Final Fantasy is shit

Final Fantasy is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

banners.8ch.net/list/v
archive.is/1OCqp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so is entire gook video game industry. your point…?

My Final Fantasy would be to stick my tits between Tifa's dicks if you know what I mean.

Don't care.

**dick between tits
FUCK

Yuffie is superior anyway.

Yes… and?

Posting to make sure I get in on the sick reddit screencap of this thread.

you're shit

1/10 for making me open the thread and telling you how much of a faggot you are

And yet every fucking Japanese RPG ever tries to be like it

already a thread up about FF sucking. consolidate your shitposting there

NOW YOU FUCKED UP

water is wet

the post that justifies the thread's existence

I know exactly what you mean user

How embarrassing!

It is absolutely critical that we get a drawfag inhere to illustrate this.

Someone fucking screencap this holy shit.

Bravo.

I know exactly how you feel my man

This went from shit thread to awesome in less than five minutes. Thank you, based dyslexic user.

Everybody knows final fantasy stopped being good after X-2

Beautiful.

Which is best, Yuffie or Rikku?

Here's a rough draft.

I wanna fuck lulu.

Queen's Blade game? I assume is untranslated.

I think that's just a custom made sprite. Sadly ;_;

A lot of the older ones were good. FFVI is one of my favorite games of all time. I agree though that the quality has drastically dropped in recent years. IX was the last good one, maybe X if you can get past how much of an insufferable cunt the protagonist is.

Thanks to the power of data-mining, I have recovered the needed images to this post.

Aw fuck

There are two PSP games but I think the second was never translated.

Fug. It would have been nice if they just made something like Golden Axe, like how Ikkitousen got Final Fight clones.

I'd sage for being off topic, but there's really no point now since this thread is about user's tits and Tifa's dicks.

Turns out none of them are translated, only the first game's menus are translated.

Damn Tifa is hung, I can see what user was getting at.

unff, want to be my gf femanon?

thaaat's our Holla Forums!

*laughtrack*

You say that like this was going anywhere to begin with.

Tits or GTFO

It's too late now Suzanne, you a full-on gay tranny

thank you, you are better at paint than i will ever be

HEIL'D
Well I cheated and used sai, and a tablet.

Folks, this here is how you utterly destroy a shit thread.

well i ain't buying a tablet to doodle stick reaction images, still pretty good user.

Put me in the screencap.

No.

dicks
Tifa's supposed to have multiple dicks

how many? 2? 4?

At least 2.

well duh, it wouldn't be dicks if it wasn't at least 2, 2 is bare minimum

faggot

Oh, that's no fun. I like my idea better.

what

source in that crop? it looks too funny to pass up

Ah man of taste

She has multiple dicks?
Is that double gay or does it cancel out?

I agree. It looks pretty hilarious.

Bravo user, shit thread derailed in the first post.

Do you have something to confess?

What is going on this thread?

multiple penises

My penis is 6.4 inches long and 4.9 inches in circumference.

One in the middle and the others at the sides
duh

good number

The fandom certainly is shit. Debatably worse than the Sonic fandom.

Like a weird futa tittyfuck but with dicks instead of tits with a dick???

fuck off pedo.

Guaranteed yu-yus thread.

Hi person reading the screencap. Maybe you should go out and buy some excellent games like Fallout 4 or Skyrim enhanced edition.

Maybe more.

Faggot.

Thats pretty gay bro

Multi futa is a pretty good fetish tbh fam

Why are these still a thing? Just make every RPG an action RPG, or a tactical RPG. God fucking damn.

Heh, that takes me back

we never got to see Moena get corrupted and grow a massive cock, or Nailkaizer fight against the dark mothers.

This tbqhwy.

But Chocobo Tales is good.

what happened to it?

If you had to suck the dick of one Final Fantasy character in order to save the world/yourself, which one would it be?

cancelled

Hey guys can I be in the screenshot too?

yeah but why did it get cancelled?

i have no idea. i should look it up sometime.

Where's the futa collage?

I'd pay real money for a full Angel Blade game/anime with futa, ninjas, raping zombies, and everything in between.
I'd also fuck Nailkaiser.

This guy right here is a modern day Nostradamus.

Oh yeaahhhhh, I know exactly what you mean, user.

Oh, I thought he said dicks between dicks.

Final Fantasy Tactics is the only good Final Fantasy game

And user never posted in the thread again

the imageboard equivalent of slipping on a banana peel through the main hall

and here i thought this thread laready gave everything it had to give

First impression of the thread upon seeing it on the catalog, you dolt.

As expected of Holla Forums.

user, I…

Finally, my fetish has been aknowledged!

Did you play too much CoC user?

Ask and ye shall be spoonfed

HAHAHA ECKS DEE REMEMBAH TO SCREENCAP FOR LE /R/8CHINS HAHAHAHA

5 star fucking post.

Relevent WebM for you faggots.

This

It was already capped. Then uploaded by some fag to knowyourcancer.

