Last Webm Thread is on page 13
Post your Webms/Mp4s and fight

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1277163/2017-absolutely_everything-alternate_species-ampha
mpc-hc.org/2017/07/16/1.7.13-released-and-farewell/
youtube.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone know some good video editing software?
There are so many to choose from and I have no idea if any of them do stupid shit like collect and send information.

in case anyone missed it

Fug.

tfw mine got left out.

this is you right?
you snooze you lose

Improved some old webms

needs to be faster, this transition on every other downbeat is painful

Shadilay fellow Kekikstani XD Prais KEK amrite? xDDDDD

Sauce music on the Goldola?

fighting games are lame, there is currently not a single good fighting game out there.

HOLY MOLARS

this is apex, DSP being annoying and he's not even actually in a match

wtf is this thread where are the fightan webms

Anyone has a webm of awoo that sounds semi atmospheric?

Things like these should occur naturally. A thread to encourage template pictures is fine, but said threads being expressely about making an ebin webm devaluate the OC hard.

I can safely say Staxrip looks a lot better than command line or xmedia recode, I have no idea but it does

Also settings

A Hero Academia webm that isn't the english dub?
What are you new? :^)

how the fuck does making a webm out of something "devaluate" the OC when the initial value is zero?

wat gahm

looks like hexen mod

It is definitely a hexen mod.

Is it wrong for me that i fapped to that music video?

Its weird. I was close friends with the chick at the 1:53 mark in Elementary School, and now she is caught up in the MU bullshit and feminism, and her face shows up now-and-again in stuff like this.
Sorry for the blogpost.

From the gamenight that just ended like an hour ago.

this place gets worse and worse with every passing minute
16chan hwen?

>he doesn't know that 16chan already came and went

there's always infinity next or endchan

he's a meme jew

I mean, climate change might very well be real, but the actually habitable areas of greenland do melt every single summer. The green steppes are the traditional breeding grounds of a lot of bird species, and the polar fox could not survive if it was frozen over all year round.

Yeah.

I think when most people talk about "Greenland melting" they're talking about the permanent ice sheets that have been shrinking.

At least anybody with more than 3 brain cells and who isn't being alarmist as fuck about it.

whoops.

by natural laws ice isn't permanent though

It is. Stop read blogs & Breitbart when it comes to climate.

Totally not here to ask what the sauce is, but ya might as well reply with it anyway, right?

e621.net/post/show/1277163/2017-absolutely_everything-alternate_species-ampha

What is that knocking noise?

user do you live alone?

AIDS

that is one unfortunate face

could've just posted it, it's lewd at worst

That would have doubled the required images and it was pretty slim as is.

He's based until you actually watch more than one minute of the original video and get to the part where he talks about how Jews are white people that have stolen African history and how Hitler took all of his ideologies from the Egyptian kangz.

This game had so much potential.

=/=
My claim that large parts of Greenland do melt every summer and freeze over in winter still stands untouched.

I KNEW IT

I knew I had this chopped up still for a reason.

I probably could make it better but I'm not gonna go back and re-do it

that sure was something

An obligatory experience.

I can smell the filthy hebe coming off this garbage.

I still want to fuck that sheep, though.

The names don't echo that much.

Even though that is furshit, I have to say:
I am impressed.

It's surprising what one can come across when you start digging around.

Original song comes from one of those ASDF movies I think.
The last few end up making a dumb jingle that they expand.

Actually surprisingly good work by Minus 8 on this.

Minus8 seems to be a rhythmophile

Disgusting.

Would you of considerings be "le gay" anonymous?

Got any more like the second?

Mortal Kombat sucks as a game

I would assume most use Sony Vegas. I do.

I use Adobe Premiere. You don't even have to pirate it, you can download the latest version from their website and then paste a crack over it.

I second this. Premiere is pretty top. It's a lot better in terms of performance too compare to Sony Vegas.

not webbum but posting for completeness sake
same guy that made judas and jesus

This is like a family of politicians arguing

I wanna see some of those replies

is there anything (((they))) can't monetize?

this reeks of half-chan but it was still a nice job

Good rhymes semfam

So how is your collection coming along, MADanon?

Its pretty much been the same for awhile haven't really gone on any hunts for more MADs

just say climate change is real
don't question it
or you'll get hanged like back in the days of the flat earth

Your lack of autism is dissapointing, but I guess this is a good way to let the content creators catch up. How many GB is your collection at this point? Ever figured out a solution to the HDD space problem?

My file size for all my MADs have remained the fairly the same
I think you might have me confused for another MAD user because I have no problems with space on containing my MADs.

shit in the _

That shit was degenerate as all hell. But I thoroughly enjoyed the animation quality.

Might or might not be final version

Boredom sucks and the shit you make when bored but didn't like the messed up version that was posted so here's this anyways

DESIGNATED

That's pirating it

I only liked it 'cos Leggy appeared and Bellweather leg crossing and jiggling tits was sexy.

If you wanna be a libretard you can use Blender. It's pretty good for video editing if your arms grow from the right place.

