Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kB6OXGVJ0c
archive.li/mcinb
firebrandx.com/pixelpurist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O6p7OdQRkTc&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sigh

WHAT IS UP YOUTUBERS?!

HERE I AM, FINARRY IN POSITION TO TEAR OPPRESSIVE POLYVINYL STATUE OF THAT WHICH HAS MOCKED US FOR FOUR YEARS!

INCIDENTARRY, I AM ALSO STARTING GOFUNDME PAGE TO HELP PAY CELL PHONE BILL BECAUSE LIVESTREAMING ON DATA PLAN VERY EXPENSIVE!

BE SURE TO USE HASHTAG "NOT TODAY BILL!" WE GOING WORLD WIDE!

LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND DONATE!

OKAY! DONE WITH VIDEO!

NOW, TIME FOR THE FINAL BLOW!

NO TURNING BACK NOW!

Naa fuck off.

ICHI!

NI!

SAN!

*pop*

HAHA!

NOW TO GIVE BILL HEAD!

I BET THIS IS NOT WHAT HE HAD IN MIND!

I wish. Hope this guy disappears with the waifufags one day.

(`Δ´)!

F.C.R.!

(๑・`▱´・๑)

Leave  my  Nendy  alone!

NANI?!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

THIS IS JUSTICE!

(; ・`д・´)(U+200B was here)

Get  back  here!

banme

CAN'T CATCH ME!

I AM UNTOUCHABURR!

For you.

Cake or Ice Cream?

I'm not sure what to pick.

I don't actually know which is better.

That's understandable, since robots don't eat.

Where's all that noise coming from?

Man, this takes me back.

(●o≧д≦)o

Give  it  back!

Dude nobody wants you here anymore, go somewhere else, make a tumblr or something.

You can always go back.

To play the shitty games that suck ass?

I do

Yeah. Go back to Newgrounds.

NO, GB-CHAN!

I WILL MAIL BILL THIS HEAD TO SYMBOLIZE MY JEALOUSY!

PEOPLE WILL STUDY THIS MOMENT YEARS FROM NOW! I WILL BECOME IMMORTAL!

Good comparison, a bunch of fags = nobody.
There is a COD thread somewhere, go shit up that you useless nigger

BESIDES, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTH-

-ING?

Yeah. So many wanted ROB to stay.

*Suplex*

What in the world is going on here?

A threesome

What exactly happened to make anons turn on R.O.B. as of late?

Goons like you aren't welcome on this site.

>>>/gaia/

He said something positive about the Switch.

You R.O.B enablers are a minority here and calling anyone you don't like a goon is overused fag

Redditors and newfags have finally overwhelmed the oldfags.

It was always hated after the first thread. One time is fine and funny. 2nd became a bit stale but whatever. Then it got to the point where he'd just blogpost whatever he thinks is 'funny' turning the thread into a lolcow material. Of course this is amplified when Mark admitted that he'd protect this thread and he's best friends with ROBfag.

Σ(▼□▼メ)

I've  had  it!

Make  F.C.R.  leave  right  now!

RELAAAAX, ROB-SAN!

IT IS OF NO WORRY TO YOU!

GB-CHAN IS ONRY ANGRY BECAUSE I TOUCH STUPID LITTLE POP VINYL FIGURINE THAT PEOPLE BUY AT STORES IN DROVES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE UGLY PIECES OF PLASTIC OF NO VALUE TEN YEARS FROM NOW!

*Angry GB noises*

I'm sure there was always a number of anons who hated the threads here, but it's probably got worse with Mark giving the threads special privileges (or at least being perceived as such). The recent shitstorms over other avatarfag-friendly threads like the waifu threads didn't help either.

chat enigma yee

That's enough!

What has gotten into you both?

Yee isn't a word.

What's it going to take to make you both be more nice and cooperative with one another again?

secret naked curse. those words, what do they mean

this is actually a very sad story.

I know!

We'll play a video game!

and this is how Holla Forums falls again, not with a bang, but with a wimper.

i reported half of the rob posts before i gave up since he makes too many, the mods will ignore them.

Bah, we had ROB threads since a in 2015 IIRC, nearly in concomitance with Superbus or a bit later than him i think.Not one problem for a long ass time,this shit started with the rabbit threads

HOW PREDICTABURR!

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATE YOU!

No, F.C.R., don't you see?

Ever since the very beginning, the very first video games were designed so that more than one person can play.

From their very foundations, video games were meant to bring people together, not to drive them apart.

why can shadman sometimes draw good western loli but everything else looks like trash?

No it's became worse when he ran out of content and became boring.

So like

Since this thread doesn't break any rules, am I allowed to take screenshots of my amiibos and play with them?

You got trips. Go ahead and glue them too. It would be more entertaining than ROBfag.

Mark's policy when dealing with reports on ROB threads is to ignore any that actually report ROBop at all and only deal with reports against the "shitposters" once a certain level of "shitposting" is reached. It's a disgusting double standard that Mark has yet to actually deny is taking place.

Well don't stop there, what happens next?

