

Careful anons the fun police might get you.

Then you'd get Samus Aran.

It's because it's the closest thing they have to an institution.

If you made her design about a tenth as original, then yeah.

Don't know why, but this made me loose my sides.

Is she being sarcastic?

Yeah, because it's not like they infiltrated most of the education institutions, from universities to kindergardens.

That last one was pretty hot until the kid slashed her prolapsed womb. never thought I'd type something like that

Truly the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

What amazes me most about this work is the healthcare. All the reattachment surgery aside, this dude got both his eyes stabbed at least a couple centimeters with pens but we see him with an eyepatch and then both eyes fine without any scarring. Shit's wack.

It has the healthcare from Pokemon.

The Japs already did, and as expected she turned out to be a pretty good character. She had to face all sorts of prejudice from ODST for her being a stronk cyborg who don't need no fireteam.

Jokes on you user, that's just Griffith in a NuDoom suit.

Pokemon health care is "we can either restore you to perfect health instantly or you're dead" though, no "you lived but if you can walk again it'll be a while" recovery period.

something's off here

Exactly, how dare the author assume xer gender.

You know, Muslims might be unto something when they said women are mammals, but lesser than human.

I think the only good idea they ever had in their whole history is that women need to be beaten on a regular basis.

But the last image was actually funny

Japan's a sick place

LOL

nah, you just need to overpower them from young and show them their place is your dick and the home. just like a baby elephant, if you keep it chained down when he's young, he won't try to escape when he's huge.

beatings are supposed to be a punishment for when they overstep their boundaries, nobody wants to have sex with a little girl/woman whose face is all purple from beatups.

But mudshits don't beat them in the face, or use fists. They cane them on the back, palms and feet.

Literally every point he makes applies to liberal ultra-tolerance as well. When he says that intolerance is the only thing that can't be tolerated, he forgets that society doesn't tolerate criminals either. The war against "intolerance" will erode democracy in exactly the same way that fascism erodes democracy, because punching someone outside of self defense is a crime whether it's a fascist punching a degenerate or an "anti-fascist" punching a "nazi". Democracy is dependent on the rule of law, and both parties (fascists and anti-fascists) ignore the law in the pursuit of a "greater good." This is when democracy becomes mob rule, where the side with more unlawful punching wins. It is not the most democratic act one can make: it is the opposite.

His observations are very basic and not profound at all, I'm amazed that this passes as PhD work. All political power is aided by violence, whether you think your side is right or not.

I just love how he says that puching someone is the supreme act of democracy

Pics are not mine

This shit actually passes as PhD discussion and no one thinks this is hypocritical at all. Think about that.

It's pretty hilarious how he thinks that what he deems to be worthy of violence is objective and verifiable, since that could easily end in Group A trying to kill Group B because A believes B is secretly Nazi. And this would result in B trying to kill A because they will see this unjustified aggression as A being Nazi but claiming not to be. And so what you have in the end is people murdering each other, thus defeating the whole purpose of pre-emptive violence against someone to avoid greater suffering in the future. Put some extra observers on the side that were in the wrong place at the wrong time during the conflict between A and B, and what you get is a hundred-sided civil war where nobody has any fucking clue what is going on.