First one should've stayed fpov.

-8 is a pretty cool dude.

A lesson to be learned there.

Heebs have a fetish for cheap whores, and Satan really likes to spy on sluts?

Global warming is a proven falsehood. Stop sucking James Hansen’s cock.

No, global warming doesn’t exist.

Days that never existed in the West, because the Bible says the Earth is round.

In three days it'll have been five years since The Dark Knight Rises came out.

It's an old movie

I remember that. I wasn't present for most of it, but it was hilarious seeing how easily a bunch of autists can find anything based on a picture, or video. Remember kids don't put any pictures of yourself, or anything you wouldn't want ruined on the internet.

You mean besides the obvious one about jews and ovens?

Why is the bass so out of whack on that one? Do you want me to re-encode the audio for it?

What game?

Well, I went and did it anyways. I also cut out the black frames in the beginning and added metadata.

The sound is messed up in the end, you sure it's alright? Also, why not remove the part in the end where it starts looping before the video ends?

Judas and Jesus is one of my favorite animated shorts and thanks to them I learned about The Meteors. Shame is so hard to find their albums in good quality.

The sound is based on my sound card export because there is no way to play back flash anymore with any players since the anti-flash thing took off in 2014, so if you have stuff like bass etc turned on that's probably why it's distorting for you, and I have no way of fixing it because there is no way to process raw flash files anymore that I know of since no browser accepts them or plays them back at proper speed/sound etc

If you got a way of playing back flash files without old versions of media player I'm all ears

You keep using that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means.

testing

Forgot I made these last night

The audio at the end is not messed up. It's like that in the source.

I don't, but I'm resourceful enough to know that the music comes from a youtube video that I can download, line up, and encode.

It's just something I did when I was bored, but fine if you want me to go a step more

There it should be done in 5 or so hours depending on how fast renders are

What, are you re-encoding it with source audio? First of all, I already did that (>>13048777). Second, it takes all of five seconds today because you copy the video stream and just do the audio.

Since this is apparently still confusing to people, here's the script I ran:

ffmpeg -y -ss 0.100 -i "64ac9d7e09b33ff803f744a6f8ee0675af5edc72cc80d76150f523767ec3e0ff.webm" -ss -0.278 -i "Beep Beep I'm a Sheep (feat. TomSka & BlackGryph0n) _ asdfmovie10 song _ LilDeuceDeuce-CZlfbep2LdU.webm" -map 0:v -map 1:a -c:v copy -c:a libopus -b:a 72k -ac 2 -metadata title="minus8 - Beep Beep Furry Ver" -shortest -f webm -threads 4 output.webm

test

There, temp version

This up to your standards now?

Well you wanted me to go full quality so I had to stick it into premiere and frame sync it with the audio and then had to clip off the frames that did nothing and crop it it in premiere itself instead of cropping it with the render program

Considering you were upset I half assed it I might as well make sure it's all correct as best as possible and do a full premiere edit

He(e)brews?

I'm still impressed every time I see this.

Not-so-fresh OC

haha, I love livingtombstone

Then you haven't seen the level of MADs they're doing for kemono friends.

Oh user, I have seen quite a bunch of kemono friends MADs believe me but I haven't went out of my way to download every one I come across.

IMPOSTER!

I ain't no imposter man, no need to point fingers.

I am sorry, MADanon.

All is forgiven user, no worries

You can play the SWF file with Flash Player and record the screen.

and consoletards were shitposting about how gta5 was good because they already were half a decade into nogames in 2013 and pcfags couldn't see how shit it was

Ehh it gets the job done so I have no problem with it. If you can tell me what you use instead let me know user.

right now mpc hc, is good

I personally use mpv, mpc or smplayer is also good.

Unfortunately MPC-HC is dead now. Only a matter of time before it becomes outdated.
mpc-hc.org/2017/07/16/1.7.13-released-and-farewell/

Thanks for the info

Holy fuck, I love these performances.

well fuck, what's the second best player then?

There is no god

Do you have any umineko MADs?

Have you guys seen Neill Blomkamp's latest short yet?

Most popular suggestion over on /a/ seems to be MPV.
>>>/a/709808

I saw a silly video recently with camo vehicles being air-dropped, then erecting a bullet-on-a-stick to shoot things with repeatedly, but somehow didn't save it. Can someone repost that one?

Maybe someone will pick it up and resume development. That's why you want open source after all!

It's a good video player but, well, expect a lot of griping that there's no UI.

Nope, sorry man.

well to be fair that's like one of the first missions, you would only have those explosives available if you cheated them in so why would they code that shit?

For what I'm seeing Borat was making them look good compared of how they really are.

great webm dude. Laughed and smiled the entire way.

He could have stopped being such fucking donation whore and made it open source

This is such a pain in the ass to convert webm's originating from 2ch to 8ch size limits.

Try endchan's 100MB limit. They can upload whole movies on there if they really try.

