Post your battlestations garbage dumps

post your battlestations garbage dumps

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01HHTFSIK
don't
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, can we cuddle in your bed then go outside for a dip in the pool? :3c

don't you dare joke about that, i haven't gotten a screen door for the balcony yet and yesterday i made the mistake of leaving it open too late into the night
at least 10 insects managed to fly in

my johj

I have passion for hating insects. When at least one flies around my room i can't sleep or concentrate on anything. I have urge to kill it as fast as possible.
I won't sleep or rest untill all of them are dead. And then i leave their corpses on the walls as trophies. Their flesh remains there for years. I even tag them with stickers.

fuck it, why not?

Hahahah, where's the cake, you fat faggot?

terrible tbh fam

I know it attracts more due to them being disgusting creatures that eat anything but it lets me know if there are any more nearby.

How does it feel to buy such expensive products despite being shit at video games?

This isn't Mark's setup. Someone just put his name and face there.

Graphics > Videogames, obviously.

That's fucking creepy then

I don't know, it could be; though, I have never met someone pathetic enough to pretend to be someone else like that

Why would you repeat yourself?

YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER

I can be your daddy.

Only some instect I kill:

I never had problems with centipedes and such.
Things like, bees and moths I just try to trap then release em even flies since killing them can be pretty messy.
This appartment has some ants but they're chill, they appear walking alone in the walls or the floor from time to time, you can leave an uncovered cake in the kitchen for days and they don't give a shit about it.
Spiders are real buddies, I let the longlegs have their webs on the edges of the ceiling freely.

I would like that but I am not gay so no.

much better than a single monitor, but on an ultrawide screen everything seems so seamless

user, if you don't vacuum your room all the expensive parts in your computer will die A LOT faster. I'm talking about years of hardware lifetime being thrown away.

I didn't vacuum my room too, now none of the fans work in my PC, and I have to put a fan behind it so it doesn't reach 100ÂșC when playing anything.

Take my advice and clean your damn room.

you got your priorities right

It doesn't have to be sexual as often

im disapointed noticed the Jeb! Guac Bowl

Did you just snap the legs off of a chair?

wew thats tidy.

dont worry. im here to take the heat off you

it can be assembled, the legs are in the upper left corner of the photo
i don't have a desk yet, it's coming here in a few days. and the coffee table is too short for a computer if i'm sitting on a chair/bed
so i just sit on the floor instead. and seeing as i have chair parts lying around i figured i'd make myself comfortable

Yep, It's you. I similar arm hair except I am a different kind of kike

You have a fat hand by the way, little sausage fingers and shit, bet handjobs feel amazing with it, lots of cushion for the pushin'

for maybe 2 weeks i kept seeing those disturbing little fuckers, the only thing we have where i am right now are silver fish.

Also, clean your fucking room you manchild

I refuse

this reeks of homosex
you even put blanket on your chair covered in old cum

why would you just sit in old cum instead of putting a blanket down?

You should really read up when why everyone hates this maleware OS.

isn't it good for your skin?

Don't make me come in there and rape you.

probably some nerd who wanted his screenies to be part of some shitty reddit pc thing. I'm only guessing though

Imagine the crusty cum liquidizing in your mouth once more as you lick all of it up
The taste; comparable to the extreme potent smell of fish
the crunch as you bite down in thick crunchy wads, giving your mouth such a savory sensation that no other much compares

I wanna switch to Kubuntu, but it has no games.

good job, brother. arthropods are the eternal enemies of vertebrates.

needs to be fresh

I'm sticking with windows 7 till something better comes out.

wew

My room is messier than I would like. Going to move soon, and when that happens I'm going to put all my server shit in another room. I also want to replace this kitchen table with a floor desk.

Kubuntu is shit. If you're going to use GNU/Linux, use Slackware/Void or some other OS that's actually like UNIX. If you don't want a UNIX style system then there's literally no reason to use GNU/Linux. I'll never understand all these plaid shirt neckbeards with faggoty haircuts that want their mother and grandmothers using Looonix.