Come to think of it, there was a long break of the threads. Wouldn't be surprised if some newfags just hopped on the bandwagon and joined in on hating the threads. Things were different back then, less people, mindless shitposting and more quality threads (at least early 2015). Less people were shitting on things for the sake of it and there was less animosity for Mark/vols.

You could always go for a parody thread, something like that MS Paint ROB thread last week or so.

Now I won't be doing anything this thread, but let me say that this is my amiibo collection currently

WELL THEN, WHAT SHOULD WE PRAY, ROB-SAN?

WHAT GRORIOUS PIECE OF SOFTWARE WILL WE PLAY THAT WILL BRING UPON THE HEALING NATURE OF VIDEO GAMES?

The board log doesn't list reports on it you newfag, only if a report was dismissed does it show up there.

Well, I'm happy that you've asked.

We can play Mario Party!

It's really fun, and we can all play at the same time!

it is

No fucking shit you dingus. Did you read my post at all? They're ignoring the reports because they don't want "Faggot color X dismissed report" showing up in the logs while a ROB thread is active.

uh oh

THAT WAS MY STAR!

I SHOW YOU HOW WE DEAL WITH THIEVES IN THE RICE FIELDS!

What a fucking overstrech.Beside the reason we have that rule has nothing to do with this, we had that rule because people didn't limit to talk about the content of the "eceleb",no of course, we had threads delving in their fucking life till it didn't matter anymore the content,it was to talk about the person,no different by the fags that watch a twitch whore to feel like a friendship or love.
How fucking new are you people?

I will never forget september and early 2015. I didn't have such a good experience online since ages

(°ㅂ° ╬)

Why  do  you  try  so  hard  to  live?

Blame the election and reddit.

Guys…

Guys…

what the fuck is happening

GUYS!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

I thought avatar faggtory was against the rules.

oh shit is this finally the day that jap rob teaches amerifat rob to fear the samurai

UH OH!

ROB-SAN IS ANGRY NOW!

Just fuck off. Fuck off back to the cancerous fucking shitholes you came from. You retards are a curse to imageboards everywhere; you cease board evolution and growth, you shut down traditions you don't understand, you encourage even newer newfags to shit on things they don't understand, and what's more you're annoying as fuck, every single fucking one of you.

If you do not like a thread, do not bump it. This has been the way of doing things since before even halfchan existed. It is a proven and proper way of behaving on image and textboards. If you do not wish to adhere to this piece of etiquette, do not browse image and textboards. Maybe a circlejerk like Reddit or Facebook will be more to your liking.

You're lucky being a newfag isn't against the rules.

YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A FILTHY LITTLE STEALER!

YOU MADE HIM MAD WITH YOUR SHAMELESSNESS!

is rob going to rape gb again

Why does one thread get to break the board rules, but others don't?

(눈_눈)

I  had  five  stars.

You  only  had  one.

You  still  would  have  lost,  dummy.

And this is different from ROBfag? Want to tell me to stop insulting your eceleb?

How retarded do you have to be to see that he's not using ROB as an avatar for himself, he's making a story. Really, you are fucking retarded.

I WAS ON VERGE OF COMEBACK AND YOU MADE ME LOSE MOMENTUM!

IF THIS WAS HOMELAND, I WOULD TIE YOU DOWN WITH NYLON ROPE AND THEN I WO-

BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!!!

why can't he just do that now
it's not like there's anything stopping him

32chan /inta/ goons

The overall site was a lot better,Holla Forums was better, Hotwheels coming in every now and then to shitpost, the site was slow enough that allowed me to hop around on different boards,/a/ endless Yasuna smug thread,etc.
Sage for fond memories

That thing is an absurd i don't want to touch with a one mile pole. Like seeing normalfags with shit like KEK,etc. and being so fucking retards in mainstream is surreal.

The difference is pretty spot on. Rob threads end when rob goes out, usually one at month. As user said he tells the story, and after everything end.After that we are not going to talk about how Jon and Arin got angry at each other, his wife, the camwhore, the one with the cancer,etc.

First post is the worst post every time.

quads confirm

Quads of truth.

Check em

HAHA TIME FOR ROBTHREAD

Look at yourselves!

Squabbling like a bunch of angry animals.

And over a video game, no less? You should both be ashamed of yourselves!

Stop being retarded

can we make this a fucking banner

When pics like this were getting erased and when he started shilling for his tumblr last year.

these threads are gayer than GG

And using ROB as the author's mouthpiece at best and as his own personal self-insert at worst. It's the sort of thing most faggots make webcomics out of on a blogging site, but here he gets his own personal rules-be-damned thread and protection from criticism.

He invited reddit over and hired Jewsh

This was kind of nice at one point but it's clearly got to the point where it needs to stop. We're getting close to shower shitter levels of circlejerking with ROB for… Well quite some time really.

The only difference is ROBfag isn't showing his real life other than lies over lies. And the story is about him playing with his toys and posting it here since he feels lonely and wants (((you))) to play with him. Tell me more differences.

For years, I've always believed in video games and how they made people happy.

