Whatthefuckisthat Reveal Trailer

I see capcom is dedicated to failure

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LxZU7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can hear the biggest WHOOOOOO? from anons, goddamn. What are they thinking of adding Abigail?

he looks like the guy from battleborm

Why does he have the Battleborn small head look?

Between cashcom and dragon ball super I'm going to have enough cringe to power a nuclear reactor. Wasn't it a strongly supported rumor that monster hunter was conceptualized by the sons of the company heads, and that's why they've killed off their other series to dedicate resources to it?

It's obviously this guy

What has been cringe about Dragon Ball Super?

We put our faith in BLAST HARDCHEESE

Why would he ever name Shepard "Loco"? That means crazie fuckwit, and mostly used as insult.

Its' easier to ask what isn't cringy. Bonus point for buu being shit on repeatedly.

He's canadian, what else did you expect from a specimen of this proud, diverse nation?

instant buy

Jesus fuck, that looks awful.

Truly a model Canadian citizen that should be what every inhabitant of Trudeau's Great North aspires to.

He's a big guy.

Are you sure he isn't screaming "right power", "wraith power" or "rage power"?

I honestly have more faith in 10 year old nip brats than the entire executive branch of most of nu-age companies.

The guy looked completely different in Final Fight.

Street Fighter designs make fucking Warcraft look good by comparison, damn.

Streeb Fiber

What the fuck has happened?

A summerfag wandered in, that's what.

I didn't know capcom liked this movie too.

Has he been taking steroids for the last 25 years? Looks like one of these disproportionate "overmuscled" fetish things people draw on DeviantArt.

Fuck Crapcom, seriously.

(checked)
no idea, but it's real in my mind looked him up - he's Canadian. unless Japan is going for super ironic in CY+2, that's probably not what he's saying

What the fuck is this.

At this point i don't know whether capcom being completely oblivious of their best girl is either good or bad.
F

Its for the best.
If she does appear, she'll be localized for the SJWs.

Well, that depends on who they outsource the model to. Get the Chun Li and Cammy guy and you're golden.

I think you mean ESPN.

How long until Namcom gets every right of every fighting game property and fuse them into the Tekken main game?

This has to be a cry for help by some poor imprisoned intern they're forcing to make these games solo. We need to decipher the message hidden in capcom disappointments to discern his location and rescue him!

Please Clap

Jesus Christ. Has any fighting game ever failed as consistently as SF5? At least they had the decency to let SF Vs. Tekken die after a few updates, but with sF5 they just keep failing over & over again.

I bet he thinks everyone else is awestruck.

Had SFXT not been a multi-company production I think they'd have tried to hopelessly support it just as long. Namco killed it and then aborted TXSF in protest.

**Namco pulling out killed it

What was his name again?

That applause sounded like someone dropped a box of floppy dildos.

seems like a rude zangief to me

He looks like a fucking Captain Planet villain.

Maybe because Buu has been nice nice.

I admit ,I wanna see Buu go apeshit and fuck up someone while inadvertently being a hero

capcom has been batting fucking ZERO with these newcomers, have any of them even seen tournament placements? because they certainly aren't memorable on their design merits

I don't understand this. The art style in this game definitely hits the right notes for the most part. I even thought the idea of the characters evolving from their classic look was pretty neat, and I especially like the effort they put into the females. The well-defined muscles (especially the legs) make my dick rock hard.
So how is it that we go from that to this ?

I'm not even a fighting game fan, I'm just fascinated as to how much Capcom has been fucking up lately.

excellent.

At least he got to beat the shit out of a furry. People are upset because he didn't participate in the last tournament and slept through the current one, which is why Freeza is back. At least he didn't get knocked out of bounds by blue freeza like a chump.

I actually remember Garuda and Skullomania from EX2 Plus. I thought they were cool as shit, and I've always wondered why they were never used again. Is it just because they're not part of the main universe or something?

Arika owns the characters and I guess Capcom just didn't wanna hit them up for the rights.

How to save SF5
Quickly just make SF6 and pretend SF5 didn't exist.

Use proper models for the characters
Add everybody from SF4 and add more
Make it like SF3 but with a balanced roster. If you're not gonna use spritework, then make proper 3d models.

just admit your gay fag

Your best bet for Lucia is to have her in an SvC Chaos 2, but that's not happening.

Arika owned the characters and did a collab with Capcom several times.