FUCKING FIRETIRES LET ME POST

Watcha writing about user?

sorry for so shitty quality, i dont even have smartphone

Busting my ass everyday to be a writefag. I try to hammer out an absurd amount of pages everyday.
I'm writing a horror novel at the moment and I've made significant progress. I'm on track to finish my first draft by the end of the month.
I got my hipster typewriter desk, but it's an electric (hipsters only like mechanical ones with actuation force that will destroy your hands) and I use it as a little bit of a crutch for ADHD. I OCR in all my text and edit it on my PC. It actually works really well and takes practically no time at all.

Good gemu you got there user.

Had to move my CRT to my apartment, so I've got the SNES hooked into an HDTV for the time being.

This looks like something a serial killer would post.

shitrag on glass table above vintage radio

thank you :3 i enjoy ultima in the evenings after work. aspiring comic artist here, so i can somehow relate i think. working on my debut atm.

it was a gift and i don't have the money to get anything better, nor am i in need of anything better
the bed frame is just short.
i explain that in here>>13018361
no, my goyphone is just old and the camera quality isn't amazing
do burgers not have balconies or something?

It's ok user, it looks cozy.

Just don't burn yourself out. Here is something to set the mood for when you make hit it big and are writing a television series.
I should get writing as well, It's not a novel, I actually want to make animation, or director.
Good lyck!

Yes, that's what I mean, have a good lyck.

shoeboxes and garbage around and on top of the tower

Never post again.

Might I ask if you are a Russian?

Pursuing artistic careers is hard fucking work. Just don't give up and don't quit your day job. You have to bust your balls every single day in pretty much any artistic field. I'm in college studying English right now and it's a fucking pozzload, but I'm not paying for it. (My goal is to become a teacher and un-fuck our youth.) It's looking kind of bleach and I'm honestly thinking about becoming a security guard or possibly a welder soon.

Animation is dead in the US, and most western countries that aren't France. It's unfortunate. I wasnted to go into the field when I was much younger as well, and from self study I know more than any graduate from fucking (((Cal-Arts))) but alas, it's not meant to be. Don't stop chasing your dreams though user.
That's comfy as shit my dude. I like to listen to black metal when I need to set similar atmosphere. It's very relaxing in it's lo-fi way. You can meditate to that shit and it's wonderful. Clears your head with the power of like, uh, Satan or something.
Here's what I like to listen to when I write and do squats.

I'm all about practicality. I'm a poorfag that doesn't need much in life, and I live out of thrift store hardware. I honestly think that most people who judge this harshly about other people's setups are just really insecure. Also dual monitors are a MUST for productivity. I've done video editing for money to a great extent and I had a dedicated graphics monitor just to the video (which is currently not in use because I don't want to wear it out when it's not neccesary.)

looks pretty nice. I like the brick wall

nice

is that bad fam?
air meme lol
shrug.png

gotta clean up the spills somehow

There's no practicality in "nobody can see anything because I make shitty lame excuses for not spending $20 on a camera that actually works".
Go back to reddit.

no, why??
and yeah, its pretty tough, but i said to myself this or suicide, so im grinding everyday

I'm not bitching at you for being mean, I'm calling you out on being insecure. Where's your battlestation that we can rate, huh nerd?

I had a russian stalker that typed like that. Just fucking with you brother.
Even if you die you can draw comics with Reimu in Gensokyo.

It's not a switch retard
My chair is on the right side of the desk, where my computer monitor is. The other is a TV that I use for controller games/watching shows.
As I said, my CRT isn't around right now
I've got space right in front of my monitor, I'm using it. Besides, I've got a table for that shit anyway.

That reimu, very cute.

Have an old pic.