I've always believed that they could bring complete and total strangers together and make newfound friends out of the worst of enemies.

I've always believed in the power of video games.

But as I see you two fight and yell at each other instead of coming closer together, I feel like I've may have been mistaken for nearly thirty years.

On the last point: we also went through a transition time in which eceleb shit was allowed if it was about the content, usually it was a high time during GG.
Useless to say, self-moderation is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah i know,i was talking about 2014 mostly when the first "exodus" started

Good i don't give a fuck about his life. He could be a nigger for how much i care.

You know what, forget this.

I don't want to have any part of this.

You two can keep on squabbling somewhere else.

I'm going.

that's your own fault really

It also doesn't help that it's weekly. This guy playing with toys is no Radical Von Awesome.

WOW!

THIS IS A FIRST!

What's you're point, other than whining about something you don't like, and annoying everyone else with your spergout?

See you stupid mouthbreathers.

Please go and never return.

uh no I GOT TRICKED INTO BUYING ONE, that's the difference i didn't choose by my own free will, it's because of this shit fucking meme thread every single time, even if I don't visit it the idea of "buy a switch, amiiboo and nintendo products, now!" pops into my head, every single time, these threads are the cancer killing imageboards.

What's your point other than whining about something you don't like, and annoying everyone else with your spergout?

Are you really going to just say to ignore it? How many more lessons until you realize that shit doesn't work. Are you saying that everyone can suddenly make these sorts of threads or will they be banned for avatarfaggtory? Standards, motherfucker.

yes you did
rob didn't force you to buy a switch

No, you are the type of dumb idiot that buys commemorative coins in the 90s.

>inb4 rob threads really do go away
>inb4 within the month the same people lambasting them right now will be crying about how they miss them

You know the kids buy shit pedopie or other ecelebs play? I bet they bought shit because it's fun and not to become closer to their idol.

Yeah, is right. There;s a lot of resentment towards Mark's avatarfagging policy, though what people seem to not understand is that it's acceptable if you actually produce something of quality. Maybe there just need to be longer intervals.

It hurts my heart to see such a low energy ROB thread. I'm so sorry ROBop; you of all anons don't deserve this.

These two post are the most cancerous thing I've seen on Holla Forums in quite a while.

And there it is, reports on the OP are getting dismissed now. Not ignored, dismissed.

Woah user, do tell me what harsh lessons we will all have to swallow by ignoring the ROB thread!

lmao

Meme Magic was a mistake tbh.

Evening everyone! Ritsu here. I've been studying moon and watching some Game Center CX and I can't wait until I'm able to understand it fluently without subtitles.

What's your favorite mechanic in a game?

Holy shit, go back to fucking cuckchan if you hate these you fucking autists.
Holy shit

I fucking hate Nintendo and their shit eating censorship apologist drones but these threads are fucking harmless, just a comfy autist playing with some vidya related toys.

I remember 3 years ago when people said that when these threads would be flocked by shitposting retards hating on these threads that the board would be loaded with cuckchan goons that bitched and moaned when Rob made his threads there, and here we are.

I guess that's is blatant proof that your kind isn't welcome on Holla Forums.
Go make your own board.

Can't this guy go back to cuckchan?

WELL…

NOW WHAT DO WE DO!?

A literal goon that doesn't even know we have IDs here
Amazing

you just compared yourself to pewdiepie fans
also you implied you viewed robop as an idol at one point

Capped.

MAYBE YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN DINNER?

pewdiepie is a pedo?

What were you expecting? I just wish they were this lenient before chasing off better storytellers. However that was different management so I really can't get mad at them in that regards. I can only get mad at them flip flopping on their own damn rules.

Haha you fucking morons, i was pretending to be retarded! I cannot ''believe'' the amount of people literally replying in the sense of actually thinking that my post was actually real, how fucking EPIC.
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be?
rob threads are fucking gay, that's a fact

OR PERHAPS YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A BATH?

I WONDER WHATS FOR DINNER

Please give me (You)s!

OR PERHAPS YOU WOULD PREFER…

WA…

TA…

SHI…?

What was that?

*thunk*

it was alright bait, Holla Forums is shit right now so i can barely tell what's bait and what's real

ok here now go away

(҂⌣_⌣)

Go  away.

You  made  R.O.B.  mad.

I fully expected this, I even called it.
I also expected the more vocal idiots to defend this crap.
What I didn't actually expect was for the report against a post I made earlier to be dismissed. I fully expected to be oy vey shut down for sowing dissent or some garbage.

So why don't we bumplock recurring threads like these? Oh wait, this thread gets special treatment unlike the other similar but shitty threads we're getting weekly.

Right between the eyes

DON'T FORGET THIS IS YOUR FAULT, TOO!

IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THAT, THEN WHATEVER!

I CAN PRAY GAME, TOO!

Because you're a goon spreading false dissent on a thread that gets bumplocked in 4 hours.

Is Mario 64 love?

uh
what's going on

Honestly, it's because there is some half truth to it. They know they fucked up by giving these threads special treatment but at the same time a sizable chunk of the community enjoys it. Now they are either forced to shut it down, open the floodgates for tier posts, or they ignore the situation all together and risk a couple of autists spamming and creating a tense situation worse.
I think they are going for the third scenario.

