What are some point and click games or games in general that have an really different atmosphere like Beneath a Steel...

What are some point and click games or games in general that have an really different atmosphere like Beneath a Steel Sky,machinarium,and I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream ? I

Harvester

what is this masterpiece?

you're such a kidder steve.

Sanitarium

Dark Seed

Not sure if it's any good but I've heard of this one.

The Neverhood was pretty good, and done entirely in stop-motion claymation.

You always were a kiddy diddler, steve

Harvester, it was made when mothers and "moral guardians" tried to link video games with serial killing.

The entire game is full of violence and gore in a parody of a 1950's nuclear family type of scenario. The story breaks pretty much every boundry, it doesn't pull punches and goes right for the SJW jugular. There are playthroughs of it, you don't have to track it down.

actually how about a musical instead, to explain?

It got a gog release, user. It isn't very difficult to find at all

and this is why I like the internet.

Is this your first day on the internet?

Christ, did he actually get arrested again?

the second one is his release photo

What is that one weird point and click game that takes place in your mind while you are having surgery and the first thing you face is a giant hornet?

I remember reading a let's play of this a decade ago. The let's player was going on about the long puzzles that he had to go through for people, and then at the end of the game he casually mentioned that the game has a combat system. He could have killed everyone who got in his way and have finished the game that way.

Was it this?

Nah, it was a written one on the Something Awful let's play archive.

The Day of the Tentacle remastered is pretty cool

I remembered it. Weird Dreams.

What else would you expect out of Mr. Shitface?

Wtf is this shit? Did they just run it through a smoothing filter?

Sanitarium's a classic.

I also highly recommend Chains of Satinav & Memoria. Memoria's a sequel, make sure you play Chains of Satinav before you play it. From what I understand they're based on a German tabletop universe called The Dark Eye, so if you're into that, more power to you. I'm not familiar with it but I still really liked CoS & Memoria. At the beginning of Memoria you're presented with "do you like puzzles?" you can select "no" and the game ends You may as well also check out other stuff by Daedalic if you want

Noctropolis is also good'n'weird

all available on gog