Today at D23 Disney will be having a video game showcase which will feature the world premiere of a new trailer for...

Today at D23 Disney will be having a video game showcase which will feature the world premiere of a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3. Luckily they are streaming this presentation. Starts at 4 PM ET/ 1 PM PT.

Links:
twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/886141172330004481
dcpi.disney.com/d23-expo-level-games-presentation-livestream-details/
twitch/squareenix
facebook/DisneyGames/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/squareenix
youtu.be/PxtlaAlEEQs?t=3m45s
youtu.be/B0STphupFwk?t=234
fanfiction.net/s/11601057/1/Inseparable
archive.is/Nqgy7
youtube.com/watch?v=cOQxFkQMTEI
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMoa5-yI28
youtu.be/cOQxFkQMTEI?t=14234)
youtu.be/_4MzZ34DO3c?t=168
youtu.be/NKo4BgDnlfQ?t=136)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No gameplay. Characters from final fantasy will be revealed.

WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY DISNEY

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE GAMEPLAY

WHERE IS IT DISNEY?

WHERE IS IT

you're browsing the wrong website, kid

Time to play guess the next world they'll reveal.

No Zootopia world and bunny, no buy.

Frozen world probably, that shit is too popular to not be in the next KH3. Imagine all the girls that would get the game just to go through the Frozen world again.

S U B M I T

Kingdom Hearts isn't going to be until the end is it?

So that's all they are going to cover.

yup

wtf is wrong with your embed?

I am not sure if they actaully work, I just tried to see if it works.
This was the link.
twitch.tv/squareenix

I thought this shit would end.

What would've ever given you that impression?

The small hope that companies would just announce whatever they are offering without gimmicks.

WEW NEW VR FROM DISNEY

Insomniac doing Spider-Man still pisses me off greatly.

Is it supposed to be happening in this stream?

Yes. It is probably going to be at the end,

Eventually, at some points, yes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All VR these games they showing now reminds me of all those Kinect games, but actually loo worse.

IT'S BEGUN

IT'S THE SAME TRAILER AS LAST MONTH FUCK YOU NOMURA

Please understand

Wait a minute

Holy shit, I had no idea Nomura was that fat

He looks so old now.

new world time

TOY STORY CONFIRMED

TOY STORY

TOY STORY

Shit, it's about goddamned time. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen when?

Woody better join your party

HOLY FUCK

ACTIVE FIVE PARTY

5 PARTY MEMBERS

MECH FIGHTS
Guys, you know the final boss has gotta be Zerg, right.

We'll see about that.

BULLSHIT

>not expecting Evil Emperor Zurg's HYPER DEATH RAY

2018 CONFIRMED RELEASE
>implying they'll actually fulfill that

This is awful wtf

IT'S JUST LIKE E3

WAS IT WORTH IT Holla Forums?

KH3 NEVER EVER

Yeah, but I was hoping for Mahvel and Star Wars as well.

it will be GOTY

youtu.be/PxtlaAlEEQs?t=3m45s

Now the most important question, will Woody finally have a gun he's always missing?

realtalk does this mean tim allen is gonna be in KH now

They'll get an impersonator.

I hope so

Kingdom Hearts has a history of having a hard time getting the original voices back. Hades being the biggest exception It's certainly possible but it's not like they've failed to get the original voice actors before.

I'd really like to see a documentary of James Wood's experiences with it. It must've been so fucking alien to him

I'd rather have Nicholas Cage

This truly feels like E3.

IIRC in a couple interviews he mentioned how he liked the themes and stories of the games and complimented the visual design.

Speaking of Hades, how much you wanna bet Disney won't bother getting James Wood back considering he's publicly supported Trump?

Disney did this.

Jews did this.
FTFY

Didn't expect to be this hyped for a Kingdom Hearts world, but it looks really comfy. Reminds me of this.

Expect le epic GRAND DAD high quality rips soon.

pretty much.

It was Soras battle theme for twilight town m8.

I'm going to call bullshit on that one but it would be neat if that was true and not just for the sake of the interview.

You're stupid. It's this theme.

Sora looks like shit

I'm just glad the world wasn't Frozen.

That comes later

I bet it's coming anyway, because of those Let it go fans.

I bet it'll be the rhythm minigame world. If it shows up, I'm 100% positive it'll have rhythm minigames.

Oh shit, didn't remember this tune.