By the way, what pushes you? I'm not asking because I want to motivate myself, since I have that part down for the most part, but I want to see what kind of things motivate other folks.
What's the brand, sounds nice.
Sorry to hear that, It's a little impressive to know you have that, and keep crunching shit out like there is no tomorrow.
I've never thought of that, I take it Mechanical works better than keyboard?

This hurts, because It's true. Either they're dead, pozzed to fuck, or are budget shows.
>I wanted to go into the field when I was much younger as well, and from self study I know more than any graduate from fucking (((Cal-Arts))) but alas, it's not meant to be. Don't stop chasing your dreams though user.
I won't, but I will ground myself and be honest with myself with what can, and cannot be achieved.
I do think I either need to go overseas, or have a sort of outsourcing to different people. I have no solid plans yet.

I heard Satan is an anti-semite! That was just a rumor though. I love listening to distorted, gloomy and sort of grungy music. It's a beautiful sorrow, if you understand.
Here is more, It's ambient, ethereal but heavy at the same time. It's a similar sensation to when you are finished crying, a sort of purifying, but arduous, gritty emotion.
That's rad, I've heard this before. It's is the kind of shit that pumps me the fuck up, though, I tend to push myself harder when listening to something this intense, so I take it back down a notch.

Hey, I remember you. Do you browse Holla Forums and live in new york perchance?

Also, here is more.

I'll assume the picture makes the light look brighter than it is.
Looks nice, but aren't you a little too close to your monitors with that setup?

Why on earth do I recognize that desk?

Yeh they come across a lot more intense then they actually are. I'm over an arms length away from the monitors, maybe that's too close but it works for me.

I don't know, why do you?

I like that mug. Where did you get it?

It's very weird. probably a combination of me remembering your figma shelf and autism.

Please no, figma are disgusting. I used to have the desk somewhere else in the house and had posted in previous battlestation threads, so maybe that's it. I should really take a new pic considering I've added to my figures.

You know what I'm talking about bruh, the figure stand. also shouldn't you be driving?

Nani?

nevermind, we'll chat later on steam.

What stopped you, other than the (((obvious)))? My art is pretty shit, and I get discouraged a lot.
>From self study I know more than any graduate from fucking (((Cal-Arts)))
By the by, what did you study? I've been meaning to read some books, or is it just loomis stuff? I need to lurk there, honestly.
How often do you squat? Have more music, something a little different this time.

Oh, you have a similar typing style to a pretty cool dude I met.

Dragon Dildos

nice girlfriend fag

That's his dead ex

Maybe he's a loving son and has a picture of his mom at his desk.

so you're saying shes available

I don't even do that and my mother died recently of cancer.

I cleaned up a bit before posting this picture. Still messy.

nah it's my gf

I was a bad student in high school. I never learned a god-damn thing in their useless prussian thought school concentration camps. I made terrible grades in math and science and I balanced it out with A's in English and History. I got really good at bullshitting papers and eventually I realized that I really enjoyed writing. I believe language is the most important thing to uphold, as it is constantly under attack by enemies of freedom. They want to subvert out civil liberties to say what we wish by manipulating and sodomizing the language we speak, giving us an inability to communicate our thoughts accurately. If you control a person's words, you control the person. I'm also from the south and my dialect is under heavy fire from the academic community. People want to talk about how bad SJWs are and all that shit, and I get a lot of shit for studying English, but I actually have to deal with these subhumans on a daily basis. I put myself in the 9th circle of hell so that you don't have to, and my goal is to live to tell the tale. Writing is a fantastic way to tel a story in way that films cannot. I am a film buff myself but honestly, I believe that visual novels are at least on paper the best way to tell a story, but that's another ramble for another time. Even so, writing is important to the production of a film too. Te first time I was ever impressed by the role of writing in a production was when I was younger and I was a big fan of Ed Edd n Eddy. I thought to myself how much love and care went into making shit as funny as it was, and it really stuck with me all these years later. I have dedicated my now young adult life to pursuing this artistic field, and there's not much holding me back outside of the lack of doing something to occupy my time that isn't lazing around (which I try to fill with exercise.)

tl;dr Trust fund kiddies are disgracing everything our fallen Americans have paid their blood to protect, and it makes me really motherfucking angry. Also it's really fun!
Smith-Corona. It's from the late 1950s. I got it at a thrift store when looking for cheap network hardware.

