Call of duty, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942

What does Holla Forums think about early call of duty and medal of honor games? Do they still count as shit for normalfags?

Throwing potatoes at that guys face was the funnest shit

I just did exactly that, kek.

Played United Offensive a while ago with Holla Forums, it has pretty good multiplayer. Single player is still a linear boring slugfest.

Everytime I go to replay BF mutliplayer I fucking hate it

UO > 1 >>> 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW>BO1

*MW2 is pure cancer on PC but its the best one to splitscreen on consoles

Interesting opinion, but what exactly makes you rate 2 so high?

Dude! It had such a massive spectacle, why wouldn't you rate it so high?

Same reason MW is kinda good. The multiplayer.

WaW is way better than 2 tbh.

repetitive hitscan garbage.

Go try to fit in somewhere else, faggot.

how new are you buddy?

MW1&2 are shit.

Reminder that the vast majority of MoH and CoDs were a pile of dogshit that don't deserve the hype.
shit
Mediocre
shit
shit
shit
cancer
Mediocre
shit
shit
cancer
Mediocre

Prove me wrong with actual facts and sources
Protip: You can't

How to spot an underage trying to fit in. In a few seconds.

They're part of the then overdone WW2 shooter bubble, but there is a charm to them because they do what they set out to do and they do them well, especially for the time.

It is interesting to see how the series have evolved to now though. BF did the modern military shooter genre first and eventually devolved into a CoD clone with the teamwork aspect being ignored in favor of people lone wolfing it, CoD went to the modern military shooter route before deciding on sci-fi, and MoH is dead with no signs of coming back any time soon.

Early titles were good because they were well paced and a novelty at the time.
I'd say they were pretty normalfag friendly, from the decently sized marketing budget to the cinematic setpieces.

Still hard as balls in some sections and no "press key/button for cimematic moment" which MW2 used a shitton of and made that shit a trend thats even in shitty nostalgiabait like NuDoom.

Perks and kill/scorestreaks were a mistake.

Bump

Hitscan enemies in tacticool fps were a mistake.