Is communism the only logical political ideology because it doesnt rely on some selfless morality and goodness?

Is communism the only logical political ideology because it doesnt rely on some selfless morality and goodness?

You dont work for some greater purpose, you work for yourself because you want a good life, and by working together we all mutual benefit including the entire world thus achieving a better world through our selfish desire for a better life.

Instead of telling people to work hard because herpa derp it is what le good person should do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOvAbjfJ0x1

Depends on sort of communism we're talking about.

Please stop posting these fucking Biden memes. They are the most pathetic thing to come out of liberalism in some time.

It stopped being funny at around the 2000th time Reddit swallowed and vomited this meme back up.

They should make a Biden meme where he argues with Obama whether to bomb 7 countries or 10.

You have been banned from participating in /r/bidenbro

Sounds good on paper, but doesn't work in practice. Every one has his special-snowflake idea of what contentment "looks like."

How does it opose the principle of mutual aid? Didn't you ever do something you don't like for someone and that person forced himself to do something he don't like for you in return?

sounds more like capitalism

Success in capitalism has nothing to do with hard work. It's all about control of property and capital, how you came about the property and capital is irrelevant.

You can tell yourself you are doing it for some greater purpose, i am sure many people will but unlike capitalism shit wont be based on morality and expecting people to be good so it is organized around the few smart people who can see the selfishness of their nature instead of hiding behind romantic delusions about their life.

These are the same arguments, you only went more in depth with the first argument.

Who said you are working to make society better? that is literally collateral improvement, you are working because you want a better life for yourself

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, but dont expect to be carried by others

so just like capitalism, thank you.

Because capitalism hasnt excused the shitty pay and conditions with some moral or good lie while the boss steals away the vast majority of the profit

Everything OP said is correct.

FUCK altruism and fuck appeals to morality and justice.

We want communism not because its right but because it materially benefits us. Thats all there is to it and we have to make that known to the masses.

No mass movement ever succeeded on altruism. The masses are only won over through crude blatant SELFISHNESS and theres nothing wrong with that.

There come a point when people start accusing others of infringing on their rights.

Biden: okay I'm still not following
Barack: 7 is okay, 8 is where I start to look too much like Dubya
Biden: but bombing ten would be dope
Barack: damnit Joe were in public just shut up

Not bad.

Biden: Bob I found this next place to bomb it's fuckin great. It's this poor people shithole called Kenya, they'll never see it coming.

Obama: …

Biden: …what? It's a fuckin great idea right? I'll get the media to drum up an excuse hang on