What games do you play when you're drunk?

What games do you play when you're drunk?

I don't drink alcohol because I'm not a fucking degenerate.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Who here /addictedtotheliquidjew/?

>tfw too big UUUU to black out easily

Drugs are not good for you or that which is around you.

Drinking alcohol is not degenerate you fucking brainless retard. Getting drunk and then acting like a subhuman is degenerate.

I drink a bunch of beer whenever my normalfag friends get me to play overwatch with them so the game is a tolerable laugh and i forget i spent fucking money on it to play with those twats

This
Cease your projections.

Any amount of blood alcohol content over the natural amount constitutes you as being drunk. OP specifically said:

Splatoon
God Hand
Demon's Souls
King's Field
STALKER
Mario 3

I only drink once in a blue moon, and always with friends, so I never end up playing any video games while I'm drunk. Also, don't ever get drunk enough that you ruin shit for yourself or other people (you can't enjoy the buzz if you're passed out). Get loosened up and then stop.

Good goyim

I stopped drinking, because alcohol stalls protein absorption, and I'd rather have those gains, but I always broke out my NES when drunk before, especially Castlevania, Mega Man, and Ninja Gaiden. For some reason, being drunk makes me extra susceptible to nostalgia tripping.

LMAO GG GOYIM LMAO
christ

every fucking day i wake up to find out another thing is bad for my muscles, i only drink once a week though

>>>/suicide/

It's not an extreme stall at all. Having just one or two drinks after a workout won't do much to you. Having enough to get drunk can block protein absorption by over 30 percent (I think in the study, they used something like 6 screwdrivers for the trials). So I wouldn't worry too much, especially drinking only once a week. It also only affects recovery, so just try to not be in recovery when you're drinking if you really care.

What if I'm a lanklet who's eating a pretty healthy diet but get loaded 4-5 times a week?

i've been focusing on my body more lately so this is useful information, of course like the fool i am i would generally enjoy my drinks on a rest day but i'll adjust accordingly

you shouldn't be doing that regardless of fitness goals

We're on the same level as some medieval soldier who didn't have access to any of the modern luxuries we take for granted? Alcohol was the safest option back then, the water was riddled with parasites. Now we have advanced water sanitation and all the drawbacks of alcohol are made apparent. The taste, the smell, the horrible rot it causes to the brain, I can't see why anyone but wretched and penniless simpletons would drink the stuff.

Let me guess, you are from 'Murica right?

Check that reading comprehension my dude.

Alcoholism sucks mate.

goyim = cattle

That only makes sense for wine and the like. It takes clean water to make beer and mead in the first place. No clean water means no clean alcohol.

King's Field looks interesting. I'll check it out

Good job goys

STALKER CoC ironmeme runs to train myself to make snap life or death decisions even when inebriated.

Multiplayer games.

Please do. Play them all. Also, look into Shadow Tower, Shadow Tower: Abyss, and Eternal Ring.

Uh oh watch it, the moral police is here.

I'l never trust a man who agitates against drinking, he will always be a laughing stock for a group of real men. He's an emasculated baby who haven't seen life and probably cuckold with no sense of will, pretending he's better than anyone for not consuming something. There's one thing i learned in life, is that if you judge how people relax, you never worked hard and never faced danger.
You pretending that alcohol is jewish, only make yourself comrades of the jews in this obvious lie.

topkek

Was looking at him as well kek