Felmyst (Gummy) Private TBC server

Launching on the 21st

Felmyst is Gummy's TBC server about to launch on July 21. Gummy is a developer who made Scriptcraft 1 and 2.

felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1245-information-for-people-who-havent-been-following/

Other urls found in this thread:

felmyst.com/
discord.gg/ueaPTh
againsttime.shivtr.com/members

strawpoll.com/765f6s6s
calculators.iradei.eu/talents/warlock?5502220402031105512012051030133200000000000000000000000000000000
twitch.tv/moo_uk
a2hosting.com/dedicated-server-hosting/core/compare
warmane.com/information
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop shilling this server, "gummy" has a track record of shutting everything down for no good reason.

Yeah stop shilling the server that has so many people lined up, people are demanding a second server before it even released

felmyst? more like feminist.

Come on OP, I know you can try harder than that.
Felmyst is Gummy's TBC server about to launch on July 21. Gummy is a developer who made Scriptcraft 1 and 2.
Make account at felmyst.com/ and set realmlist GAME.FELMYST.COM
Currently the beta for testing is active and it will be online until July 18.
Our Holla Forums community will be playing as Horde under the guild name of .
>How can i join the memelords on discord and spam memes all day with them ?
For a fee of 13 gold you will be given an invite to discord server.
Also daily reminder to filter Warmane shills and Rtas.

Really?

Bit off topic, but whatever. Has there ever been a good custom server, or have they always been 255 shit? I want a blizzlike fan-made expansion pack that takes all the unused content and makes it playable and enjoyable.

A legit 1-70 experience with Emerald Dream, Dragon Isles, and all the other shit that got cut without the stupid planned obsoletion that TBC ended up doing would be pretty great honestly. Seeing what we never got always makes me want to play the game more than looking at what's actually there.

Don't forget, the discord fee is a mere 20 gold, goyim. If you can't afford the 25 gold to join it to be a part of the botnet, you don't deserve to play with us.

Not that I know of. Most of the people who understand anything about WoW or why vanilla/tbc WoW was the best are the people who prefer to keep everything Blizzlike.

I really don't understand why you idiots can't cough up a mere 30 gold. 40 gold isn't much, how do you expect the guild to even stay alive without the 50 gold Discord fee?

Another custom thing I'd love to see is a tune up to make every raid accessible and challenging for the server's max level, so as to increase the amount of content in the game. So a BC server would have level 70 Molten Core with tuned up gear.

How about we make a guild where these discord circlejerkers aren't in charge?

Too limited a playerbase to pull from

Still better than having people in an internal circlejerk lead

We'd probably get more people playing if these reddit-tier retards weren't in charge.

I don't disagree.

That was probably true a few years ago, but with how dead 8/v/ is I just don't think there's that many potential players left.

I've never played with 150ping before

And you probably never will ever again if Blizzard has anything to say about it.

It just so happens that the same threads attract the same people. Even without the discord we'd still partially know eachother from voicechat communication in raids.

Discord fee what the fuck? Why would I pay to get into discord. What? Who'd think this was a good idea?

Oh fuck, they're multiplying.

Why not use Teamspeak?

Well, shit. Let's hope Gummy lets his software slip out into Russia before being taken down by Blizzard.

Garithos did nothing wrong

This shit isn't going to work out, is it?

I'd rather do it for free

Just a reminder there will be a second guild being started for the horde called "Infinite" or something along those lines. 5 people are already to go, we will be either using mumble and or TS. Discord is a fucking joke, and the faggots on it will hate you and everything you post unless you fit in their circle jerk. There will be no fag ass entry fee to join. See you on the 21st.

CLASSES AND RACE
We have so far a Ice Troll, Orc Warrior, Undead Rogue, Undead Warlock and a Orc Shaman. You can play whatever you want.

I don't really have the time to play MMOs anymore, but your ability to shit on the cuck shilling his secret chatroom for gold has endeared you to me. I hope you ruin his gayass guild in the name of that 90s style nerd in your pic.

Oh boy, another failed Holla Forums guild? I can't wait.

So I can't post in their general forums.

I think forum accounts are separate from game accounts. I'm not sure though, I only have a game account.

no they're the same

o im laffin. enjoy your 5 man dungeons, not like you could afford the cost of mats/enchants for raiding anyways even if you had the people to raid with.

