Does Holla Forums like Kirby?

Does Holla Forums like Kirby?

What is your favorite Kirby game?

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/3057/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. My little retarded brother did but it's because he likes inflation.

I hate that pink blob!

I motherfucking love Kirby.
Kirby Superstar is my favorite, but there really hasn't been a bad Kirby game. I own all of them, and love them extensively.

Air Ride's probably got to be my least favorite of them all, though.

Game Grumps are pretty good at this game actually. Shits hilarious

I never played a Kirby game. What makes them fun? Should I just start emulate the first one, and if I don't like it does that mean I won't like the series?

Do you have a link to that ROMhack people made for them? I saw it once and heard it has like 200 levels, that sounds fun as fuck, even if it is a Game Grumps thing.

What makes them fun?
That they're just really well made, comfy aka incredibly easy platformers.
Yes, though the sequel Dreamland 2 is a much better game.
No, because games like Superstar, Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland, and Amazing Mirror are superb. The only games I would avoid are Dreamland 3 and Crystal Shards. Haven't played the DS games to have an opinion.

Kirby's Dream Land 1 is a very short and basic platformer. Copy abilities are not were not introduced in this entry and the developers couldn't even settle on a color for him so he appears white on the game cover. So don't play that game until you've played Adventure.

The great thing about Kirby is that every game is distinct from the other; if you don't like one game: you can pick another one and see if you like it better.

The first one is Kirby's Dream Land on GB. It takes 20 minutes to beat, give it a go.

Thanks anons, so I actualy went and just finished the first one. Very charming, really liked the cloudy/stars at night level and the music. Plays fun too, very "fluent". The only bit I couldn't get used to for a moment is that you can shot air after pressing up but not after just sucking it like you do with npcs. Overall very simple in a good way, I guess I can see how these basics could be expanded in the sequels?

The ending was fucking funny. Also
What a nice day

Glad you liked it! The Dream Land games (Dream Land 1/2/3 and Kirby 64) all play relatively similar, and make up a little sub-series. The big mechanic of the series is copy abilities, which are introduced in Kirby's Adventure, so i recommend you play that next before moving on to 2.
Super Star was a big change gameplay-wise, and nearly every game since (sans the Dream Land games) has inherited its gameplay.
Be sure to check out the spinoff games, too. They're usually pretty good.

I always heard how awesome they were and then I go and play them and just get bored within 15-20 minutes. Too easy, maybe? Or just too same-y?
either way, this

Best kirby is hard to chose

Id put triple deluxe, ssu, and amazing mirror together.

Worst i think is n64, it just aged horribly.

NO. THIS IS NOT COMFY.

Pic unrelated.

Reminder that the only real way to play kirby is no copy abilities or buddies

Yeah the game is way too slow, i dropped it after the water boss

i wish kirby dropped the floating mechanics so it's an actual platformer or make it limited, but maybe that's just me.

ok stupid nigger, could've searched it but there's no harm in spoonfeeding, i think.
romhacking.net/hacks/3057/