I needed this. Thank you Holla Forums.

This is some fucking CoC tier shit.

4 days later, people are still reacting to this post.

Oh I know what you mean

ftfy

wat

I am 100% amused by this comment for it was to a meaningful statement of an anonymous poster stating he wished to place his member between Tifa's breasts, but instead said he was to place his breasts betwixt Tifa's two dicks.

Ha.

Talk about a freudian slip.

I missed these thread reactions. Reminds me of simpler times.

Can I be part of the screen cap? XDDDDDD LeleleleleleleleL

You, "Anonymous" are so pre(dick)table you are practically not anonymous.

Anyone remember what the filesize limit for a banner is?

I dunno, but that seems like it works.

MARK YOU KIKE ADD THIS TO THE BANNERS

Main issue is that I can't remember what the limit is; the site FAQ doesn't mention it either, and there seems to be only so much I can do with what I know to get it to a smaller size without skimping on visual quality too much.

Another attempt, this time with a pause at the start and the 8ch logo already within the background image (instead of fading in).

i want it to loop and I WANT IT NOW!

The point of it non-looping is to put the emphasis on the end. The scroll down through the reply count is important, but it's his stupid post itself that makes the punch. Also I'm not sure as to how many extra frames I would need to add after all of that for proper cognition before looping it back, nor how much additional filesize doing so would add. I can fiddle with it some though and post the results, if only as a test.

Loop test (fade in and out at start and finish). I'm pretty certain this one is too big between the additional frames, fades, and looping.

Took me a second read. What the fuck, user?

user's shame will never die.

And this is why letting dyslexics breed was a bad idea.

needs to be 500KB or under

If the gif version doesn't work, there is this one in the meantime.

added

Just making the reply line longer.

Just adding fuel to the fire

How to derail threads 101:

bizarre imagery

A+

You could've avoided this user. Instead your shame will be a thing for years to come.

Short and lazy compilation because I am not autistic enough to make a 5000 x 5000 large image with reactions. Hopefully someone autistic enough will.

well done

Posting in a (you) thread

Made my fucking week, thanks fam

what do tifas dicks taste like?

Depends on the one you pick
Aeriths pussy, Yuffies pussy or Clouds asshole

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for confirming the filesize.

Got version three within acceptable range by speeding up the scrolling, reducing total duration, reducing max color size, and messing with the sampling. Hopefully this suffices at immortalizing 2b9fe0's fuck up for all eternity.

I can do so (and with proper formatting as well), but for best effect, it'll have to wait until the thread is almost dead for best capture, and then be reposted sometime in the future (next Final Fantasy thread, maybe?). Especially since this shit's been up for half a week and that post is still getting replies.

Polite sage for double post.

Fug. I thought I'd already had it checked before hand.

You are doing gods work.

No problem. It's actually proving kind of fun.

This post hitting this shitty thread was like the renaissance hitting medieval Europe.

contribooting

But what about Cait Sith's asshole?

Furfag

No no, I mean has Tifa's dicks been inside Cait Sith?

Wew user, stop.

wew lad

This is why you should be careful what you type, in halfchan it might be quick and collect dust in a hardrive or two. Here? Every day until bump limit.

Your shame has lasted for a week, impressive.

that's because 8ch is dead

day 7 soon

Had a bit of extra filesize space to try something. The reply scroll now has more replies and moves faster (same duration of time) for better effect, and still falls within the limits.

Add this if it's of interest, Mark.

Discovered a few things that needed fixing. My computer's claiming this to be 500.030kb, but considering how the previous attempt uploaded at a slightly smaller filesize than the actual file claims to be, I'm hoping this might upload below the 500kb mark. Here's hoping. If so, this is the final one I'm making due to filesize limits. If not, I'll tweak it further to try to nudge it below 500.

Bumping, this will remain for as long as possible

That's not a webm son

bosting in ebin thread ::DDDD

I can't believe that this is still here.

Time for this thread to die

Came to this thread expecting discution not this but I love it

xd

proceed

Adding my reaction to the list because all the cool kids are doing it.

I can see it.

If you mean you can't see it as is, click it. It's a gif that initially fades in, runs, then fades out to refresh at the start of the next loop.

I'm still wondering why the listed filesize on the site upload is smaller than the actual filesize of the item on my computer. Hoping that due to that, it might still be considered sub-500kb for banner usage. Of course, that's if Mark's even still around the thread to give adding a try.

Hope you've learned your lesson, faggot.

this totally looks like a genuine mistake xDDD!!!11!

r/gaming is going to give me lots upvotes for this epic thread screencap haahhahahah

Holy shit.

Every day until bump limit, that is the special kind of humiliation Holla Forums provides.

I'm pretty it simply means "I can see it.".

You talk like a fag and shit' all retard

7 DAYS LATER AND IT'S STILL FUNNY

This has to be a new record

please tell me this thread has been archived

Put me in the screencap

I hate niggers

Here faggot

The only reasi this thread is still up is because Final Fantasy VII

You must be enjoying all of these replies arent you?

replying lol

7 days and the thread is still up because of this post. This has got to be some kind of record.