Post yfw Frozen is the new Atlantica

Is that the offical model of Sora for KH3? it looks like those poorly rendered models you see on deviant art it just looks terrible.

Looks like it, but they do like to put in their trailers that this is, "A game still in development".

I hope they let you go to that pizza place from the first Toy Story.

It's supposed to be a "new Toy Story story" so most likely they won't.

But you can hope user.

The only people I knew who owned these shitty games were a literal fag and a girl.
That tells me all I need to know about the kinda of people that like this trash.

Well, even if they don't, at least Toy Story is in at all. There aren't enough games that let you roam around a room at a small scale like that.
In my dreams, I will play that stupid crane game forever.

So how the fuck is the Disneyverse connected to Kingdom Hearts?

Kingdom Hearts posits that each world is just one "planet" in an entire Universe, and while travel between these worlds isn't supposed to be a thing after a lot of in-fighting over the Keyblade or whatever, some methods of it being possible have sprouted up and travel is becoming common again. Each world is supposed to believe that it's the only world; to other worlds they appear as stars in the sky.

From what I've seen, the stories and the characters are really bad, with the sole exception of Terra, but the gameplay is actually decent.
It's a comfy button masher with dodging and blocking if you're playing on proud and don't think too hard about what everyone is doing or why.

This user is right as far as the current games, but thousands of years ago before the events of Birth By Sleep all the Disney worlds were actually one world and all the assorted movies were different parts of this vaste planet in the "age of fairy tales". Then some huge ass war happens that tears about the fabric of space and time destroying "the light" and letting "darkness prevail" which shatters all of the world into individual parts as per the current events in the game like again, describes.

That's not even close to true, Terra is one of the most gullible moronic characters in the entire series, the only good one is Aqua and she's dead.

Aqua's so bland I forget she exists most of the time.

But that's wrong, the end of 0.2 had Riku and Micky going back into the realm of darkness to find her. And since time moves slower there she won't even change.

Post yfw you first realized the new world was Toy Story.

Isn't she chilling with DiZ on the beach somewhere, the stuff in 0.2 happened before that if I remember correctly.

0.2 is happening in tandem with KH1, with the end of 0.2 explaining why mickey has no shirt at the end of 1. In a post scene of BBS(?) and again 0.2 she meets with Diz after his digital heart machine sent him to the darkness… I think.

Anyone happen to have that screencap of the user who described Kingdom Hearts' story? I thought I had it, but I apparently don't.

Yeah either way she's definitely not dead if she talks to Diz while they're chilling in the shadow realm darkness after KHII.

KH is one of the shittiest things ever created by man.
Why would anyone be interested in watching a trailer?

Aqua is boring as fuck and her only value lies in her looks.
She never did a single interesting thing in her entire route and is completely oblivious to what is going on.

Terra is just some poor cunt who got tangled into a plan much bigger than him and was manipulated the whole way.
He is torn between wanting to succeed and seeking appreciation for his efforts and skill by trusting Xehanort and trying to keep himself in line.

Heavens forbid we get a human-like character in a game.

Next you are going to say that Xehanort was a brilliant and multifaceted villain.

He did literally everything wrong.

rip nimoy

>Terra is somehow better than Xehanort rip Nimoy
If you wanted a human character Ansem the wise was your nigger.

user that isn't fair he's literally multifaceted in universe.

Thank you.

>KH3 isn't even the final game
Holy fucking shit.

No idea how accurate this is, but from what I understand, Xehanort is basically Squeenix's stand-in for Pete, much like Sora was their stand-in for Mickey, in that he takes so many different forms and incarnations and enacts different evil plans in the various games he's in that it's almost comical, the major difference being (besides Pete also being in the game) Xehanort is a JRPG villain so of course it's all meant to taken seriously, it's all interconnected in some convoluted, and it's all justified in something straight out of a RPG (different reincarnations all striving for the same thing instead of simply different roles, since the former makes so much sense) all so weebs will eat it up and think of him as this evil mastermind.

Then why in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance did he specifically say "what you did changed the lives of THREE of my friends. And I couldn't save them" to Xehanort?

He could be counting Ansem the wise.

