Yesterday I bought this cute little controller on a flea market...

Yesterday I bought this cute little controller on a flea market, because it was new and cheap and I had one just like it (until my dad stole it) and for what I remember, it's pretty good. A bit clicky, but good.
I think, I don't remember much. I didn't use it for long.
It's basically a Wii Classic Controller made into a small arcade thing.
But while buying it I was thinking about the Super Nintendo Mini, because I'm pretty sure it'll be cool to play some of those games with this thing. The cable is of decent length, too. But while I wait for Nintendo to scam me again with their gimmicky nostalgic tiny box, I'd like to actually try it.
Should I buy a Wii Remote to PC adapter? Or a Wii Classic Controller to PC adapter?
Which one would you recommend?

that looks like it belongs on a "carpal tunnel starter kit"

kys, OP

I'm an impulsive buyer and I have a lot of free time.
That being said, it's actually a pretty good controller unless I remember incorrectly.

Yes, it is a bit small. Still cute, though.

Stop being autistic.

Sure, it is right up there with a hori RAP or madcatz TE stick. The switches are probably cheap chinese and will break. OR, the more likely scenario, is that the switches are digital rubber grommet pads. In the latter scenario, you are literally using an oversized pad that has no mechanical benefits and will give you carpal tunnel.
My point still stands, kys OP

who gives a shit? you should buy based on functionality, durability, relative price, and comfort.

you're a nintendo fan aren't you?

It's going to break in about two weeks, a month if you're lucky.
Source: Being a dumb faggot that has bought dreamgear in the past.

Kinda, but I play in whatever system. I'm a sucker for cuteness though.

Don't both of those controllers use the same exact port?

There are USB adapters for the Wiimote (which apparently also let's you use the Classic) and USB adapters for the Classic, which just allows the Classic.

props to you, but some people have money to spare, mostly people with jobs

Remove thyself, female.

Looks like shit. I'll concede it's kind of cute though.

I'm a female because I like cute things and I want to have them in my house and play with them and also post pictures of them online?
I'm not female. I'm a paedophile.

Thanks for putting your neck out there, pedo scum. Thanks for sharing your exif data, btw! party van in 30 minutes
Your kind will be boiled in shit when you reach hell. You can shmooze with your fellow kikes for all eternity

I just found weird that "I'm a sucker for cute things" got associated immediately with being female. A lot of guys like cute things.

You admitted to pedophilia, end of line. You cant undo posting those pics, and the accompanying exif data. The only way out is the rope or some lead aspirin.

60% of the time, it works every time

Also for the PS3.

Post your hands, in good lighting. Top and bottom.

For what purpose?

Just fucking do it, faggot. Timestamp as well.
Kek

FUCKING MADCATZ