What makes you think the fee is that low? Are you bleeding me dry? How am I gonna pay for flying with just 60g?

fuck off back to your for profit (((discord)))

costs money goy

What profit? Are you implying we get gold from gummy to shill it on fuckin' Holla Forums?

Gib monie to join discord HUEHUEHUE

Why does everyone take the Discord fee so seriously? I mean 65 gold, if you couldnt even afford a measly 70 gold in the first way then how will you pay for those 75 gold repairs and 80 gold gems. I mean you will pay goddamn 85 for food alone every raid.

Mite b cool user. It's shitty fragmenting our limited player pool up but when the other choice is a BR charging for botnet circlejerk participation there really isn't much of a choice.

Just showing some retarded forum posts because I am bored. I am questioning why I did this.
HYPEEEE!

Also see (((Kauffman)))

Do you fags seriously believe theres a fucking gold fee? This joke has so far been the best way of filtering out retards.
All the people who claim the discord is a sekrit klub for kool kids with strict rules are fucking delusional.

Shut the fuck up you retard and stop covering for these shekel grubbing kikes. I don't see why I'd have to pay such an exuberant fee just to be able to participate in guild activities If I ever play on this meme server that given the track record of other private server threads will just die in a week when the new meme comes along.

Please cool it with the homophobia, you're gonna make people feel unwelcome.

nice meme

Every fucking time.

Might be cool user, I'm glad someone is stepping up to actually make an Holla Forums guild where we're not expected to pay 50g at level 1
I mean, that would take hours to grind in the starter zone.

it's like you don't even like videogames

ATTENTION EVERYON, IT IS I, THE LEADER OF
I understand that some of you out there have expressed concern about our 100g Discord entry fee. So we have decided to create a couple of payment plans.
So in response we have decided to create multiple packages. For 25g you have have the text chat plan, that allows you to use the text chat, but not the voice chat. For 50g you can have the novoice plan. This plan mutes you, but you are still free to post in chat and listen to us speak.
For those who want to pay as you go, we have many different payment plans. For 5g a month for 6 months, you can pay for the text chat plan. For 10g a month for 6 months you can pay as you go for the novoice plan. And for 20g a month for 6 months you can pay as you go for the full Discord package.

This user is lying.

Just because a game is free, it doesn't suddenly stop it being shit.

Does anyone actually find this funny, or is it posted to simply piss people off?

they are acting like jews asking for gold for fucking discord invite yet they keep saying its not mandatory

I dunno it's pretty clear we have a ZOG on our hands: a Zionist Occupied Guild. We need a cleansing now.

MODS

I agree OP. Guilds are gay. The only good choice is to be a freelancer.

What's wrong with bolshevism?
Just give all your gold to the guild and we'll supply the mats for leveling and raiding.

I agree, we need to make our own discord without Jewish scheming and daft entry fees. The kikes that keep making these doomed threads need to be shown that their shekel swindling ways aren't welcome on this board.

That's a lie. I played on Elysium and they would only let me into the guild if I would pay the fee for the discord. I didn't have enough gold at the time, but they allowed me to pay with pictures of my butthole instead.
DO NOT LET THE JEWS DECEIVE YOU

why are you even asking for gold when discord itself is free, its not costing you anything to share the link for invite

(you) at the moment

Troll Priest here. I will heal your sorry ass if the server isn't a shit show.

Also isn't Discord closed source?

GM for the Gummy's guild will be a burger. We have only one BR and he almost never talks.

I played some of the beta. Aside from the fact that the lvl 60 instances and raids aren't available, this is as close to the original TBC as you can get.

You sure about that?

When will these retards balance the game instead of trying emulate papa blizzard

When you autistic shitstains stop being useless and learn how to code and host their own server

Is there a decent TBC server repo to fork?

he is buffing rogues to be even more OP than they were on retail you cucks

The answer to this would be as simple as finding a raid video from a rogue's POV and watching it slowed down. Is he just lazy or is this a trick question?

Apparently Gummy will keep 2.0 itemization throughout the server's lifetime. Melee classes will be hit the hardest by this.

Got a source? If it wasn't so in retail just respond with proof that it was otherwise on retail. You downy.

No

all classes are hit by 2.0 itemization, melee will still dominate in PvP despite this

i'll be playing; just not with you fags

People can't seem to agree whether 2.0 items mean all melee classes are shaohd, or only feral druids are, or whether they're fine with 2.4.3 items.

How will you not be playing with anyone here when you're on the same server?