You do not understand the point of those guys at all, those aren't different "reincarnations" of Xehanort. Half of them are literally just him at different points of time and ages. (Old Xehanort, Isanort etc) two of them is himself broken in half (Xemnas and Ansem the heartless) and the rest are various people that original Xehanort has possed/filled his own heart and mind into (Xigbar, Saix). None of these are reincarnations whatsoever, they're all literally the same guy.

Well fuck, goes to show how little I know about this shit.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the way it's phrased especially because it comes immediately after the "7 lights" plot dump where Mickey counts on his fingers all the people that count (Mickey, Sora, Riku, Aqua, Ventus, Terra and… Kairi?) the juxtaposition is off.

Or it could be that they do that dumb shit of the friend of my friend is my friend. If Mickey knew Terra from that time then he would have recognized him when he met Xehanort with Ansem in the flashback from KH2.

Yeah looking at a wiki Terra met Mickey for 5 seconds before Mickey poofed off somewhere using the star shard. Not enough to make an earth shattering tie but they have met.

For some damn reason embed isn't letting me link a timestamp it's at the 55:09 mark where he mets Terra.

Oh dear lord. I cannot fathom the level of autism that will be unleashed if furry Sora becomes a thing. There's already some pretty cringe shit from Lion King Sora.

Terra saw him.

Again this just makes it more confusing when he gets pissy with Xehanort fucking over Ven, Aqua, and Tera.

the 2018 date is concerning to me. i

f it is 2018 we are going to have a FF15 all over again. half done game shat out that will be patched months down the road.

i remember rumors that the development of the game has gone to shit.

all of the KH3 trailers have that placeholder music in them, and not the themes for each world also concerning.

remember there was a big hero 6 level talked about that we still haven't seen any gameplay of

Come on user, it's Kingdom Hearts. You know the drill.
I just want Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and a secret two phase Gilgamesh boss that's tries to obtain Sora's keyblade. That's all I ask. I can wait until 2028.

thank god
that being said a lot of the gameplay they're showing kind of scares me that they're trying to make 3 way too much of a spectacle, it felt more like a Dynasty Warrior game with all the group-engulfing mini-cutscene specials going on there
also where are the actual team-up attacks like in 2? I wanna see Sora do cool shit with the characters themselves, not just channel dumbo into a battleaxe or something

Has any Kingdom Hearts game ever had DLC?

the only game that was on a console that could do dlc was dream drop for 3ds, this is a AAA game on a main console dlc seems highly likely

Can KH3 possibly have a starwars world when EA has the videogames making rights for it or not? I should expect nothing and hope for the latter considering how the vidya industry has been treating us recently tbh.

Wait wait wait
Someone jog my memories. Isn't DiZ actually dead? I thought he was KIA and planted data in sora's heart to pass on the message to riku in 3D. I was certain that scene for KH2 took place at the beginning. Since he was still in the ORG coat and not his actual outfit
Also some explain to me why Aqua doesn't do what DiZ does to fucking leave? It's super easy to leave after all, it's just hard as fuck to get in. DiZ writes in his reports that the reason he was able to leave the realm of darkness is that he let the darkness in, just a little bit, allowing him to use corridors of darkness.

Just because they have the license to make games for that franchise doesn't mean that their license is exclusive like with Spiderman and Sony.

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX for PS4 had only free DLC that added theater mode and new scenes for 358/2 Days

The only way I would tolerate and Star Wars shit at all in Kingdom Hearts is a Yoda summon, and it has to be the cartoony Clone Wars version of him.

If you play 2.8, they bullshit everything by saying time is wonky in the Realm of Darkness. This is how Aqua ends up travelling through fragments of worlds in the Realm of Darkness that aren't actually swallowed by the darkness at the time, just at some point in time.

So time bends on itself to allow impossible shit
Though I'm pretty certain by KH1 Cinderella's world is consumed by darkness anyway, hence Merlin's shack and the fairy godmother.
If that's the case, it's safe to assume DiZ ain't dead, since nobody can die in this series. Nobody.

DiZ isnt technically dead in a way. At the end of DDD it shows that he digitized himself and put himself inside soras heart somehow. He copied himself.

Wouldnt that technically be heart rape? But that DiZ is digital so its fine i guess? Nomuras writing is so fucking weird sometimes.

Eraqus died and he was killed by the main antagonist of the trilogy.

