Is he right, Holla Forums?

Is he right, Holla Forums?

Get out

I just wish mods didn't exist at all. So nobody would play bethesda games.

doubles thread.

every single time i see anything from the steam discussions i'm reminded of just how awful "gamers" really are

No the game hardly works even without mods.

Shit, half the mods are about fixing the broken game

well people are still playing and modding skyrim so clearly not

i like the way you think

Clearly not, get out and take your shitposting about numbers with you.

I remember at one point in the main quest where a certain door an NPC was behind wouldn't open under any circumstances, even with console commands, so you'd go to meet this guy and be stuck at this door forever.

If you had a good enough PC you couldn't even start the game since the cart you begin in would spaz out and break the entire prologue.

check em

I think at the point where both sides of the civil war meet at High Hrothgar, there was also a bug where people wouldn't speak their lines and the game wouldn't go on to the next person and you were stuck in a chair in cutscene mode the whole time.
So you'd just awkwardly sit around a big table with a bunch of people saying nothing. Skyrim in a nutshell, sort of.

There are big unofficial patches for all Bethesda games since Morrowind,
Up until Fallout 4(most stable of them all) (and even with Skyrim) you had to fight the game engine with various fixes just to get it stable (yes that includes fucking around with ini's)

lel

dubs

What did he mean by this?

About time.

checked
Anti dub faggot btfo

Oh baby!

The prologue alone makes Skyrim unplayable. Whose fucking idea was it to make the intro unskippable?