Are there any good games about magical girls? I know of the Sailor Moon RPG on the SNES

Are there any good games about magical girls? I know of the Sailor Moon RPG on the SNES.

I just want a game about a bunch of cute girls with magical powers saving the world from evil.

Good actually has a hammer coming out pretty soon no idea if it will be any good but it looks gorgeous.

The GBA PreCure games were pretty nifty. Shame every other licensed game for the franchise is shit.

This actually looks fucking great.

Imagine: an open world-ish magical girl game set in a quiet japanese town, where you can both do magical girl stuff during missions, and normal slice of life animu shit outside of missions.

Played them, pretty gud.

We need more double-life simulators in general.

Yeah all I can think of off the top of my head is persona. I would love to play a magical girl one though.

We just had a thread on this. You don't have to pretend you dont know, Im sure most anons are experts on this subject

I'm just getting into the genre by watching Sailor Moon and planning on watching Precure later on

I was not interested in this until now

Is good. Make sure you watch in order. I'm actually doing the reverse, watching Precure first then thinking about going back to watch Sailor Moon sometime later after some other little girl kino.

Is Sailor Moon Crystal any good? I know it had a godawful reputation when it began, but I've heard it's gotten marginally better, maybe? enough so to watch, or should I stick with the 80's version?

Magic Knight Rayearth? It's an arpg with 3 wenches. I actually own it but still haven't got round to playing it.

The localization is guaranteed cancer

An idle thought occurs, though now I mull on it for a moment I can see how this is gonna go.

Regardless: Are there magical boys?

If so they'll be reverse traps no doubt.

Not to be Captain obvious, but…

Fuck off, first of all.
Crystal is a good concept in trying to stick closer to the plot of the manga, but they fucked up and made the show ugly and it looks really cheap in a lot of places. I'd stick to the original just because I like that era of anime stylings. Just know that, unlike Precure, the first series is really awful.
I think you meant 90s.

the voice acting is awful, fortunately there's an undub so you can at least get japanese audio.

anyway OP, play the cotton games and threads of fate

They were pretty hit and miss. The only games i've heard bad things about are Shining Wisdom, Silhoutte Mirage and Vanguard Bandits and some other pc engine game i can't remember the name of.