Post games that you've played that no one has

post games that you've played that no one has

Other urls found in this thread:

seanmurray.toddhoward.sexy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot Vexx existed. It was always on the shelf at the rental shop.

oof nice trips
i remember spending countless hours on vexx but i find it strange i can remember barely anything

Tangentially related but there was a PC game I got from Office Depot in 2000 or so that was a two-in-one thing with a Pac-Man knockoff, he was blue with 3d graphics, and a first-person Arkanoid type game, also 3d. I only bring up Office Depot because I"m pretty sure they don't sell bootlegs and this was a legit boxed release.
I've been asking about this for nearly 10 years on here and 4chan with absolutely no answers and if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

fuck you

Enchanted Arms is pretty bad.

Folklore is good but has a heavy slice of bland all over it. It's like being good without actually trying.

it's been long since i've played it
what was bad about it

That flamer in Enchanted Arms was really fucking annoying.

Own Enchancted Arms

Own Folklore

Played Enchanted Arms.

Played Majin.

Played Crusader of Centy

Played Obsidian.

My contender is High Seas Havoc.

I'm not actually sure how common this one was, but I've never seen it discussed anywhere.

SNES/Genesis era doesn't get discussed a lot in general except for games like Chrono Trigger. Genesis even more so.

fine ill go one further

I own a physical copy

you're high right?

What the hell is that???

And its unofficial sequel.

It was a test. You passed.

greeby

Definitely not the only person to play it but I never see it talked about.

Jowy did everything wrong

Just finished 3 going onto 4.

I played the first one. fun game. the girls were sexy too

Just played a game called Malice for the original Xbox. It was a pretty bad game but i had fun playing it and would recommend it if you've got piss low standards like I do

Only played it because it was made by Remedy, who made Max Payne and Alan Wake, so I was mildly curious to see what they did with this one and what went wrong.

I thought that last game had been cancelled.

I loved this damn thing.

This was one of my favorite Genesis games as a kid.

One of my favourite gems for the genesis. Actually got some used jap copy, so it had the "Captain Lang" title instead.
Also found an Alisia Dragoon jap copy in said store, and both are easily two of my most beloved games for the console, must be because of the soundtracks.

dinosaur safari

Shit thread overall

That was in every rental store I ever went to when SNES and Genesis were still king.

That's actually how I got it.
The local rental store was clearing out its stock of snes and genesis games.

I win.

I fapped to her transformation into a Sasquatch/yeti

The most frustrating thing about this game was the poor art direction that made it nearly impossible to tell what was background and what was foreground and could be used to navigate the environment.

I bet none of you faggot kids played this game back in the day.

I want the old From software back.

hey i recognize that gypsy

I couldn't beat the final boss of Vexx for some reason. I really should retry it. I acquired all the hearts though.

Here's an actually realistic answer, a game called No Man's Lie
seanmurray.toddhoward.sexy/

Vexx was kinda cool, but trying real hard to be Super Mario 64.

i played folklore, i bought it on a whim and enjoyed it lot. it was also nice to see a game with an irish setting. still have my copy

I played Plok and Faceball.

Holy fuck, faceball. I still have my copy of faceball 2000 to this very day. The gameboy version was much better.

where exactly?

It was my dad's favorite game but the sandworms and the music spooked the shit out of me.

I second this fuck you.

Whoops forgot pic.

My own game

t. no-dev

i must be blind as fuck then

Own the collectors edition of this. Beat it three times.

Own Folklore, it's on my to do list this year

Just because your normalfag friends don't talk about a franchise with 5 main games and a handful of spinoffs doesn't mean people who play games haven't, fucking retard summerfag.

That was pretty popular on the xbox

No Amiga kids in here?

Sorry mate, this is one of my favourites too. It's so much fun to be a land-destroying god, and the 3D anaglyph and magic eye view was pretty mind-blowing. I'd love to see a source code release for it and its sequel.

I actually played this, it was originally a dreamcast game.

people have played it, we just don't talk about it

The dreamcast one Is "wetrix plus" it's a plus edition of the original n64 game. Aqua Aqua on ps2 is the sequel.

Good N64 games didn't have a lot of competition back then, user. If it didn't get attention during it's launch year, you can bet a ton of people were digging it up used in 2000

Holy fuck, that game was amazing.
shake/10 would shake again

Mischief Makers
Nigger, I'm pretty sure a lot of people played that game.
It's great though. Everyone should try it.