Its just an opinion for anons turned off by discord/the gold fee. If you want to go bang with those bros, go for it. Who knows, maybe some competition between rival Horde guilds is what Holla Forums needs to keep things fresh this time around. The TS/mumble will be setup pretty soon and like I said, everyone will be invited. Even heal sluts. As for (((Infinity))) Good luck faggots, so you on the battlefield, or not, cause we are both horde. We could plan pvp dates.

see you on***
Full 10 hour shift makes me tired.

i am glad someone made a non-fee guild, fuck those greedy cunts

Better make it mumble, TS is also closed source.

wait I thought the whole guild join/discord fee was a shitty joke, they're serious?

And that other guild, how will you trust a GM who has a job? How can you live with a GM that takes more than a week to hit 70?

It will not be missed.

You're right the rules aren't strict but it's filled with fags, fags in denial and Europeans. Which is as bad

If you are really that desperate to get into a botnet server I can give you invites.

discord.gg/ueaPTh

hi rtas

A few anons and myself are making an Alliance guild for the launch.
We're pretty laid back and don't have any real demands other then that you know how to play.
againsttime.shivtr.com/forums
Eventually we want to do raids and shit but for now we're just trying to begin recruiting before the grind starts and then eventually do raids.
If that sounds like something you are interested in, just make a quick application and say you are from Holla Forums.
We aren't accepting cuckchanners though so if you are a super cancerous fag we probably won't tolerate you.

I don't think this is as much of an issue as people constantly server hopping. The niche/clique of WoW players on Holla Forums has server hopped twice on Elysium, afterwards becoming scattered during or after a hiatus of no-threads.

Also I should list that these will be our raid times.

How do I check to see how many members you already have? No clue how this shivtr shit works.

We have 3 members right now, you gotta click on the roster to see whos in.
Atm I'm trying to recruit some dude and his wife.
He claims to have 3 years raid experience.
We literally made the guild last night, but plan to recruit over grind time.

againsttime.shivtr.com/members

WHERE THE HORDE, WHERE THE HORDE, WHERE THE HORDE AT?

16 hour raids are a hell of a thing.

Anything less would be disgustingly casual.

I don't want to be a party pooper but how many times can you play the same expansion over and over before getting tired?
I mean shit this guy didn't even fix the high level instances, like every other private server in existence. Shit's probably gonna be broken for ages (abilities and basic quests) and they'll take ages to fix those.

What is the point of this?

Nostalgia and autism are a hell of a drug.

All private servers has been on were vanilla servers though.

Anyone got any good macro guides?

what're ya tryin to macro?

I'm trying to learn to use macros just in general.
I've never used macros before. And all the guides I found were for retail.

I'll probably join this one, probably gonna play what I played back in bc, either a tauren shaman, or an undead priest

As a general rule it helps to have a /focus and a target focus macro, especially in PvE or PvP where there's a shitter mob/player that needs a good interrupt when they start casting something nasty. An addon like eCastingBar will allow you to clearly see when your focus (and your current target) are casting something allowing you to react quickly.

But ultimately a lot of it depends on what class you are and what you're trying to do.

High level arena shit? Hell yeah you're gonna need macros but a lot of them are going to be relative your class or even racial abilities.

Name some add ons that are useful, which one does that coords on the map like "32:40"? 420compass? list of add ons in this thread felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/533-addons-reboots-huge-dump-of-tbc-addons/

I'm pretty sure cartographer is the only map addon you'll ever need but there's probably other ones as well.

You play it a bit, then leave, then come back with a different class or a new spec. The Burning Crusade is good for this, because many of the specs and classes were improved so they stopped being total garbage.

What do you mean fix the high level instances? They all seem to be working according to reports? And the raids are working too according to posts.

And for me at least, this is only the second TBC private server

Check out ascension.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. He didn't make level 60 vanilla instances available because he didn't want to take the time to prefect them up to his standards and there are some items in them that are completely broken even into T6 in TBC. He'd rather just have people focus on TBC instead of having to go back to vanilla to grind for obscure items to abuse.

You're literally just spewing inane babble from second hand information you've gotten about private servers in general. There was an open beta and I leveled from 1-50. There wasn't a single bug with virtually any of the quests. Only occasional issues with drop rates and very VERY minor shit. There were pages and pages of bug fixes all publically available as he fixed every single minute detail for a month straight. Then it went into the level 70 testing phase. Everything was scripted properly. The only major bugs I encountered were with hunters and their auto shot mechanics, and they were fixed fast.