In a similar way, Sega could make a "Not F-zero" using all the new characters that were included in F-zero GX because Sega owns the rights to those characters.

i bet capcom has like 2-4 more half finished dumpster characters they need to reveal before they can just make a new street fighter. Another thing is capcom fans are such beaten housewives that they keep buying the 10 dollars skins and the dead on arrival DLC characters and refuse to just play a different fighting game because they wanna get in on that street fighter legacy.

When capcom does make street fighter 6 i expect everyone to be cautiously optimistic like they were for SF5 and then it all goes down the fucking tubes again

What the actual fuck is this?

Noice.

Here's a challenge: Try to come up with the two least wanted characters Capcom could pull up for the next reveals.

rule 1: It can't be an original character
rule 2: It can't be from other franchise

smh tbh fam-a-lam.

It just keeps getting better.

I was originally going to just list off most of the other bosses from Final Fight since they're all equally as hideous and completely unknown but then I noticed something. Look at his sprite here
>archive.is/LxZU7 .
They made him some muscle fetishist's wet dream for no reason

I don't fucking get it. He looks like a half grappler type, and fans have been asking for Hugo for months. Capcom what the fuck are you doing?

Still no Sawada.

I think their idea was to have a huge character. Like a character that stands out on size alone. If I'm not mistaken Abigail is larger than Zangief in the game.

But in the end they can't get away the fact that he's just a boring Final Fight boss with an ugly design.

Now if I had to pick the least interesting characters that no one wants and who aren't Final Fight bosses… guess I would pick Decapre and C. Viper.

I think capcom must just be completely fucking out of touch with what fans want

No, they're perfectly in touch with what you want and you can tell because they always give you the exact opposite.

This one was a ruff choice.

I would play the shit out of Shiro.

They were all leaked some time ago, the next one is the fortune teller from Ed's story and then Guy's master.

The gist of S2 is that, Akuma aside, they're all meant to be characters that were never playable in SF before, which includes wholly new characters and NPCs.
By this spiel, Haggar fits the bill. Ditto for Maki or Retsu (SF1). Announce any of these and people will be happy. Haggar would make fanboy panties fly. But no, that would make too much sense.

Alternatively, they're just taking the piss at the idiots who bought the season pass. In which case I support what they're doing.

Look at the likes/dislikes on the official channel and playstation channel

Of course sony shills are more receptive to garbage.

I see nothing wrong here, it's just a new character.

All i see ITT is "i don't play SFV but i somehow pretend to get riled by this"

It's just a new, boring and completely generic muscleman when they had a laundry list of more interesting musclemen to pick from. Every lame new OC they bring into the game is one less interesting character they could have had.

It's like Capcom is actively trying to suck the fun out of gameplay and spectator appeal in one fell swoop.

Honestly that's good. The less the shit on their popular characters the better. Just look what they fucking did to akuma

Characters don't matter user it's just functions. That is all the professional scene cares about which is all that matters. Also just because the entire professional scene is mad at capcom for making the game more casual doesn't matter because all capcom cares about is casual fans.

fixed, t. Alex main

Hey, at least C. Viper was at least *somewhat* unique. You don't exactly see too many secret agent characters with gadgets in fighters. I agree her design is shit though, and that's because it's literally something they cobbled together from market research to "appease the western audience"

Yeah but aside Decapre I would say she is the least wanted character to come back. Even more than Rufus and El Foerte.

poopie

You know, in a better game, Abigail looks like someone I'd actually main.

If the game had substantially more returning favorites (like almost the entire roster of USF4), I'd be more welcoming of him.

By "other franchises" do you mean Capcom IPs or strictly Final Fight? Either way, I'll go with the literally two's from the SF2 intro.

If you 360º your enemies, they win.

This is 2017 and that kind of imagery is not okay! :^)

I now have a pic to post when leafs act up

How about now?

Where are the women and POCs? God, it's the current year!

BB Hood's doggo

you fucking blind? there's a lady in a red dress and that black guy from Overwatch RIGHT HERE in the background

Cis white male imposing his toxic masculinity on oppressed queer minorities as a white supremacist crowd cheers on this violence in front of Trump Tower. I literally cannot even from all the shaking that is happening right now!

Capcom is really running the game into the ground. Even fanboys are waking up to the bullshit. At least the game flopped, but capcom probably still has not learned its lesson. Capcom will still censor its games and pander to casuals.

Really? Are you assuming their gender you fucking shitlord?

Just look at MVCI the games that are actually meant for casuals they said the characters aren't important all the pros care about is functionality. Their priorities are ass backwards.