Let's not forget that Riku also dived in there
And that Ventus is what formed roxas, since all other nobodies look like what they were when they were alive, minus low level ones
Or how time travel works in this series

Shit, he is dead. I also don't think he has the bullshit "destroy my heartless and nobody to resurrect me" clause

Fuck this series is fucking stupid
I love it

how fitting

Also, something to note is that the characters not dying isn't because of muh Disney family friendly franchise, but plot armor. They acknowledged the existence of death at least thrice in Port Royal.
>youtu.be/B0STphupFwk?t=234
>Embeds don't work with video URL at current time
Hell, this scene even has blood. I find it funny how they can kill Barbossa, but Will's threat of suicide was censored.

The problem with that is the conversation they have is about Sora and DiZ didn't meet Sora until AFTER the events of Kingdom Hearts II. DiZ is sitting on a beach somewhere but can't leave because this time he fucking lost all of his sense of self/memories that are about himself personally. The data hiding in sorry is just research and much like the DiZ that was in Roxas's computer Twilight town is just an illusion/interface. Or maybe they'll take it a step further and say DiZ (who has currently lost his memory/sense of sel) intentionally put it in Sora because he knew if shit went south he wouldn't remember? Either way DiZ and Aqua conversation takes place AFTER DiZ gets stuck in the shadow realm darkness a second time.

Because even DiZ forgot how to do it when he lost most of his memories and sense of identity. And I don't think Aqua will start fucking with the powers of darkness on her own quite yet.

Meant for

He specifically mentions it being his second time.
Also time stamps aren't working fuck.

Fuck

Who would be the boss of that world? Would it at least take place before TFA and around the prequels or OT?

I can definitely see the devs putting in Arendelle just for the hell of it

what live action world you guys think they will do ?

I'm thinking high school musical or the mighty ducks

Mighty ducks animated dark wing duck or gargoyles.

Better choices out there

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DYSNEY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

speaking of VA
It seems like Hayden Panettiere asked for too much money because she was replaced with Alyson Stoner for voicing kairi, looks like it started with KH Re: Chain of Memories

i think they over thought the models

i think we are thinking that should look like toys that are made now. and they thought up toys that could have been made in 1995.

i think everything is ok but Sora's coat should have been a coat , not plastic

I'm pretty sure user was referring to their normal models in Kingdom Hearts 3 not just the Toy Story variant.

Hayden Panettiere should feel lucky that she's still getting any kind of work at all, considering her career has fizzled.

God Haley Joel Osment is an ugly motherfucker. Has he done anything since being a really shitty child actor or is it just Sora?

He still gets jobs as an actor in television and in movies, he actually isn't even all that old either. He's 29. He got dealt a shitty hand when it came to his looks.

It's not that he looks old but he has this perfect storm of baby face, facial hair, and skin complexion that just make him look like a fuzzy tomato with squished in eyes.

she was on that show Nashville for 6 years if it gets syndication she is set for life. isn't she married to that million air boxer dude ? she doesn't have to work a day in her life

burn the coal pay the toll

Sounds like Terra was played like a damn fiddle.

I know pre-release footage is hated for misleading on actual performance, but these character shaders really look fantastic. You could mix their real-time footage with what was previously the state of the art in production rendering and not be able to tell the difference.

Sidius? Vadar? Is Dooku a side boss? Is Darth Maul involved? Will they play the long game and have multiple villains over different games?

You know exactly what part of the (((lore))) it would be based on

Can't Sora hypothetically fuck Aqua since she'll be the exact same age when she gets out even though he was a shota when they met?

I don't think anyone can fuck anyone in Kingdom Hearts.

Terra is the only character I can think of that did absolutely everything wrong and the sad part is he never meant anything but good intent from start to finish even if he wound up fucking up the entire universe.

Don't forget how he accidentally helped kill the closest thing he ever had to a father.

My question is, will Ventus be the same? We only have grown up Terranort.

Watch them give him a goatee and call it a day

No.

That'd be sick, Gilgamesh would translate really well I think, and he's already established as a world-traveler even in mainline Final Fantasy so it's not like there isn't justification. I still want a Jecht fight, along with the mild implications of emotional abuse from a drunk dad that comes with Jecht even existing in the same space as a teenaged Tidus.

Gilgamesh in KH has been an idea for a long time. I'm not the first one to think of it.

It's the first I've seen it brought up, no bully.

Did you say bully? I think you just said bully.