If you don't know the first thing about private servers and haven't play tested them yourself you should probably shut the fuck up with your doomsaying. There was a public beta open for a month for you to test your theory of all the classes being broken and none of the quests working.

There haven't been any good TBC private servers ever so I don't know what you're referencing. A lot of people planning to play never even played TBC in retail and want to experience it for the first time.

In other news: Crestfall is never ever.

The tl;dr I'm getting from this is just that somebody left the project because it wasn't being managed the way he wanted it to be. I don't really see what the big deal is meant to be. Even with the most generous interpretation of everything he's saying, all it sounds like is it will probably end up being delayed (like every fucking private server or fan-project). While I don't have the development experience to know one way or the other, it sounds pretty overblown to suggest that it definitely won't be able to succeed just because they're doing it in an unconventional or non-optimal way.

Seems the "leaks" are pretty transparent. As a Vanilla player this is pretty fucking disappointing, I had fairly high hopes for CF.

It seems interesting and I'll be trying it. How does the Death Knight starting zone work though?

strawpoll.com/765f6s6s

I'll eat my shoes if this reflects the actual population in any way

All of those "undecided" votes are "I want to be a blood elf but don't want anyone to know".

dead on arrival!!

I don't get it, am I supposed to support or make fun of the wigger?

holy shit, what an obnoxious nigger. I'm glad he got banned.

There aren't any death knights. It's simulating vanilla in the wrath patch.

I made it all of 8 seconds before I closed that video. Thanks for the cancer.

The SJW shit is really autistic. That's the one huge downfall of the server.

I played many servers and they were all broken in one way or another. Either quests, dungeons, bosses, spawns and who knows that shit.

This is gonna be exactly the fucking same and
Is a fucking retarded statement and you should know better

just imagine how much shit he has too look into alone

cool fuck off then leave us to our misery

Kill yourself kike.

Thank fucking god, last person I want to playing is faggots like this.

Ah. Will it progress up through the patches and expansions up to Wrath?

No clue. I would expect it would but I'm not confident in the server surviving considering they decided to launch at the same time as Felmyst and it's already having seriously lag issues despite only having a couple hundred people playing at most.

Extremely unlikely.

Hey, I paid the fee to some fag named Rtas, but I never got a ginvite or discord invite.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He ganked once again! Isn't he just the best PvPer around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again spam your little arcane explosion up and drink to refill mana. Or maybe you don't even drink to get mana. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for mana potions, so you just choose the spell. Oh, and we all know the spell. The "epic" Polymorph, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on World of Warcraft killing low level players. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Alliance NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "KING'S HONOR KING'S HONOR KING'S HONOR" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever…

Seriously? I think this server is better than Felmyst and I haven't even played it yet. It's something new and untried before and it allows for possibly millions of different specs with their own strengths and weaknesses. I suppose a low population is a somewhat good thing though: Blizzard is less likely to shut it down than Felmyst.

There are counters for those abilities in the standard game, why wouldn't there be in this?

Yeah, it honestly looks pretty interesting. I'm at least gonna give it a try today before Felmyst comes out.

Do you not understand how retarded that sounds?

inb4 delays for weeks

inb4 30k people trying to get in a server that gummy set a cap of 3k

Are there any PVE private servers? Every time there's a thread about one it's always PVP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT PVE BABBY REAL MEN PLAY PVP

Is the response people get when asking for PvE servers.

I think there are a few PvE vanilla servers?

The only ones I've found are Elysium's Darrowshire vanilla server and Rising Gods which is a German WOTLK server. Am I shit out of luck wanting a TBC or WOTLK English-speaking PVE server?

I think you are
There's been a strange lack of decent TBC server considering how old it is.

WotLK I think people sort of gave up trying to make a good server because the scripts are almost completely different from vanilla/tbc.
Or was that MoP

Felmyst is catering heavily to the PvE crowd. It combines 2.0 itemization with pre-nerf heroics and raids so PvE will be extremely rewarding.
From what I've read, PvP:ers are getting the short end of the stick because some essential mechanics for PvP are bugged atm.

why the fuck is this thread still up
are you people retarded?
it's just another fucking private server
get a fucking grip

why would anyone do that?

?

why can't we be friends?
why can't we be friends?
why can't we be friends?
why can't we be friends?