…YOU KNOW, I WAS JUST THINKING!

Sickening. But at least it proves how much power ROBfag has over Mark and his bitches. I remember how much of a shitstorm ROBfag caused when he got pissed by that one user.

Here's your reply.

robop is the real board owner of Holla Forums behind the scenes
robop is the leader of the ultra secret shadow government deep state that controls everything

WE GOT PENT UP FRUSTRATIONS!

AND WE'RE LETTING IT GO TO WASTE!

AND IT MAKING ME BORED!

RET'S PRAY VIDEO GAMU!

Added archives

(♯▼皿▼)

1v1  me.

Send the Japs back into the ocean

THE FACT THAT I WOULD PULVERIZE YOU INTO GREY DUST NOTWITHSTANDING, I HAVE ANOTHER SUGGESTION!

I kid of course, though a 6 hour ban for a fucking rolling image is a bit much unless it's a serial thread derailer.

Add the screencaps by Mark from here

"I'm not a goon stop being paranoid"

peep scum suicide

What game is in Gameboy's cartridge slot? I'm interested.

Garbage

We have always hated avatarfag attention whores. I don't know why Mark tolerates these threads.

lmao, have an upboat
bump

It's usually a good derailer if the thread is shit

Literally "muh boogeyman" of Holla Forums times.
The more things change, the more they rest the same. I miss /int/, had some interesting conversation with desubong

GB has two faces?

bump

I Nanotech cocksucker

Then if the thread is shit then what's the harm in allowing essentially a dubs thread to occur?

/int/ not Holla Forums

We had it before. Then people started spamming dubs thread in every fucking thread,shit,not, videogame or not, eceleb or not, and in the end Mark had to create a new rule
Self moderation is why we can't have nice things

but people still do that
in fact i'd argue it's actually gotten worse

Most of /int/ moved to Krautchan after Holla Forums niggers destroyed their board. Still, I miss the board too. It's still there, but its dead as fuck.

Fuck off.

Calm before the jew storm.

Jesus

I FOUND THIS GAMU AT THE BOTTOM OF DRAWER IN CLOSET!

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TOADS BATTLING THINGS!

PREPARE YOURSELF, GB!

YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET LICKED!

all me tbh, grrrrr!!

I'm fucking glad you took my suggestion about exploring older retro games, good job R.O.B.

good meme game

I am literally everyone on this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7kB6OXGVJ0c

Lick the Gameboy

It was way worse in 2015. Like every fucking thread,first message, dubs. Which then spawned endless discussion about the thread and if it was shit, why it was shit, how we misure the shit,then full on opinions and "i don't like it",etc.

Didn't know, ebin :DD
Yep,fucking sad considering it was one of the only place you could have some good autistic discussions

L-lewd

Yeah, ROBfags got some good VPNs.

Ya know what Mark should do, just to piss these babies off even further? sticky the thread

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM E-SPORT PROFESSIONAL IN FIGHTING GAMU!

I BEAT JUSTIN WONG SO BAD HE LOSE HIS EGGROLLS ON FLOOR!

TRUE STORY! GOOGLE IT!

EYAH!

STOP IT GB-CHAN!

YOU CHEATING!

HOW DO YOU BLOCK?!

GLITCH!

THIS CHARACTER BANNED!

The anal devastation would be glorious

I actually want this even if I hate this thread. I want complete shitstorm wars that would make pootheloo a flower field.

NANIWOKURE?!

I DID NOT KNOW THERE ARE OTHER ENEMIES TO FIGHT!

WHAT KIND OF ONE-ON-ONE FIGHTING GAME IS THIS?

Granted, there doesn't seem to be too much socking, just (1) shitposters.

One of the people complaining about avatarfagging is actually ritsu, just thought I'd throw that out there.

I though this was Battletoads, not Smash

It's been a long time since I've heard that.

Activate it.

FCR is getting quite overcompetitive

are you fucking serious
i don't believe this

GB!

RET'S STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND SEND PIGGU HOME!

DEAL?

I "reported" your post and specifically told them not to delete it, just to read it instead.

It's called known shitposters worming their way into these cracks the moderation has created. If a jew says that gun grabbing is wrong, is he wrong because he's a jew?

And this doesn't tell you how much of a shit thread this is?

SUMMON MARK NOW

Please sticky this thread. WE NEED ABSOLUTE CHAOS NOW!

Making a screencap, here's the archive of the posts you pointed to in the meantime:
archive.li/mcinb

( ̄▽+ ̄*)

You  are  "hamming"  it  up,  F.C.R.!

Wow, it all makes sense now
you're not just saying that because of this obvious shitpost, right?

Sure that wasn't just ee4af4 baiting (you)'s?

OKAY, WE GOT STICKS!