We saw Ventus at the end of 3D, he looks exactly the same, so everyone will be like 16 except Terra, unless of course when we seperate Terranort manually then maybe he'll be the same age as well. In other words Nomura says go fuck yourself.

No, its more autistic and cancerous than that.
Look, these fags actually want Star Wars to be raped even more.

Squeenix shit eaters are Blizzdrone tier.

The corpse is already cold user, you can't really drag it into anything worse. And the fun part would be to see if they actually could

God damn, why could they just not have left it as "obvious stand-in for the player runs around with Disney characters doing shit"?

Why the fuck did they have to do this?

I've played four KH games and literally written a 46-chapter Undertale fanfic and I can't fucking follow Nomura's shit

2deep4u is not complexity it's lazyness you faggot

But why? What could you write 46 chapters about?

It's a self insert where you fuck all the monsters, isn't it.

I think he's just fat
If he got swole he'd look better

Post it or it didn't happen, fag.

predictions for worlds:

Confirmed:
Big hero 6 (new)
Tangled (new)
Toy Story (new)
Mt. Olympus
Yen Sid's tower
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden

Predictions:
Star Wars (new)
Pirates of the Caribbean world, new movie, rehash some assets
Jungle Book (new) use those assets from beta BBS
Frozen (new) New Atlantica
Cars level
Sleeping Beauty's castle (world of darkness) (from 2.8) will be part of the story and will be revisiting when Sora rescues Aqua
Will see BBS stages because Sora needs to rescue/awaken the keyblade masters
Will see KH2 stages because he needs to rescue Roxas as hinted in the trailer
We will see Tronn again
We will see noctis and the backstreet boys in whatever town hub is the new hub for KH3
We will see sephiroth again, but he won't be the only post-game boss.
Expect FFXIV cameos too

I believe Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Roxas, Ventus, will only become party members for Sora just like Donald and Goofy end game

will ALL become party members

nice bait faggot

I liked Blundertale and am fully aware you're fishing for responses and even so I feel the intense desire to bully you.

fanfiction.net/s/11601057/1/Inseparable

The absolute madman posted it

What the fuck?

pie?

Speaking of which what are the undertale boards up to these days?

Nothing, Undetale dicussion was killed thanks to sans posting, the invention of memgame and spergs never shutting up about the cross-dressing lion and royal guards as if it wasn't a tasteful way to go about things without coming off as obnoxious, but then Toby was Obnoxious about it so shit got fucked.

Just fap to the degenerate porn of it, and call it day next to favouriting every cover and remix on youtube ever.

there isn't a movie for Tron they can pull story from. the end of the story in Dream Drop was the end of the 2nd movie

I'm with you on the jungle book.

I think Frozen and Tangled are way too a like for them to be in the same game but you may be right about frozen being singing only

Princess and the Frog will replace the nightmare before Christmas because , again they don't have a movie to pull story from.

Lion king may return because of the 2nd movie.

Pocahontas may replace Mulan

most likely will not happen but I wish:
Robin Hood
Atlantis
Emperor's new groove
Hocus Pocus

You're both forgetting that we need 7 lights SPECIFICALLY to protect the 7 princesses of heart as mentioned in 3D. In this case Kairi is covered but this could mean a revisit to.
Alladin
Beauty and the beast
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Snow White
The biggest problem with this is that all of these worlds have been covered and Square would actually have to right a unique plot for the worlds like they did back in KH 1 (Unlikely). This leaves two options. 1. All the Princesses get protected by various off screen helpers (Lea, Riku, Mickey etc.) or they all get kidnapped offscreen by various enemies. This of course does open up a second option if, the princesses of heart can be different people over time. This opens up worlds for potential conflict over protecting the princesses of heart to.
Princess and the frog
Frozen (if we wanted to be cheeky a twofer)
Tangled
Pocahontas?
Robin Hood?
and any mix thereof with the already established princesses. There is of course very little to go on for this to be a thing other than Square Enix having the chance to pull a shit ton of new princesses into the mix and not make the new princesses their going to throw at us relevant to the overall plot.

Has anyone else noticed that the mechs aren't Heartless or Nobodies? They're Unversed.
So we have
Any guesses on the missing five members? Will Luxu be one? What about the Master of Masters?

(Checked)
I'd really like that one.

Oh god the autism

I wrote Miniontale
beat that amount of autism faggot

I'm starting to feel threatened

Why is there an empty speech bubble by that fountain?

Xionfag, is that you?