Let's just like
play videogames together.

Does anyone want to duo/trio on server launch to get slightly ahead of the pack as to not have to be bogged down in the starter zones?

FCUK OFF

No.

So is this server going to have more than 100 fucking people playing or is it just going to be another dead piece of shit?

Thirty thousand accounts and counting.

Off to take a nap

See you guys in 4 hours

Either greatest launch in history or a failure to dwarf corecraft and playtbc put together

Either way it's going to be great.

why

do you start at 70? if not, don't care.

One WoW token has been deposited into your garrison.

I bet you're a faggot.

Can someone spoonfeed me a decent Lock leveling spec?

On the forums:
"affliction is king. send void in to tank, and dot 1-3+ mobs up fully and /lol as you just siphon life (drain tank) when they get to around 3-5% health use drain soul (rank 1) on each mob as they die to get a shit ton of mana back. life tap/dark pact if you need to and move on. if you do this right you will almost never need to eat or drink. "
calculators.iradei.eu/talents/warlock?5502220402031105512012051030133200000000000000000000000000000000

Chad from Chad, is that you?

Thanks my man.

BEAM MY NUTS SOOTY

Server starting in 5 minutes right?

WoW is was shit, is shit and will always be shit

One hour I believe.The server page is crapping out.

Then don't play it, silly.

They said 2pm est right? Isnt it 2pm eastern right now?

Unless they actually meant EST when its EDT so its an hour off… because internationaly daylight time is not used probably..

Oh what the fuck
Back to bed

Hello everyone, I'll be starting a Draenei, experience shows that in overcrowded starting areas, a good strategy can be to go straight to killing lvl 5 mobs a little further, let me know if you are interested in grouping, see you there :)

Nice, I guess I'll make an account after all.

The website is already crapping out. Don't get your hopes up.

SOON
1 minute remains.

Position 150 in queue! 1 minute!

serious question

is Holla Forums playing ally or horde?
do we start at 60 or do we have to do the entire grind?

Horde

1-70

Server restarted, got sarkoth to 10% hp rip

anyone else unable to connect?

same

They restarted the server after 4 or so minutes of up time. It hasn't come back online yet.

Horde.
Haven't been cucked this hard since nostalrius launch

yes

it's shitting out on me hard, it looked decent then started like the fucking space jam website

Before restart

what's the realmlist? I can't even access the website

game.felmyst.com

Dead on arrival.

it feels like a pre-wod expansion in that sense.

welp at least I managed to make my character before getting booted

I thought it was burning-crusade.com

You sound like you are actually connected to the realm.

The only possible way to make a TBC server population balanced is to make blood elves their own faction.

I guess the server just went down again while I was picking a hairstyle.

Ah you think suffering is your ally? You merely adopted the pain. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see character creation until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Shit meme.

I'm guessing 80% of the characters were horde and gummy panicked and had to pull the plug

I'm in boys. If anyone is in Eversong Woods and wants to duo to skip the pack let me know here

Have you niggers not learned your lesson? Don't join Holla Forums guilds.

Only 80%?

IT'S UP NIGGERS

Can't connect = /

For you

Someone get this hothead outta here!

Unable to connect still. You sure its up?

This nigger here is playing, supposedly.
twitch.tv/moo_uk

I bet he's jewish.

Server is not up, I will post when it is if you don't care to check

Trust me, dumb fucks

never go full retard

:^)

I'm level 5 already though and playing right now

this is where the server is hosted

a2hosting.com/dedicated-server-hosting/core/compare

server restarting

Server just went down for a performance upgrade restart just now.

aaaand it's up

sent ;)

Hang in there!

I am going to assume the login server is already offline again.

What a shitshow and buzzkill, I can't wait to play as Otherwisegoodname_1382

Can't say i'm surprised. Too many people trying to log in. If it were me, I would have announced a date, then opened up the server about 4 hours earlier.

Should my warrior use a 2H wep for leveling or sword 'n' board?

Checked.
This is pretty par-for-the-course for massive launches, though.

2h

It's not, other popular servers were shitting themselves at launch but always managed to barely hang in there.

With that said, I just logged in.

this is like every other private server launch eventually they will get there shit together

Fantastic.

Like?

It put me in Alliance thankfully. Don't give up on the Light, user.

Bugged. Ali queue is now 1500 people. Horde is 300. Server is gonna be Ali hellhole.