I WILL TREAT PIG LIKE RANDOM HOMELESS UKRANIAN VAGRANT!

he's a volunteer, i'm fairly certain he can see IPs
what if it really is ritsu pretending to not be ritsu

Sticky Thread + No Post Deletion = Delicious Chaos

Hey, why not get an HDMI mod for you NES? You should mod your consoles for the very best quality fam.

You know, It's funny. The people complaining about newfags/summerfags may also be hypocrites themselves. Whenever you're talking about something some other sperg doesn't like, you'll get slapped with the "newfag!" label, without any proper argument to back it up. It's absolutely fucking pathetic.

You have to get your fucking priorities straight if you take advice from someone making a thread that is even LESS videogames than this one.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play moar classic games. It's comfy.

Fuck u

No shit. Resentment is powerful and accusing the enemy of the shit you do is a world old trick

(๑◕︵◕๑)

Go  back!

I  lost  my  stick!

A God among men. Also told you vols would appear after ROBfag went silent. Mark's on the way.

ok listen
as hilarious as this would be, this thread is enough of a shitshow already

We need a cake, a copy of Custom Robo and a couple of shekels.

boi you get rgb if you want quality on 240p systems

What crazy times we live in, huh?

Fucking spearchuckers

GET CLOSER TO WATERFALL!

MAKE JUMP EASIER!

OH!

I DIED!

50 shekels says that he comes down and says that rob threads are the exception to the rule to the point he will amend the rules page to reflect this change. This shit is only going to get worse unless he puts his foot down one way or the other.

Added caps from the ROB thread before this one, with an archive.

YOU KNOW, THIS IS BETTER THAN HOW I IMAGINED IT!

I RIKE THIS FEELING!

RET'S GO AGAIN!

That's not lossless though, even with "gold plated" ends. HDMI is the "silver bullet" per say, since you can play it not only on native 240p, but adjust its settings as well, not to mention HUUUGE compatibility.
RGB is definitely a plus for your CRT though, but anything less is lesser than.

I like this new R.O.B

I'm surprised how he hasn't put "R.O.B threads are an exception" in the rules.

I want a Battletoad based on this motherfucker

BUT CAN I BE THE GREEN FROG THIS TIME?!

Only 50? I'd go for maximum bid if I were you.

The ROBop never broke any rules, how is it an exception?

Would you look at that?

Ah shit, forgot muh link. Check it out homie.

firebrandx.com/pixelpurist.html

Only if you're retarded, blind, or shitposting.
There's a pretty clear right and wrong here, and I'd hazard a guess that the avatarfags whining about avatarfags in a thread that isn't even avatarfagging are probably on the wrong side.
Toss on the literal incompetents that have failed to learn any lesson from any attention whore in imageboard history like and you've got a shitposter souffle.

One moment, I couldn't get them to accept each other's existence, the next moment, they're having the time of their lives.

Video games always finds a way!

RGB is exact color values as processed by the system sent to the CRT's guns and displayed, it's a lossless signal and there's plenty of high quality shielded cables around. If a system does analog output you should stick with analog displays.

Good joke! Are you some famous comedian like Adam Dandler?

You can call it whatever you want until your fingers fall off from the typing but it doesn't change that single truth.

I hope so ROB, pierce these shitposters with the drill of your video game spirit!

Only non modern ones
Modern ones would make me kill people.

Think about all the good things video games have brought you.

Imagine all the company of friends and family you've enjoyed thanks to a good video game?

Isn't it amazing?

Yes, but if I can improve a signal and the image to be its best, I'm going to do just that. If you can sharpen your sword beyond the original alchemists abilities, there should be nothing holding you back from doing it.

Ever thought that your definition of avatarfagging is wrong?

But I have no friends…

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4am/

NOW

I will only post this once so pay attention.

We are under attack by leftism and degeneracy. As such we have had to take measures to ensure the integrity of the board. One of the things that had to be eliminated is frivelity of any kind. Goons and tumbler's biggest past time is the the undertaking of unsophisticated low intelligence play, and as such we have to foster a atmosphere of enchanced seriousness in our discussions to counter. Just because some anons don't get to have (((fun))) doesn't mean we can risk losing the battle against the Jewish menance. This is the last bastion of freedom; the only place where people can be educated on the evils infiltrating westen gaming. That's why leftists craete so many (((Joke))) threads, to drown out the truth.

I should buy some more controllers so I can play Mario Party (Gamecube) with family tbh.

rollan

i gotta say, i like how no matter what happens, robop just keeps the story moving along, not really caring too much about what's happening in the entire thread

i are namefag too xDddd

the image was meant to have flaws and take advantage of things like the blank lines, gausian blur, and even at times, lower quality signals of CRT. Once you go digital, I think it ruins the vision.

Plus its notably more expensive for a much colder image.

I'm too lazy to respond to this entire post, except this
>That's why leftists create so many (((Joke))) threads, to drown out the truth.
Yes, I agree, but when you get cruel jokes that are supported by reality, then it gets even funnier, which is how trump won. You can be both funny and grounded to reality!

Well, I suppose it's time to say goodbye.

Good thing we were able to do so on a good note.

He saves that for the end while plugging in his tumblr and twitter account. Seriously, that shit smacked of attentionwhoring but at least he said he was done. I wonder why he changed his mind?