Kira Buckland was 2B. Proof that the dub was the single worst thing about Nier.

youtube.com

Making WebM's is easy, only problem is leaving your PC on for days at a time while you keep doing re-encodes getting close to that 12MB limit

What's the limit on 2ch? They're our sister site, so why don't we have the same file size limit?

Is it just me or did anime get a lot softer since the 90's?

There are occasional gems like the first season of Terraformars, but in general it has become much less violent unfortunately.

Children, famalam.
After pickung up her kids from soccer mother Clarkson from Seattle won't let little Tommy and Theresa watch cartoons that contain too much violence after all. I guess the same goes for Nippon.

Look at GATE for example. The most violent scenes are where some guards in heavy armour get shot down, and a little blood flies around, and tiny holes appear. Or when a dragon gets it's arm blown off, and it looks like a roasted chickenwing, not like an amputation wound. Even Tom and Jerrey was more violent than that.

Forgot webm. Polite sage.

Holy shit I'm slow, I knew Mark is supposed to represent CWC, but this is just like putting his real name

Yeah I'm watching Aladdin right now and one of the episodes Mirage turns people with pure seeds of evil inside them if they wish into these super mega powered ghouls, one of Aladdins friends is this little kid who decides to join her so he can stop being a street thief etc and he starts turning into one

The thing is they can only come out with a full moon, and if they're not back in Mirage's realm each time the full moon is not out they'll literally die

Genie tricks Mirage into thinking he's Aladdin and offers to step into the shadow realm to become a ghoul if he lets Aladdins little friend go free, and one of the other ghouls is about to kill Aladdin but it turns out he was one of his friends from seven years ago and refuses to kill him, so Mirage says "Then die" and vanishes and the portal closes

And then the dozens of other ghouls around them who were once people mind you all die except his ghoul friend who regained part of humanity by not killing Aladdin so he has his arm to back human and with every good deed he gets more humanity back

But it is overshadowed by the point that dozens of people JUST DIED on the show

I should have been more specific, 2ch.hk. I think russians are going with 40MB size limit nowadays. It used to be 20MB at some point.

Pretty much everything has gotten softer since the 90's both in the west and in jap-land. I am probably completely wrong, but quality control in general has gone down the toilet. I suspect that this has to do with the destruction of family units and the rise of "muh feelings"-cancer. Can't do quality control if you're afraid to hurt someone's feelings. And can't handle unfortunate facts of life like dying or anything like that if you never grow up.

Well, I use MPC-BE anyway so all g I suppose.

why'd he get arrested anyway?

They could have made his name "Chris" and CWC would still not make the connection. One of the writers confirmed that Mark was not based on CWC, though they do know who he is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
It's because this guy happened.

drunk and disorderly in public.

Because he’s a filthy fucking mentally ill kike.

Because he's fucking insane from not being sober in over 10 years

And that's not a joke

Final version ready

Is it bad that I only just today caught up on the asdfmovie decalogy?

nah son, the voice of all those anime girls and the girl from the good game is some ching chong nip nong ruv u rong time motherfucker, the thang you posted aint nothin but a thot

Ditto, I like the song but I like most of LDD's stuff to begin with over the years

But at least people have a better version of this now and not the mangled one posted before so have fun or whatever with it people

Good work user.

Penis stop

What?

>Saying he's not Chris-chan
Of course they'll deny it.

I think Pissed-Off Paco has been melting down himself lately.

(2U)^2

the dub slut aint the voice of shit, because only faggots watch with dubs and their opinion dunt matter. The real voice of 2b and the animes are some assorted japs

The only way you can get that writer to admit that it was based on CWC is when he is on his death-bed.

That one got cut-off at the "them" portion of the video… unless that's the joke?

Pretty sure that's the joke.

I'd be concerned if you didn't

Everything did. Gotta keep the young'uns from getting PTSD by keeping violent imagery away from them even though we're carnivorous animals and there's nothing wrong with some real gore much less fake gore

Can I get a source on the music for this one?

Finnish national anthem.

Squad

Oh.
So that is where the name comes from.
I had been wondering this for a while.
Sage for offtopic

Now this is some good shit, man.

Post more. This is supposed to be The Boxer, right? I can't make out what they're saying at the end, but parts of sound like like it.

Maybe he used ffmpeg's opus encoder instead of the libopus wrapper. ffmpeg's opus encoder is a trillion times worse than libopus and does stuff like that, and it's only a thing because ffmpeg fags are autistic about having their own encoder for everything even if it's worse than everything else.

Is the rooster crying at night because Jews operate on a lunar calendar? That's some good accuracy.

Just found out all of minus8's stuff is at e621 but I don't have an account there and also that's where the first webm came from, if somebody could upload it there that would be great thanks

That's a pretty funny one, user, even if it is completely off the mark.

????

You my friend have good taste in born.

I don't think that's remotely close to what you originally meant

oyasuminasai infidel-san

they likely survived mostly unharmed, we didnt completely abandon the hmmwv for combat use in favor of mraps for no reason

Thanks user.

Yeah, they're probably mostly unharmed if they were secured in their seats, and everything inside was secured properly as well. Which they most certainly were not.