Server is up with 2k queues, good luck

Now to hope for a server crash to reset queue

I'll dick you right up faggot

JUST

I'm always stuck on this even though I got past the queue? Do I need a modded client for this server?

3k horde queue right now

Cancel and try the realm again (don't log out). It'll put you in the queue eventually.

3k alliance too
Good thing Gummy flat out refused to make a second server

I probably should have done this instead of resetting the client

wtf is skullcrusher? second meme server?

Man these queue times are all over the place.

Old realm name iirc

I CAN'T EVEN MAKE AN ACCOUNT

You fucked up by not making it beforehand.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your own fault tbh

Worst launch

newfag

Been playing since Feenix

Not just a queue reset, more like a crash, I can't connect now.

It's up now

Well shit.

I-I'll stay ahead of the pack, right guys?

your two sentences sum up private servers on Holla Forums.

At least I finished making my characters this time, even got to kill a few boars. Fugg

Been stuck on "logging in" text for like 5 minutes.

You'll be ahead of my pack.

Cancel and try again

Nevermind I'm retarded, there is also a 4k queue now

Don't believe him, he just wants you to leave the queue.

Is this true, or a meme? Skullcrusher was the name of the old beta server

Thanks but now I'm stuck in a queue lasting 40+ minutes, and I gotta go in 30, i'll catch up with WoW later tonight then.

False.

It's probably an overflow server to combat these fuckhuge queues that will be merged when the pop stabilizes.

=wtf now im 3600th in que reeeeeeeeeee=

Welp, what are you lads doing while waiting in your respective 250 minute queue? Emulating some PS2 here.

trying hard to put off masturbating.

I might play dark souls 2 for my shitty mmo fix

see you all tomorrow.

I dot disconnected at 20 left

I am still at 950, stop making me nervous.

I'm stuck.

See you guys tomorrow

Anyone managed yet

>time left in queue: < 1 minute
I'm gonna get disconnected aren't I?

I am looking at the queue and it goes down in bursts, it must be people disconnecting.

What if there is no server and we're all in queue to get disconnected?

You are already disconnected.

Fuck, I figured. Should I just cancel and cuck myself to the back of the line?

Why are you idiots even bothering.

anyone else enjoying felmyst?

I love how kenshiro actually has the face of a jap, not the body though.

It's a shame because this project looked really good, they fucked up with the server hosting though. They're doing in the US too, which is just asking for it to be taken down in a month.

Realistically the only way you're getting in is if there's a server restart and you're one of the first few to log back in.

Plenty of people here would be level 15+ by now if it wasn't for the queue. It is the main and only serious obstacle to making progress. You can sit in the queue if you want but chances are with a 3k or even 4k queue you'll get disconnected while waiting. It's best to just wait for the autism to die down at this point.

I quit.

Yeah, I might give it a spin in a few days or so. Can't even register on the website atm.

LOL FELMYST IS DEAD ALREADY

baby came out blue

RIP

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Awesome I dont have to level up again.

Just fucking share the code and let russians host it.

Fucking nerds and their obsession with code babies.

Fuck everything

HAHAHAHA oh my fuck!

I'm completely lost for words.
I mean, this is genuinely one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

whelp that was fast.

Guessing Blizz wanted to kill it sooner than later so they wouldn't have to deal with another nost blowback.

At least we didn't waste more than a few hours

All he had to do was have a frontman in Russia host the server for him. What a short sighted cunt.

My gut feeling is that we're not getting the full story, and that gummy is now going to disappear off the face of the planet and never release the code. Why? Money, or maybe he's some kind of psychopath.

Pretty much.

Yep, that's that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK I AM ANGRY
ALL I FEEL IS ANGER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just wanted to play TBC again. Is that such a heinous crime?

I am kinda glad I wasnt hyped up for this.
The way gummy did all of this made him look like a faggot.

Also:

What did he mean by this?

elysium or warmane(outland)? any other good pop tbc or vanilla servers? and im really sad shit turned out this way

very few hang here out in elysium but it still hits around 7-8k everyday.

warmane is pay to win, it has a cash shop

Elysium is corrupted and Warmane is P2W garbage that even fakes queue so they can charge for queue bypass

Hellfire is shitty scripted, Wargate is decent server and they just released 2.1 patch

ahead of the curve, boys

I forgot that existed, maybe I should give it another try.

I'd like to play with Holla Forums on crestfall someday, if it isn't kill by the end of the year too.

