Who do you main in Formicide Holla Forums?

Who do you main in Formicide Holla Forums?

I like the Cannoneer, just rain artillery shells in the general direction of the enemy and watch your kills rise.

I'd just say there is already a thread, but your pet game is so pathetic it already fell off the board in the span of 10 minutes.

It got deleted by a butthurt mod, was on page 3.

Bump

Well, it's been mentioned twice now.

>>>/reddit/

Is there any webms of gameplay?
I need to know if this is the worms/tf2 crossover I wanted but didn't know I wanted.

If you've played Teeworlds or Soldat, it's pretty much like that.

Samefag.

How many times are you gonna change IP? l0l

It looks like a flash game I'd play in 2005, only with better graphics.
I'm mildly interested.

I would like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and believe they're shitting on the game because of OP's shit post, and not because they are Reddit-tier retards trying to fit in, but it's actually pretty tough. The game does look pretty mediocre though.

OP, tell me about the Engineer ant? Is it a TF2 ripoff? Can I just sit in some area and smack a turret to call myself good? That's my favorite way of playing.

Engineer is a camping class yes.

From what I've seen he just has 1 turret though, nothing else.

The Cannoneer can set up mortars and the Biomite can create artificial walls.

Every ant has a shovel and you can dig through the ground or blast environments away like in Worms.

Good, excellent. You mention that other classes have the ability to create things as well, but is the Engineers superior? Will I blow faggots away just by whacking a stationary creation?

Nope.

All classes are pretty balanced, and the skill ceiling is high so it depends on how good you are.

There is some sort of rock-paper-scissor hard counters (Soldiers have an easy time destroying turrets, Snipers can also take pot shots from a safe distance) but again it depends mostly on your skills.

It's obvious that Engineer turrets aren't going to be the ultimatum assraper of the forevialness against everyone; of course they'll have weaknesses against certain classes. Just sounds like a direct clone of TF2, then.

Might be cool to check out for a hot minute the next time I hop off linux.

Bump

Pro tip: don't bump your own thread with just "bump"

It looks like teeworlds, but with more content. I'm kinda interested

bump

So after having played for a while, here are a couple thoughts:

Shock Trooper is OP as fuck, that 1.5 sec invulnerability combined with a one-shot kill close weapon can be abused too easily.

Biomite is OP, not because he's strong (he's weak) but because he makes such a huge difference. He can block areas of the map and prevent enemies from capturing objectives. He also completely shuts down Snipers, Engineers and Soldiers. A team without a Biomite is most likely gonna lose.

Hunter and Sniper are (just like in TF2) very deadly and annoying if played right, but most of the time they're dead weight because most players suck with them. If you are really good with these classes, you can make a lot of enemies pissed off and play only to kill you.

Bump

Bump

Bump