They're currently taking the mouse dick and it's too deep in their ass for them to learn anything. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney buys them so they can force their way into FG events (TOs and FGC celebs will be their lapdogs) and maybe even as a entryway into the Japanese market.

"I'll have a toast to that! Thank you Mike Pence's Shock the Gay Away Therapy Campâ„¢!"

So Geese Howard?
How the fuck is Shinkiro so good at making smug faces?

YUMMY!

Not only does he make the air game useless, he has just a very uninspired moveset. Very few moves seem different or even look different from each other. The only one that seemed interesting is that grapple that leads into the finger flick. There are so many ways to just make big, burly, overconfident fighter with no particular style except brute force. But capcom managed to fuck it up.

The best part is seeing all those commentators or shitty e-celebs try to defend this bullshit. Maximillion dude has got to be the biggest faggot, and it will be hilarious to see how he tries to justify it like he does wiht everything else.

I kinda like the move where he just casually steps over his opponent.

Ok, what the fuck is his critical art? How is the opponent just hovering right next to him and allowing himself to be pummeled?

That actually did look good as well, but it could use more weight. Making it seem to have more impact would improve it by a lot.

It is supposed to be that he sets them up like a punching bag, but it still looks boring. It lacks anything that would make it stand out as an ultimate. His constant uppercuts look better than it, and that is saying something.

And here is how you do a character reveal

Enough Said.

The character that saved SFV. (Killed it)

Is that a lion?

It's only now that I notice that this fucker has a maple leaf for a haircut.

After Akuma was added, they kept saying that every new addition to the roster in the 2nd season would be a character who has not been playable in Street Fighter before. They seem to be sticking to these words, much to their detriment.

I almost, almost feel bad for them after getting slapped around left and right with more exciting fighting game reveals on Evo finals day, but they made their bed.

At this point a new Clayfighter would be more interesting.

It's gotten better tbh

God damn! That IS how you reveal a new character.

I need a rundown on who these guys are

His Raging Storm should be much larger but aside from that it was absolutely fucking perfect.

Yeah. That was cool as fuck.

Reminds me of Pinhead

Capcom didn't get just outstaged, they got fucking destroyed

I'LL STAIN MY HANDS WITH YOUR BLOOD!

Obligatory

I actually think that these guys would make entertaining picks. You can do anything with their movesets and the fact that they'd be fleshing out randos from an intro to a decades old game would be hilarious.

They already used the music as a character theme too, so it's not like there's absolutely zero precedent.

is that A FUCKING LEAF on his head?

He actually Canadian no joke

So this was their ultimate plan all along.

I don't even give a shit about fatal fury but how at 1:36 he goes full Segata Sanshiro on people is absolutely amazing.

Yes. He's Street Fighter's first Canadian fighter.

So is this making fun of trannies?

I'm glad to see he got work after Battleborn.

Who the fuck does their marketing and community outreach? this could have been acceptable if they actually teased two fucking characters, first one is a fan favorite then we can have this april fool's type of a joke character, and goddamn that hit detection.

Right-click, search Google for image.

This is what I use when I want to find higher quality images people have posted.

So that's why they picked him

What's your agenda?

Debatable. They did go back to fix the animation problems from the early seasons when they got released to dvd. Story is still a clusterfuck and doesn't know what it wants to do and where it is heading. Zamasu arc being a big example when they had to create an arc with an actual villain instead of rehashing old ones or just making obligatory tournament arcs.

it seems that even with them they still have quite the dislike bar going.

It's a shame we'll never get TxSF considering how much better they are treated by Harada.

They obviously are. It's still funny how Sony fanboys call everyone who criticizes Monster Shitter World shit when there are obvious flaws and red flags.

Where were you when Crapcom commited sudoku?

I bet you want Halo in Smash.

with that said, the implementation is lacking.

SteroidsMan

impressive

and the new thing in her is?

Woah, deja vu.

That's right, I would main him. What's your excuse?

What the fuck were they thinking

Is this a nu character?

But they didnt even make him look like that.
That might be okay, MIGHT be.
He looks like a lesbian now.

I wonder why. Do you really blame them?

getting hit in the face?

Not aborted, they'll just likely make the roster they had set for TxSF into T7 DLC.

Based Sega, hope they don't stop being decent

How embarrassing.

Can his stage please be his office?

A million times better. I don't know much about tekken after 3, has this character been seen before. He looks like a carbon copy of Souther.

I should have read the thread. Never mind.

Geese was probably partially based on Souther, tbh

His plane shift attack is very similar to Souther's dive attack.