Ascension is a decent funserver, might help with the crippling depression if you don't have some other game lined up to play

wew
you guys got cucked pretty hard

ima bite the bullet and play elysium lads, this fucking sucks

Same, I'm having a blast. It's not the blizzlike™ experience, but I've always thought that was an overrated concept anyway.

honestly Gummy is a bigger cuck, he worked for about 4 years on the server and he just bowed down when some guy knocked on his door

yeah, it's pretty nice tbh, it has all the pvp you fags would hope and dream for.

He should just upload the code to github, it would be a huge fucking log up Blizzard's ass.

Looking at the about page, most of the things listed seem pretty interesting. Especially the classless build shit. The hunger system seems interesting aswell. Now the problem for me here is that i was never much of a PvP nut and tended to prefer PvE shit waiting until way later to start any PvP shit if even at all. Is there a place for a fag like me on that server?

No, you can get fucked up right out of the starter zone gate. Remember, there are no player factions either, it's a free for all outside of guilds.

Fugg. No other realms at all? That would be a fucking shame.

Unless you play on the softcore realm, which is just traditional horde vs. alliance rules.

but I want raids tho

rofl. thats pretty funny

How about a nice guild activity on Elysium to gank shitters in STV?

anyone interested in starting a guild on warmanes Outland?

warmane.com/information

Is Gummy the greatest troll of our time?

Warmane ez

fuck man…what else is there? nothing

Ignore the tards, warmane is fine.

Outlands anyway, you can't buy items yet

even Hellfire/Hellground are better than that P2W bullshit that fakes its pop so it can charge players to bypass the queue

Plot twist: The CnD letter seems to have been delivered at 8PM and doesn't look like any other CnD letter.

Could it be aliens? Or gummy just making shit up?
2spooky4me

It's fake as shit. It looks nothing like a proper C&D and there's no fucking way it just magically turns up a few hours after the server goes "live". The queue issue it was having at launch was suspicious as hell too. He was probably planning this to fail.

i've played polegrounds pre-wipe, its a slav infested kurwa shithole

Just how customizable is it? Can I do things like have multiple pets or stack SoC with windfury?

Why so retarded?

Rtas is that you ?

nigga pls, 10$ to bypass the fake queue is not P2W?

Oh you're retarded

Filtered

anyone would be butthurt after doing bgs or 5mans with kurwas, and that server is 95% kurwa

my experience on it was awful, the pop was 1.6k during kurwa peak and 200 during US hours

the kurwas would wipe in heroic 5mans with token and raid epics

Slavshits are hilarious

last time Hellground was 95% kurwa was 2 years

Because it was a polish-only server for a long time and only recently they advertised in english speaking area

i had same experience, alot of kidies played back then

You will never gona get that ring

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

the guy shitposting against Euros is a butthurt murican homo, he ragequit the guild over a ring multiple times

But what does that have to do with the screenshot?

goddamn I'm so glad he gave me that invite to post in here. The fact you faggots can't go one thread without mentioning him proves you're more upset than he is.

Anavel Gato is Rtas

It seems he is so salty he needs to shitpost in every single WoW thread on Holla Forums so its natural his name will be mentioned

Holy shit

So that's it, blizzard is a bunch of bullshit yet again. Those slimy little kikes able to slip a paper to his door on launch day.

The Felmyst website is back up with a statement from Gummy. Might wanna check it but to sum it up: NEET cripple ruins everything when things get too big for him to handle.

Hey slavshit bro, turns out in the past few days outlands got a cash shop and you can indeed buy items now, sorry I was wrong.

Bullfuckingshit, people were calling for a second server years back

no hard feelings, just stay away from Warmane, they have been in shady business for years now and they only care about $$$

Bloody knew it. The size and sheer amount of fucking shilling this server got was going to get it into problems somehow. The fact it was hosted in the US made it even more apparent. Glad I didn't really bother with it and instead played Ascension.

gw saging an autosaging thread btw

All that time I spent downloading the client on my shit internet….I never even got to play, devastating….. it's what I wanted more than anything, to play bc, fucking blizzard kikes need the gas soo much.

How's dalaran wow, is that bad too?

You can't have multiple pets, but I think that's something that would be very hard to code in. Stacking seals with shaman enchants is fine though, and probably mandatory for any melee build.

Mite b cool. I've been looking for openly customizable RPG's. I hope it allows for meme builds.