Born to shitpost
Internet is a cancer
밈로드 Bait em all 2015
I am autism man
23,556 words

Well if you wrote that shit you CAN understand KH. A retarded waifufag can, and even explained it. JUST BELIEVE

the 7 princesses story is rapped up KH hasn't been about that for a while now, it's now about changing time and getting access to (The Book of Prophecies) and the X-blade this changes time it self

I'm assuming that something happens to this book and makes rips in time and space fucks with other the worlds. this is what people are missing in the toy story world

i don't know they will come up with some crazy ass shit about why they are going to those worlds. Toy story and Big hero 6 have no princesses so i don't think that the princesses will be that big of a part in the game.

Would making a joke ROB thread with MS Paint count as autistic fanfiction or autistic parody?

why people are missing*

autistic autism

Yen sid specifically mentions needing to protect the 7 princesses because Xehanort will target them you're full of shit.

both
do it faggot

archive.is/Nqgy7

Maybe they get taken to other worlds in an attempt to hide them from Xehanort?

He already did a week or two ago.

Nomura says Pixar made a new story for the Toy Story world. There's a toy store called Galaxy Toys that Young Xenahort is using to make toy Heartlesses, so Woody and Buzz help you get there. So far the only areas shown is Andy's Room, the front yard, and the toy store itself.

then do it again

Yeah I already knew that.

Xehanort wants the 7 guardians light to fight 13 seekers of dark to make the (X-blade).

go to 3h:55 min
youtube.com/watch?v=cOQxFkQMTEI

recoded: (The Book of Prophecies)
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMoa5-yI28

don't fuck with me , I just played all of the games couple a months ago.

>>>/underground/

Did you watch the secret ending I just linked? The one for 3D? The secret ending that says specifically that we need to protect the seven princesses? Did you watch it I linked it?

Well apparently you suck at them you didn't get the secret ending for 3D that specifically states "we need seven guardians of light to protect the seven pure hearts"?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
There were supposed to be more of them. I bet you can even find an official statement saying this one would have more worlds than 1 or 2.

He literally linked proof of his claim. Are you mentally challenged?

he says "you STILL need to protect them" is in don't let your guard down while dealing with the other shit.

you are implying that the 7 princesses is the only plot point/ way he can gain power. it's not there are a number of ways he can get the X- blade.

he almost got it with out them in BBS

I didn't say it was the only plot point but here you say
Which is false because it got reopened as a major (no the only, not the most important) plot point. It's the entire reason Yen Sid is training Kairi's ass. You are correct here stating that
But Yen Sid, in the video I specifically links. Mentions why Sora and Co. can't just fuck off and not be seven guardians of light to prevent Xehanort from having his way because even if they don't the Seven princesses count (This is why Xehanort tricked Maleficent into gathering them for him in Kingdom Hearts 1, you can see the related details in the post you made here first video here I'll give you a time stamp.
youtu.be/cOQxFkQMTEI?t=14234)
According to the secret ending of 3D the only reason we are creating the seven guardians of light to play along as opposed to doing what would have been the smart option (the exact opposite) is because of this plot point.

No he's not. Way to move your goal posts

Typo?

Yes
*not the only
Fuck this retard

And not you I mean the other guy.

the fuck is this :

Because dumbass if Xehanort wants a Keyblade war the best option to stop him would be to not give him one. Which means if given the option the correct choice Sora and co. would make is to not fight Xehanort, because if they do it is exactly what he wants. The only reason that Sora and co, can not make the game winning move is because even if they fuck off to who knows where Xehanort will just kidnap the princesses of heart and they count too.

You seem to be misunderstanding that Sora and Co. should NOT be doing what Xehanort wants and this includes FIGHTING him. But they HAVE to, the only reason that Sora and co. are being forced to go along with this bullshit is because they need to protect the seven princesses of heart again. Because Xehanort can just kidnap them and he gets the X-blade, the better option is to instead of leave the seven princesses of heart as sitting ducks to instead DEFEND THEM with seven guardians of light. If you watch the video here timestamp if you're lazy youtu.be/_4MzZ34DO3c?t=168
This is why Sora and Co are doing what Xehanort wants as opposed to literally anything else.

I don't understand what you're even trying to say here. How does that in any way invalidate my statement that he was not implying the 7 princesses are the only plot point/ way Xehanort can gain power?

