What does leftypol think of this post I found from a leftist tumblr?

What does leftypol think of this post I found from a leftist tumblr?

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/nihilist-communism-monsieur-dupont
youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Painful bullshit

when will this meme end?

tumblrfags deserve to be taken out and shot tbh fam

most of the support for nazis and fascists throughout history has always come from the bourgeoisie, not the workers. Shit like this is just blaming deluded proles instead of the people in charge.
0/10 tumblr leftists belong in the gulag with the plebbitors

It's a good picture. Communism and internationalism is inherently contrary to the interests of white men.

How many levels of shitposting are you on famalam?

American History X is actually a far more fair exploration of why people become Nazis than that post

Why do you think I'm shitposting? Communism wishes to usurp white males from their position of power and muh privilege. It also wants to destroy our human capital via miscegenation.

They are wrong, the working class is dumb, it merely another cog of the system, in order to abolish capitalism is necessary to destroy work

libcom.org/library/nihilist-communism-monsieur-dupont

Optimism must be abolished

You do realise that communism wasn't just made by a Jew but an honorary Aryan Freidrich Engels

Communism in the original format of Engels and Marx is the abolishment of state, class and wealth.

But I thought it was the jews who were powerful and muh privileged…really makes you think…

On zero layers, the working class is its biggest enemy, they have no revolutionary potential

If they have no revolutionary potential why are you even an anarchist? Just for LARPs?

You constantly keep autistically spamming this in every thread. I'd rather see pic related happen than a cuck vanguard lead by the likes of you.

daily reminder that if the director had his way, American History X would be about an unrepentant nazi monster who immediately goes back to his violent ways, complete with an evil smile and scare chords at the end.

Truth is difficult to accept

I never understood this.

Holy shit.

Why are you so optimistic about the proletariat?

flag checks out

I don't think that would have been a terrible ending exactly, I do prefer the one we got but his brother did get killed.

its unions not nationalism by the default,
just cause that shit is corrupted doesn`t mean it doesn`t matter if you can get them under your control
nationalism is just icing on the cake, and its DOES NOT MEAN nazism automatically
*facepalm*

ARYAN NATION is a fucking prison gang

It's funny how triggered you all are

lol me neither.

I think there is such a thing as a non aggressive/militaristic nationalism but they are correlated 99% of the time

Just further proof that socdems don't understand working people at all. Also "dude free shit" isn't going to solve anything.

why is working class in scare quotes

do they not believe that white people work???

The meme doesn't even imply that

i agree
working class is a spook

You might need to re-evaluate your definition of Left.

Well that is why you have Gulags, to send Nazis there :DDDD
of course most white men arent nazis and will welcome the freedom from the capitalistic world order and work together with other different people

I know American history x was supposed to be a anti-wn movie, but they really families at doing that.

The whole movie there are completely sane arguments about black and Mexican crime rates and blacks ruining neighborhoods and shit. It gives all these reasons why the MC is justified.

And then what is the moral of the story? Don't be a Nazi because it's not good to be mean and divide people? What kinda bullshit is that? I think that movie created a lot of low-key wn

""""Leftist""""" tumblr

tumblr got that right

It's always struck me as quite possibly more ridiculous than Holla Forums's "humans vs. orcs" conception, instead being more like "orcs vs. orcs":

???
its shite

Did you even watch it? The point was how nothing the main character did as a Nazi made his life better, the principal used to be a black nationalist but realised blaming white people for everything didn't achieve anything, the main Nazi leader was a cynical prick who was doing it to make money and didn't really believe it, same with the ones in prison, the bad things that happened to what's his name made him hateful but all it achieved was hurting the people around him more.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo

this movie is dangerous for retards. Showed a friend it and the part where Derek rants about how black people are fucking up the world and everyone ignores it (which is actually supposed to show how weak Derek's arguments are and how hypocritical he is and how ineffectual liberal response to his racism is) had him all riled up to start the fourth reich

nazis rape fellow white prisoner in shower

Even if it were true, and it's not, nobody ever said building communism was easy. It is, however, inevitable.

at least in the US the conservatives and liberals have forced the nativist drug on white working class by straight up lying to them

people in rural west virginia are afraid of imminent isis attack

my parents have gotten into guns recently. took safety classes, got concealed carry, all that shit. they're getting older, you know, live out past the suburbs, and going to the range gets them out of the house together, so i was fine with it.

a couple months later i'm visiting them and now they have like six guns. they have a bunch of "action plans" for what to do if their house is invaded, have loaded weapons hidden around the house, hidden in books and under furniture and shit. my dad starts fucking talking to me about how they have to be prepared in case isis attacks them.

they live out in the middle of fucking crackerville where the median price for a house is 175,000, on what fucking planet is isis going to go door to door attacking old rurals?

i mean shit there's being prepared in case you have to chase off a burglar and then there's living in a fucking american fantasyland action movie.

What's a slightly higher wage supposed to achieve if it raises the cost of production, thus raises the prices of the goods, and you can't afford more than before?

Increases labor's share of the economy against capital's

?

If you increase any of the costs (materials, labor, transport, etc) it does not change the optimal price (the price that makes the most profit). Higher wages do create inflation, so all prices should go up a bit, but not at the same rate so the people with higher wages still can buy more than before even considering inflation. It obviously also eats on profits so if you go to the extreme (workers take everything) the company will pack up and move.

borders are obsolete, the reason the third world is scum is because of global capitalism, and most of the wealth for healthcare, housing and education is held by the ruling class that steals the wealth of workers, including white people

Targeting the working class takes a while. Lumpens are already too far gone, it's their children we need to focus on, that's why education and healthcare matters so much: You can't form a people's revolution with an army of lead-poisoned propagandized morons. It goes the same way with helping out "minorities" (hispanics will be the number 1 ethnic group in 2 decades, at most), you won't see much of an immediate affect, but it's a long haul for a better future. It's an investment, not a purchase.