Liberal Agenda in Video Games

Can we just kill liberals already?

Explain

the ginger girl was cute in the concept art. im pretty sure early in development they got (((the talk)))

I agree, It should be whites only with a beautiful Aryan AI!
But also it should preach our eternal protection to Israel, after all they are our greatest ally.
#MAGA
#KEKISTANI
#GAMERGATE
#NOTYOURSHIELD

Posting in a quality Holla Forums thread totally about video games
Maybe one day Mark will take a break from retweeting his friends on Twitter and actually try to manage the board so it isn't filled with trash

Reported. Try harder.

This meme is getting dusty
>>>Holla Forums

Triggered liberal detected.
#MAGA

What the point of talking about liberal agenda in video games, when Trump funded feminist agenda in NASA? No space for you for thousand years, if we won't die.

THIS THIS!!!! video games should be white only and promote conservative republican ideals ONLY. also I want more games about hitler and the third reich

All this shit belongs in gamergate threads, not all of us are Holla Forumsedditors.

Mods please nuke this thread and send the cucks back >>>/somethingawful/

triggered liberal go back to plebit

pol owns all of Holla Forums liberals need to leave!

They will all be slaughtered, that's pretty much a fact. They act smug right now but with every day that passes, more and more people want to go outside and burn the first libshit they see.
As for horrible, degenerate and Marxist vidya, there's plenty:
BF1, Far Cry 5, Lawbreakers, Overwatch, Watch Dogs 2, CoD WW2, Dishonored 2, Wolfenstein II, Detroit: Become Human, Mass Effect Andromeda, and a shitload of others including countless of no-effort indieshit made by talentless hacks who code their games in Python and use Unity

Your little cousin will grow up a fine feminist.

Dubs

THIS THIS THIS! day of the rope is coming soon. the liberal lefty jews better watch their backs 1488

dubs

Wow I can smell the cuckoldry from here, I bet you faggots love seeing young, beautiful white girls get ravaged by big, muscular black stallions.
I only have 1TB of it on my PC to prove the anti white agenda from the Jews.
Pic related, it's me and my 10/10 Aryan wife, we will save the white race.

You never were and never will be welcome here you fucking subhumans. Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums

praise kek check double bateman lol

One.

Two.

Three.
This is leftypol spam.

Ford-chan a best.

/thread

Checked
Have you seen mine though?

check em

All major boards are being raided with this copy/paste autism.

how am i leftypol? im only posting Holla Forums things you're probablya false flagging communist shill fuck off Holla Forums is for alt-right only

woah nice single

And reported.

In the future every man will either be aborted or feminist. Because people like you don't breed. Eventually you will die, and only dirty "liberals" will be there to replace your dying population of nazi cucks, who whole life masturbated to anime.

Pscht, just getting warmed up kiddo

I really should give up on anyone ever using 'millennial' correctly.

>>>Holla Forums
go back with your kind

Except leftists are dying off because they kill their kids.

And you chose precisely a feminist we managed to redpill.

Well, this is for (you).

check my single

get

She's not redpilled you fucking faggot. If anything she's castrating Chris.
Progressive talking heads are only, and only ever will be, nothing more than opportunists looking for a quick buck and an ego stroke, and they will jump any number of ships to line their pockets.

Can the aryan ai be a trap too? I mean traps are physical perfection.
throwing bitchfits on other boards isn't going to make anyone like you Holla Forums

Yet another thread ruined by a buttblasted leftypol niggers. I will have to spam their shit board with gore to compensate for this.
Pic related every single liberal ever

Quality thread

He has changed his IP at least three times and kept posting, though.

Nice, but check this out.

Now thats a classic

Gee and I thought this was video game related.

For what purpose?

On top of that only an hour, when I got banned for two days for posting a roll image.

For what purpose?

Did Holla Forums get triggered about something or are they shitposting to hide something?

to check dub

The only thing the Inspire Act did was send a bunch of scientists to some schools to tell them about NASA and being a scientist

Probably mad about some nigger getting shot

In other news the sky is blue, and water is wet.

You were supposed to fight the liberal cucks, not become them under a different flag.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Oh

Now you fucked up.