All of them hate vidya though

Goons crave attention its what drives they underperforming feebke minds.

NOT UNTIL THIS FUCKING THREAD IS STICKIED

As I've said before, video games can bring people together.

Good shit

Cya fag, don't let the 32chan goons demotivate you.

His entire "story" tonight was a passive aggressive jab to all the shit taking place in the thread though. Every other ROB thread before this was him jacking off vicariously to one of his Nintendo waifus.

I thought so too Rob.

I **respectfully* disagree, It's like a vinyl vs cd thing. While some people appreciate vinyl, details are lost on it in exchange for "warm" sound, while CD is a closer image to the original product, with more detail, but 'colder', sharper sounds.
Though, I'm not gonna stop you playing your way, If It makes you happy then I'm glad.
Personally though, I like everything looking as good as possible, and thanks to new technology I can do just that.

Send nudes

I just don't know sometimes ROB.

Whether it's good friends, or total strangers on the internet you've never met in person, video games can make people team and work together for a common goal.

Or create a friendly rivalry between two good friends.

Or be the central theme of an online community.

Whatever the case may be, video games should not be taken for granted.

Hmm…

rab, have u ever gotten ur dick succcced while playing a vidya gaem?

MEANWHILE, AT BILL'S HOUSE

Videogame uprising now?

Goodness, I just realized it's been a long while since I've been to my old town in New Leaf.

I bet there's weeds everywhere.

THAT'S BILL TRITENS PROPERTY, DON'T YOU TOUCH HER.

Isabelle is such a nice assistant.

I hope she meets someone who will take good care of her in the future. She deserves that happiness.

For or against this, the irony of him saying this actually made me have a good giggle.

she will never be your waifu rob, shes already tainted

That's fair, I just think it's worth discussing the pros and cons of both. CRT+RGB is a very different feel compared to getting a digital signal and sending it to an LCD display. You lose some things that were there when the developers were working on the system, and I personally feel the HDMI mods available are way too expensive compared to the RGB ones.

If you prefer it, go for it. I have needs that a CRT provides unlike an LCD, I do play lots of light gun games, and fighters on an LCD just aren't the same.

Goodness, I must sound terribly silly right now.

We better go ahead and bring things to a close.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Goodnight, everyone!

Remember, I and GB love you.

i love you too i guess

Goodnight ROB.

But what is the game in Gameboy's,cartridge slot today?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6p7OdQRkTc&

goodbye you faggot, dont forget to write,
Remember, its the time between your coming and goings that make them sweeter.

Goodnight man

Cya rob. Maybe if the shitposters shitpost harder next time surely they'll get their way with this thread. :^)

Thanks. I'll look it up.

All 3 of them?

wouldn't surprise me, though

I'll take questions.

what state are you from

did you hotglue bill's property?

Goodnight little grey bot.

Do you own anything besides Nintendo platforms?

Why is ROB ruining Bill and Isabelle's wonderful relationship
Why are you making him do this you fucker

inb4 they claim I'm evading someone else's ban
inb4 I'm banned anyway because meta
wew

What games are you looking forward to ROB?

Yeah, those 3 ROB wannabes sure told them!

Enjoy your ban :)

surprise, surprise

Forgot your downvote tag bro

Do YOU feel like you are breaking rule 8, in specific "or excessively using an avatar persona"?

Truly this is the worst season.

So, when do we get with the fucking? How can you say you love when you won't even rim my asshole?
I'm unironically horny

It really is, especially with the locked 4:3, because of the obvious time period it was released it. Black borders do bug the fuck out of me, and CRT just looks "crisper" with older consoles, though, that's exactly why I gravitate towards HDMI mods in the first place. I've never seen an HDMI image on a CRT, so I honestly can't say how good it would look, since sadly I don't have a CRT with native HDMI, and using an adapter would just defeat the point.
I guess, yeah, but you also go above and beyond the developers vision, making their project truly shine. There is something heavily nostalgic about that warmness though, it's a nice feeling.
They really are, modders know how to make a good buck out of autists.
That's understandable, light gun games aren't possible on an LCD, are they?
One thing I forgot to mention is how pixelation for 16-bit+ are less noticeable on CRT, where in LCD it might be more grating. So the only games to look passable are games that are more pixelated and less "3D"-ish looking, like stafox.

What turns you on? Not joking
Tell me your kinks
Do you browse /cuteboys/?

Prove summer exists

left it on your mom's drawer last night

Do you play not-Nintendo systems PC or SEGA Megadrive?

I'm talking to the avatar, not the peanut gallery fawning over him.

Spring's the best season.
Fall and Winter are too cold and Summer is too hot.
Spring is the perfect balance between warm and cool. It's the best and I love it.

he obviously hotglued isabelle, GB and ROB, come on

Every fucking year
Post E3 is fucking cancer troughtout.

pics?
I might buy a R.O.B to for the sake of sexualizing it

Mark's gonna give it to him. Not enough banning and not ignoring reports.