We Encyclopedia Dramatica now!

Checked the inbuilt 8archive service. Nope. From the sound of things it's supposed to autofetch data from the actual boards to add to the archive, but the latest Holla Forums thread that comes up seems to have been from July third.

How big are your tits?
Asking for a friend.

almost a week of replies now

LET'S GO FOR A MONTH

YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN

one job, man

unf

A post that shill live forever in infamy.

Fuck, this has already has more posts in it than any single thread on my ded board.

can you update it again with the added replies?

pumf

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing

You piece of absolute trash.
I still laughed.

Doing so is more than likely to push it past 500kb banner limit, and I'm honestly not sure if is even within limit or not due to the difference in what the site and my own computer are reading the filesize to be. The more effects added/extended (in this case, the fades and scrolling), the larger the base output filesize winds up; this can be tweaked some to get it reduced, but visual quality can suffer as a result, depending on how drastic it is. I can toy around with it more though.

Worst case, I grab a final cap shortly before 404, and work on it more in the future. At least then I'd have the full reply scroll to work with. Too bad it's a pain in the ass to manually try to find what browser window size will give me a 300 pixel max width on a post, since I don't want to do a shitty crop job to find 300 instead. Might be worth the effort to fiddle with the CSS though, and see what can be managed there on the display end.

What board you own?

It's already added.
banners.8ch.net/list/v

Ehh FF9 is fun from what I've played of it

Mark needs to trim down the banners like his weight.

Oh, I hadn't seen it show up yet on a page at all (hough, given how many banners we have total right now, that doesn't surprise me, and Mark hadn't said anything since a few days ago either. If you're reading this, thanks Mark.

Alright, I guess if people want a regular gif of it that doesn't have to meet nearly as low a filesize limit as well, that can be in order.

It's immortalised.

Updated gif with max quality (not meant for banner use).

Fantastic.

(heil'd)
You're the best user

ha

Less than 50 posts to bump limit.

now that's embarrassing.

(checked)
Hopefully, Mark is amused enough to remove the bump limit and leave this hanging until he is bored.

I don't really know what you mean user from a week ago.

user do you have something you wanna tell us

I laughed for minutes straight.

You've made history lad!

How does it feel to fuck up this bad?

As this thread is approaching bump limit, I am calling this user to deliver as was promised. A huge image compilation to forever cement this fuckup until the end of time. A lily on anons casket.

A legendary stumble into infamy.

It's truly epic for teh winzorxs!
XD!

well done you managed to destroy a shit OP's thread.

I suppose I might as well add into mr bones wild ride.

Bump limit does not imply immediate death (and as of before this being posted there is still nine posts until bump limit). As stated, I shall make one, but I'm going to wait until the thread is actually more-or-less finished to finalize capping it. Also requires time to properly format as well (I don't know why absolute clusterfucks of images have become the go-to for thread screenshots, but I don't like it), and as of now just going for the OP, that post, and the responses to it, that's at minimum 165 posts that need to be capped, cropped, and arranged. I will seek to deliver a finished cap in a future Final Fantasy related thread if this should die while I'm still working with it.

Glad to you are still around. I shall save this thread files just in case though, seeing the board is very active as of late.

what a sad cry for original content, this isn't even funny at all

whatever you're huffing there uncle Adolf either cut it cold turkey or double the dosage cuz you be trippin right now

This.

Fuck off, /ggrevolt/.

Time

for this thread

TO DIE

Damn, i was late.

Finished preliminary screenshotting (easier to work with small chunks of data for trimming/positioning), and have both a full thread image as backup and checked for an existing archive link as well. I am heading to bed, and can begin working on compiling when I get up (which again, is liable to take me a good while with this many posts). If this thread should be yet to 404 when I wake up, some questions that might be worth asking:
My personal opinion is no, but I'd like to know what other anons think on the matter.

Additionally, if someone out there feels like updating the archive link, should the thread continue to be bumped past this point, the link is as follows:
archive.is/1OCqp

I have also gained useful screenshots from this for another image I've been wanting to put together, namely "how to make a fucking proper thread compilation screenshot", as that has seemingly become something of a lost art for at least a few years now.

And here I thought this thread would be nothing special.

Just drop rubbish like a sack of hot potatos.

I hope that user feels good about himself.

I hope I'm not too late

Definitely going to take me a while.

We're on page 12 now.

This video truly is the epitome of faggotry. It's like the crowning point of Mount Faggotry.

I know. As said earlier, I will post the finished one in a Final Fantasy thread in the future.

No, post it now.
I want my epic lolz.

10 days, and still alive.

It's almost ogre.

Different from the version that the other user is working on but here's another version of the screen cap.

Finished, at least as best as I can produce. Normally, I'd use save-for-web to tweak it to just within posting limits, but that function apparently isn't meant to work with images of these parameters.

thanks for not including the gross pics