Anything can be overcome with the right diet. I'm not letting those piece of shit doctors stick me on drugs. Never have, never will. I'll die in the street before let those shitbags kill me just like they killed my grandfather (who was /fit/ till the day he died) and just like they are currently killing my father (who won't listen to me.)

OCR is something that can algorithmic ally detect and extract text from a series of image files and place them into a text file. Most PDF viewers have the feature built in.

if you're willing to be a slave to doing tweening you can move to Korea.

Posting some rad black metal that fits that description.

>What stopped you, other than the (((obvious)))? My art is pretty shit, and I get discouraged a lot.
Other than the obvious, I don't have the money to go to art school, and I would rather be dead than step a goddamn toenail into Commiefornia.

Years of lurking various forums, reading various books and watching various documentaries on the subject. Also, Andrew Loomis is great if you want to be a comic artist, but not much more than that. I still appreciate him though.

EVERY DAY MOTHERFUCKER
I also squat in my chairs instead of sitting. My goal is to be a Gopnik Superstar.

i'm looking to get some case for my figures as well how much do they ussually go for and what should i use as a search term?

putting figure case in seach engines and shopping websites bring me horizontal display cases.

I wish the best for you both, fag

good job bring nothing of value to the white race, faggot

inb4 (((mac))), got it cheap more than half a decade back and haven't had enough money to get or build a replacement, but I'm starting to finally have a comfortable surplus that I might be able to change that in a month or so. Also seen in the first pic I have an old comp with windows XP that I use to run anything worthwhile.

thanks a lot nigger

Does she have a dick?

do you have the goggles so you can protect your eyes when you cum?

Ikea detolf. Enjoy looking like every other buyfag they essentially have a stranglehold on this market unless you want to pay megabucks for all glass cabinets.

I'm a waifu loving weeaboo, would I really bring anything of value even if I was inclined to procreate?

>inb4 (((mac)))
Macs aren't terrible. They're a POSIX complient UNIX system and the worst thing I can say about them is their filesystem. The biggest problem is their price, and you said you didn't pay much for them so it's not a big deal.

but user

you don't even have a dick Although I may be confusing you with someone else

I'm pretty sure you are, considering I don't have any friends on steam.

trips confirm, my apologies user.

thanks for the giggle, m8

10/10 meme user. Reminds me of a joke I made the day I got my typewriter.

What the fuck did you just say about America motherfucker? Better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up by the eternal truth that is FREEDOM brother.

I'm afraid not

OHHHH

TREAD ON ME DADDY

Keep on fighting, brothers

Posting sneks.

All good, it's nice to play pretend ;_;

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread. The L♂L thread is three pages down.

I envy you.

If I spill a drink on my floor its just a matter of grabbing some paper towels. If I had carpet I'd have to worry about it soaking in and getting crusty, and my cat's hair getting everywhere.

Nice rack

muh nig

Why bother with screenfetch if no one can read the specs? For the l33t ascii art?

my battlestation is really out of date

I wish I could afford a rack server

Goddamn, what all do you have on that thing?

👌😂

Oh hey it's you. Why does your battle station always seem slightly different everytime?

because people got autistically butthurt when i posted the same picture every thread for like 20 threads

It looks better than I remember. However;
Is that a new desk? I recall your setup not being in a corner.

The toothless funko was a gift. Believe me I hate fuknopops as much as anyone else but muh sentimental value

also are you kidding me my desk has been in this corner for over 5 years. The only time it wasn't in this corner was when it was in the corner downstairs but that's like 2010-2012 era

Can anyone outcomfy me?

Yeah. I have two funkos that were gifts, so I keep them around for the same reason.

