Any of you fuckers take advantage of that Amazon price glitch a few days ago? What did you get?

Any of you fuckers take advantage of that Amazon price glitch a few days ago? What did you get?

dammit why do I always miss these

Gotta make a shitty twitter account and put Wario64 on push notifications, man.

Ah shit, Next World Order is out in English?

How is it? I liked Digimon World 1. And am in the UK, so we had a game-breaking glitch so we couldn't beat the game.

Vita version was jank, but apparently the PS4 version is actually one of the best in the series. I'm excited to check it out.

So I just follow them and it's done? I just want cheap video games.

Explain.
Does it work for books, or only certain products. Third world shithole, so all amazon ships here are books.

Once the PS4 has around 5 or so games I want, I might invest in it. Money is a little tight at home right now though, and there's plenty of old games I can play before investing.

Wario64 is a dude that tweets out vidya news and deals, he's usually the go to for price mistakes. If you set push notifications on for him, you'll know exactly when a price glitch happens so you can hop on it. I got Crash for $6, and Digimon for $8.

The price glitch was already fixed. Within minutes, really. But, yeah, it was site-wide. Apparently there was PSVR for $100 which I probably would've actually dived on if I knew.

I am ready to be the best goyim.

Nice. Next time it happens I'll try to jew them out of a few books.

The whole price error/game jewing scene is hilarious sometimes. During the 4th of July weekend GameStop fucked up and had a B2G1 Free promo on used games going on at the same time as a trade-in promo (70% extra trade-in credit).

People bought a bunch of 3DS games and turned $100 into $1000+ in trade credit by bouncing store to store, and walked away with all the games they could want for years.

Nigger just scurve. U got a pc. Don't give the Jews your shekels.

user I can re-sell these at 300% what I paid.

Lucky Jew.

Here we go~!

user pls

nope

Isn't Wario64 a neofag

It's called leveraging your resources.

Not worth it, even for cheap games.