He's somehow under the impression that you saying this means Xehanort has no other way of amassing power because
Changing time was a tool to assemble the 13 darknesses
We can't even be sure one exists in this world, and the only person aware of it's existence would be Luxu, who also may no longer be alive, as he would be much older than Xehanort.
This is to be made by clashing the 13 darknesses and 7 lights. That is achieved via time travel and either A) fighting Sora and co., or B) kidnapping princesses.

Oh, I was wrong about one thing. Maleficent knows abut the book, and it's likely to be in KH3.

Luxu is most definitely not alive, he was specifically instructed to A. Wander around and show the eye things and B. hand down his keyblade to an apprentice. We know Xehanort eventually gets his hand on No Name and we saw what appears to be a young Xehanort looking at it on the mantle piece, (link because Holla Forums won't let me embed timestamps youtu.be/NKo4BgDnlfQ?t=136) which is something I presume Luxu wouldn't do. Maybe his apprentice would, and his apprentice trained an apprentice and etc until Xehanort.

I fucked up a little. We have
That leaves four complete unknowns. I'd like to rule out Luxu and the Master of Masters since they are long before Xehanort's time.

What I'm wondering is how Maleficent got information about the BoP and the Mystery Box. Shouldn't the MoM and Luxu have been the last living people to know?

She said it was a fairy tale and if you remember the age where MoM, Luxu and Co. hailed from was referred to as "the age of fairy tales". I think she literally meant she heard about it as a fairy tale.

Then Luxu couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.

This is also why she mentioned in her very short appearance in 3D that she was doing things "her way" after Xehanort duped her, which implies Xehanort didn't mention the Book of Prophecies and he's the most likely one (having No Name and being the apprentice to the apprentice whatever until Luxu) to have any kind of "proof" it exists.

Only Luxu knew the black box existed (no idea how Maleficent knows this in KH3 trailer) but there were plenty of people that knew about the books of prophecy there were 5 and one of the people with one specifically trained a group of people to scatter across the universe as opposed to get obliterated.

Thinking about it Luxu could have kept his mouth shut just fine except for his apprentices. (kind of important to explain why they need to give a shit about No Name) and he may have mentioned the Black Box to them, and then, them being Luxu's apprentices and separated from how fucking important the contents of that box is. Just started blabbing about it.

Oh wow, this game still has not been released!? How much money has been spent developing it?

No it isn't. He would be their master and have full authority. He could not tell them, or even just make up some bullshit about it being a legacy. Since we don't know if Xehanort has the Black Box, and Maleficent is looking for it, Luxu probably hid it somewhere. I don't remember him ever being told to pass the box on like the No Name. Something else to keep in mind is that the MoM writes the book, it's not a magic book that will change if the future changes, and until Maleficent brings it up it's just an ordinary book with the future written in it. This being the likely truth is probably why Pete doubted it could create worlds, yet for some reason doesn't doubt it can tell the future. Because Nomura is a shitty writer that for some reason decided to give Pete this doubt which he would likely not have. Also again, the MoM wrote the book meaning he didn't necessarily write the truth about everything. Even if the someone does get the book, chances are the MoM will just end up fucking with them like he did most of his apprentices.

Also, I have a theory I came up with a while ago.
>The MoM is actually using Xehanort as a trial to prepare Sora for the real Big Bad that he's destined to take down
>The MoM used some fuck-you-magic to put himselfin the Black Box so that he could later train Sora to be the ultimate Mary Sue

Nomura said that switching engines early in development slowed things way the hell down. When did development begin?

No wonder Xehanort grew up to be a little piece of shit like he did
It's amazing it lasted that long. :^)

>The MoM used some fuck-you-magic to put himselfin the Black Box so that he could later train Sora to be the ultimate Mary Sue
even better
It's perfect.

>Xion will come back in a side game through bullshit reasons and end up having to sacrifice herself again
>The autism will just continue increasing exponentially, no, 'factorially.

So what's the 100 Acre Wood mini game going to be? Racing? Mazes? Baseball?

It's always contained various mini games
>Baseball?

So uh do we get Frozen in it?
No Elsa no buy.

You're a cheeky little fucker.

This thread is older and better than the one the mods can't decide what to do with.

Seriously. Anyone else notice there are unversed? This pretty much confirms Vanitas.

Checkem

>they all decide to play baseball

Checked