Albion Online

Albion Online
don't use link shorteners/2twvAbA

Albion Online is a overhead isometric hack and slash MMORPG. Most closely related to games like Ultima Online With combat playing like League of Legends, excluding the MOBA aspect

Game is buy to play with optional (required) subscription.

Gameplay focuses on Guild fighting and open world pvp. Casuals need not apply. Entirety of game focuses on pvp balance, structured, open world and guild vs guild pvp.

Other urls found in this thread:

grabify.link/E3T076
albiononline.com/?ref=1MEK8RVBG1
twitch.tv/xxobernoobxx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grabify.link/E3T076
albiononline.com/?ref=1MEK8RVBG1

So? Are you shilling for a guild, shilling in general? What's your fucking angle, faggot?

Gonna make a guild on launch with IRL friends.

Shilling for game in general, if alot of Holla Forums or /vg/ plays it, we may align with No Fun Allowed.

Yeah, I know RA. They're in some turbo-assfuck alliance with a bunch of low-tier zerg guilds, like themselves. But if you're going to make TRUMP or some other autistic shit that will only serve to attract normalfags and redditos, and no doubt eventually get warbro's by the definitely autistic developers, then the door is that way.

What about RWDS as an alliance? :^)

My guild name itself isnt going to be right wing related, most likely, as we use the same name for just about every game we play together

But alliance name would be something inappropriate. RWDS, Rope Day, etc

Alright, that's fine then. I'll give you and whatever autists you're planning this with a fair shake if you show up or give me anything to look at. I just want to fuck those Commie niggers up that I see land-grabbing all the time in the beta/alpha servers.

Im not recruiting for the guild itself, im just saying if an alliance pops up and your guild is right wing minded, you can apply and write anything about 8ch on it, and ill gladly accept it.

We're going to be competing against Red Army from day 1

Nah, I know, I'm saying I'll keep an eye out for you guys when you do pop up and do what I was originally planning on doing, which was solo-gank and snipe RA logistics miners, crafters and what not.

Tea Party is aligned with Red army for god knows what fucking reason

Do you know what your character name will be on launch?

Probably Icidulaf since I'm a larping faggot, but it might be something different. That's my first choice though.

Looks like a shitty MOBA. Pass.

Isnt a moba

Gtfo.

I gave your name to a guildie. May message you ingame Most of us start tomorrow, I start wednesday

Fuck off.

Do you anticipate going DPS/Tank/Healer/Hybrid on launch?

It's a mobile p2w game, this shouldn't be allowed on Holla Forums
Reported for shilling.

Bump. Reapers guild Some youtube streamer is also heavily against the communist red army guild.

Suggesting we make a "RWDS" alliance, or "Day of the Rope", or "Rope Day", or "Right Wing"

twitch.tv/xxobernoobxx

Streaming 1 day early before launch. I dont start playing until wednesday (Tomorrow)

what a great game guys

What a beautiful childlike mind you must have

I wish i could swallow the blue pill and go back again