Winter > everything else
Cold and cozy

Don't do me this way user.

they are, but you start getting into the awkward sensor attachment territory that just makes a mess of things and it makes you question why you save all this space with an LCD when you're attaching IR lights to each corner of the display and have wires dangling from the front end of your light gun - it's a stupid mess and a retarded complicated solution to a problem that has a much easier one - go to the curb and get that 21" sony trinitron your neighbor just put out.

But really, that warmth is just fuckin' bam

Guess from the photo.

No. These things are too expensive to jack off onto.

I do, but I've more-or-less went full Nintendofag in 2012 after realizing that I was only getting my money's worth with a Nintendo console. Now I just do Nintendo console/PC setup.

The only thing wonderful about that relationship is the reaction. I laugh every time I see that post that says "I'M GOING TO SKIN HIM ALIVE!"

Splatoon 2, most definitely.

I feel the same way about it when I was posting on 4chan 5 years ago: R.O.B. is not my avatar, neither is GB, F.C.R., or any other made up character. It's not role-playing, either, for that would imply that I'm acting as R.O.B. or any of the characters.

They're a sequence of images meant to convey a general story. The only people who keep saying I'm avatarfagging are the "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" crowd trying to legitimize their position on why these threads should be banned.

It's quite literally the same thing I was putting up with back on 4chan.

R.O.B. finds Animal Crossing: Amiibo Party more interesting than your asshole.

I still have a Saturn laying around somewhere. Sold all the games for it, though. It's hard to focus collecting on multiple consoles from different companies. One is enough.

That being said, I did grow up in a Sega Genesis household, which is ironic as all hell.

So, you're a furry…?
You didn't answer my question you son of a bitch!!
Also
Dubai?

Post your Battlestation faggot

Any favorite Megadrive games? I like the Phantasy Star games.

The denial is strong here.

Do you have an NES knitter?

Wait, so if they were cheaper, you'd masturbate on them, am I getting this right…?
Also, you are technically roleplaying but that's ok :3

I wasn't going to say it outright like that. That and
tells me that he would rather focus on being attached to a company rather than video games themselves. That was actually a rather depressing response considering how much he harps on about how he enjoys games.

It's a coping method.
"Everything sucks, I might has well suck as much cock as possible"
No imagination, nothing new to show the world, nothing to offer society, just escapism in his little hubble.

Do you ever think of adding non nintendo characters to the ROB lore?

Inb4 he takes pictures of his shaved penis next to a pretty pink bow and rubs it closer against the camera lenses

It would explain Mark and this guy's relationship.

armature mistake

That's what I mean, I'm just tired. I was say "WRAPPED" to a pretty pink bow. Blagh.
I do wonder how people's penises look like when I talk to them

Where is to-
OH, there he is!!

You talk to other people's penises?

Oh fuck.

I actually remembered.

I love you guys too. Sorry for showing up late. I'll be there for the next thread.

No, I wonder what people's DICKS look like when I talk to them, I'm wondering what your dick looks like right now.

Nobody cares, jojofag.

Why

Is that a Bank of Oklahoma building? Never would have guessed we lived in the same state.

You should fuck tbh

I'm not into clang

R.O.B. threads will not become Sonic Adventure.

Or I could be technically not. It doesn't matter, though. If the mods agree that I'm not, then I'm not. It's simple.

I've never hidden the fact that these threads are just puppet shows. If people think there's something more to them, that's their business.

It still doesn't give them a right to try to drive these off the board, especially when the moderators have specified time and again that they don't break the rules, and I genuinely believe they don't break any.

you should watch made in abyss, it's going to be AOTY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
You're funny and a hypocrite!

No, you are. The moderators cannot change the English dictionary, doy, they just made an exception, if it wasn't obvious by now. I personally don't have an issue with these threads, 4 AM on the other hand….
Yeah, that's true, I don't care enough about what mark does, as long as this doesn't become cuckchan 2.0 and then vols ban things that "hurt" feelings.
People will do what they wanna do, it's nature.
People don't give a fuck what the moderators think. They'll push mark over the edge one day, and I wanna be there to see it happen.

So does ROB control himself?

color me surprised
rule 8 was a mistake to begin with
if they can't enforce it equally, drop it

only the future can tell where these will go

I'll give you an advice. You're not in cuckchan.

Wanna know how I can tell you're not from around here?

I never cared for these threads much but it's always nice to see someone putting OC here. Maybe you should all stop being so mad and realize that it's spergs like OP that keep this shithole alive. I'm not going back to cuckchan after 3 years. Stop being faggots and let the dude have his fun little toy thread or whatever. He's been here longer than you anyway, most likely.

t. Lurker

An actual Sentient R.O.B would probably fucking slaughter the autist constantly taking pictures of him tbh

Color me fucking surprised.

I see what you did there, oh, it's so subtle but also so "in-your-face"
I wonder if you'll get any genuine (You)'s

Wanna know how I know you're not from around here?
You must be not very familiar with the updated rules.
Rules updated to fuck with one specific thread which ended in absolutely fucking nothing but other anons having to suffer because of a bunch of tripfags.
Now if you can't enforce these equally, then drop them already or do your fucking job.

=AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

You have actual problems. I don't know what they are and I don't want to know but seriously consider some changes in your life.

R.O.B. threads first started in August, 2012 on 4chan and ran intermittently there for two years up until September, 2014 when they were relocated here with the support of the moderators.

I don't think a lot of people here were even around when they first came about.

roll

Are you done talking in the mirror now? It's pathetic.

I remember R.O.B threads, it's funny how there is hardly any different between the threads over there and here. Except the halfcuck mods actually laid down the hammer.
I recall celebrating, but oh god it got so bad I left the day google captcha was introduced, monkeys paw.

And stay b&

And he was hated since that time. He thinks it won't happen the same here just like how he thinks he's not avatarfagging.

It's funny how R.O.B is the one thing mark has been stern on. Out of EVERYTHING to care about, he chose this.

Mark is a sad, fat, pitiable little desert gremlin.

I enjoy seeing your cancerous dramafag bunch suffer like the vile scum you are, vol shittery or not.

I'll enjoy even more seeing your kind booted from the 4am threads so I can actually talk about vidya on them.

Color me unsurprised.

No

Are you shocked when the faggot of an OP says shit like
It's clear he's just a fanboy that has given preferential status for obvious reasons.

I'm actually happy that he caved in and answered that anons question regarding him breaking the rules and nintendofagging. So much screencap material for next time.

And what's going on is….?

That's my aim. The more enlightened anons the better. Can't wait for the era of woken anons.

Yeah my dudes, we need to enlighten anons about the dangers of ROB's happy fun times.

rorring

No. You should take the 'buy ROB' merchandises and act as decoy. Remember to buy them unironically, ok? Make sure to have your penis circumcised if you meet Mark by accident!

letsa roll again

why should I care? They're clearly using "exception to the rule" rather than despotic hypocritical action.
That aside, it hardly seems like avatarfagging, it seems like a puppet show, and I would hardly call a puppet an avatar, it's a character

I have over 16,000 R.O.B. units in my home and have a 20in circumcised penis. Fight me

Well hello newfag!

Hey ROBop, you keep comparing the addition of new characters to R.O.B. threads to Sonic Adventure? What exactly is your problem with Sonic Adventure and the extensive Sonic cast in general?

He might get his sister involved then.

How delusional can you get?

You can go back to tumblr and follow your favorite cuck.

You could believe that posting screencaps of a mod-approved thread is "enlightening" anyone.

sage

Or I can just have fun with the rest of the thread while sticking 700 dildos up my massive prolapsed anus.

It's about video games though, there's a whole thread above you about video games and how they separate and bring people together, done in a cutesy puppet show sort of way, traditionally known since the days of yore as a ROB thread. As a matter of fact, the whole thread after ROBop left could have turned to expand on that exact topic, but instead became a meta thread again at the insistence of others

I'm sorry I didn't know 2 posts about fucking nothing make up the whole thread. Please tell me that it's not RP. Or avatarfagging. Or video related throughout the whole thread and not just few posts where he has his toys mention or play them. Or admitting to rule breaking and having mods back his ass. Please tell me more.

So what you're saying is that ROBop is practicing his pitch for a television show starring R.O.B., GB and EFFU CEE ARR delivering mlp-tier messages in 22 minute long Nintendo commercials?

All right I will. If it's a puppet show it automatically discounts RP and avatarfagging, because the puppet characters don't represent an actual person, they're just characters. Characters used to tell some manner of story related to video games. I don' now how a story could be a lie, because it's only a story, you take whatever you want to away from it.
That besides, he seems more unsure whether he broke the rules or not and seems to be stating that the mods have expressly okayed it, making such questions moot regardless.
Why do you want to get rid of ROB threads anyway? Do you have any reasoning besides your claim of them being avatarfagging, which is clearly in contention, or some other reason, please elucidate what banning this one kind of thread will do to help the board at large.

Sonic Adventure has been (rightfully) regarded as the one game in the series that had initiated the Sonic fanbase into what you saw today by introducing an ever-increasing cast of needless characters and an overdramatic story arc that takes itself way too seriously.

In other words, I'm not going to introduce needless characters or an overdramatic story that demands to be taken seriously.

So anyone making a thread that uses video game characters to tell a story while mentioning a video game or two are well within their rights and won't get removed? I'm sure tumblr and deviantart would fucking LOVE to hear that they would now have a safe space here to act out their cancerous shit in.

Checked, and also this is pretty much my opinion. I'll add that he's using video game paraphernalia, which is vidya enough that it should be on Holla Forums. Hell, it's as vidya as those crash comics, and i don't recall anyone puking themselves inside out over it being here.

Come up to Kansas and I'll buy you a beer.

Alright.

You better be in Wichita and not up there in Manhattan and Lawrence with the rest of the twinks.

The last time I played with friends it was back in high school. I'm 28 now and I have no friends.

man dread maniac

huh

Fucking this. Let the normalfags know how welcoming this place is. Let them show everyone all their little stories they have in their head but only need an audience. :^)