But if you've played the game then it's not a game that no one has played

Folklore is one of those games that pops up every time in these threads.

Got it on PS3, it's alright but gets pretty boring. Closest thing we'll ever get to a new Kessen.

Beaten Kaitos

I bring it up alongside Evergrace sometimes. Those Jews at Sony are trying to sell it on their marketplace for $11.99
Played it on my DS, the art was neat.

T: Kara Hajimaru Monogatari

Have to wonder if it's Sony or FromSoft making that call there. That said, it's not like various companies even bother to try to compete with preowned prices at times, for whatever reason. See Bamco still asking $50 for a digital download of Tales of Zestiria PS3, when physical copies are half that or less these days.

I'd wager that Origins is the less played of the two, being one of the final non-shovelware games on the Gamecube, but being close enough to the Wii's release for focus to be on the new system and games to the point it sold abysmally (and PAL didn't even get it).

Nigger please.

I pretty much went in with the same mentality. Biggest problem was Microsoft commissioned Remedy to make this after XBone's 'TV TV TV TV TV TV TV' release conference. So, this game was pretty much like 20 fight scenes intermixed with bad platforming and they made a TV show that rendered on XBone for $60. And then they released a buggy, unoptimized version on PC.

complete waste of time

I played brute force too. Only remember a bit of it but the games still at my dads house

That had crazy hype back in the day. "Gears of war killer" I think a lot of people played it. I did anyway it's shit.

It got crazy hype because it was the first 7th gen game to be revealed, before the 360 and PS3 were even shown off. Also remember that Dark Sector had a completely different look from when it was shown off in 2004 and when it was released in 09 because they restarted development with completely new assets.

But Digital Extremes would eventually use the original Dark Sector art assets for another game that people are grinding away at. Pic related.

ZAMN seems like a game that many would have played but for some reason most people I discuss it with online claim to either have knowledge of it but not actually played it or never heard of it before.

Have my shitty fix :^)

And I really liked it too.

It's usually not a good idea to release your game the same year as Jak 2 and Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. 2003 was stuffed with so many platformers that a few were bound to get lost under the higher profile ones.

That first trailer for Dark Sector got me unironically hyped. What we got instead was insulting.

Cell phones were a mistake.

Ah, is it that time to turn on this meme now? has it become to prolific? too normalfag?

I shall fall in line, sir. Thank you for your service.

I really would like to know why DE shelved those eventual Warframe assets and went with a more generic look for Dark Sector in 2009.

Not really. Niggerspeak is just a poor man/idiot's version of pretending to be retarded.

EPIC and MS probably thought it was taking too many risks as an IP. Maybe stealth sci-fi wasn't something that would appeal to the CoD audience.

And here's the full length Dark Sector/Warframe trailer.

Looking back, the texture quality really looks more like an original Xbox game or a really high end PS2 game.

Doesn't look much worse than DooM 3

Got baited by the cartoon intro and box art.

Everyone talks about European Assault even though this was the superior game

Doom 3 is actually a good comparison considering the industrial setting and the shadows used. I guess that because Doom 3 was known for being the most high end PC game visually in the early 2000s, DE probably figured that's what the 360 and PS3 would be like specs wise.

And here's the last original Dark Sector trailer cut down to 45 seconds.

These two

the game is not even good, but it was one of the best experiences i ever had in a RPG.

I remember it. Never got too far because I couldn't figure where to go. I kept going into a forest and ramming my head against walls after they let you choose 1 out of 4(?) characters to accompany you..

I have the original runaway 2 cart for the ds but it came with corrupted data so I never actually finished it or played runaway 1 for that matter
I was going to post the dark spire but already did so I'll go with elminage gothic instead. I doubt people hasn't played it but I'd love some discussion about it.
Chains of Satinav/Memoria are 2 neat point and clicks.
Magical Vacation is a jrpg with a weird system and the final boss is so hard you'll most likely have to grind to defeat him., Also getting some collectibles in the wrong order can fuck up your game and the translation patch is very incomplete, leaving dozens of NPC with [UNTRANSLATED] as their dialogue.

Shit energy system, shit orb system. Nintendo also fucked up my cloud save.

People would even talk about it here but in reality this game gets to grind of checking you device each day instead of playing the game. There is nothing to talk about, do dailies, roll new char, repeat.

I sometime wish it was paid game because it would spare me all that f2p daily bullshit.

And I'm glad none of you were there to ruin it.

Even paid games have that f2p shit in them now. Hell, that's where it originated from anyway.