I swear your battlestation was not a corner table, but rather you could see three monitors side by side. Must have you mixed up then. Still, I recognize that framed starwars painting from years ago. My battlestation changes just about every year, but I've been posting in battlestations threads pre-exodus.

Just moved house and haven't set up my PC Battlestation yet. In the meantime have my console battle-station/home theatre. It's not creative by any means, but it's nice and clean which is something I didn't used to have in battlestations.

PS3 overheats like mad in there and I don't want to break my fat PS3. Not sure if the overheating is in general or just from Ultra SFIV

Not a great battlestation, but I dig the Gadsden flag and a typewriter for focused writing. I'm sure you're aware but plenty of professional poets, writers and artists still use typewriters.

corner desks are best desks

You can literally google no fun not ever mug and it's the first result.

I don't mind sending Dan business even if he's a race traitor he fell for the qt asian gf meme even if she is like 4 inches taller than him which kinda defeats the purpose tbqh fam. He did an interview on old /mu/ in like 2012 so he can't be too bad.

Wait a minute, that poster

What keyboard is that, I've been looking for a simple looking mechanical keyboard.

rosewill RK9000, don't buy it unless you have a soldering kit. it's a piece of shit with a crappy USB connection on the keyboard's motherboard that'll break off if you look at it wrong.

Do you have any other keyboards you recommend?

sorry, no, i've only owned this and a logitech g-whatever thats old news in the past decade

I've only used it for a few months, but I've been enjoying a Qisan Magicforce. In particular the:
amazon.com/gp/product/B01HHTFSIK

It feels pretty solid and the gateron switches feel really nice, but it sits fairly tall (if you rest your palms on your desk like a pleb you probably need a wrist pad) and the browns are fairly loud from what the cherry browns I've used before.

I should probably mention that I've also used a rosewill RK9000 and had 0 problems with it. The only other mechanical keyboard I've used besides those two is a ducky shine 1.

did yours have a removeable cable? it's really only an issue with the later models that allowed you to remove the cable, and even then it only happens if you move your keyboard around a lot. really as long as you're very careful with it, it wont break but it's still a glaring design flaw that the usb female conector on the board is only supported by the soldering connections to the board and nothing else, which means if theres any jostling of the cord at the connection it'll wear itself loose pretty quickly

I sold mine off awhile back. I'm pretty sure it was a fixed cable, but I'm not too confident in that claim. It was definitely one of their early keyboard models.

i like your CRT

This bothers me more than everything else.

it likes you

Picture is a month old.

i especially like buttons that push in and satisfyingly click to toggle on and off. that is a good tv and I hope you play comfy games with warm colours and true black.

Currently away at my grandparent's farm and I've got no pictures of my computer on me.
I've taken some cozy nature pictures up here, though.

thank you, it's a holy grail of mine. It's not a TV because it has no tuner, it's retired professional broadcast equipment that does up to 1080i all analog. I use it for my 6th gen and older games.

Nice battlestation my dude.

r8 dont h8

How much did you pay for that set of dragon balls? A local shop near me has the same thing for ninety dollars and I thought that was a ripoff

you're alright

Found them in a game store for 40.

Y-you too.

>UMARU
Your shit taste in animu is wieghed out by your great taste in vidya.

I beg your pardon nigger?

Source

Is that not Sinon? Or do I just need to get some glasses?

Dude, are you fucking real?

Kek at myself. I don't into DBZ so never even entered my head. Apologies for thinking you had such shit taste.

It's okay bro, I'm more upset at the fact that apparently there's a ripoff Bulma in that dogshit.

no way that`s bulma, I demand a closer picture of that figure

What RGB LED's do you have? I have been wanting to get some for my set up but i don't want to get more than one power source and controller for just 2 colors

So hit and miss

Looks something like this

Have a bonus Android 18 that I just got.

I can't tell if it's bait or not

i don't remember 18 having such big boopers

I see you like to live dangerously, user

I got sick once and I really didnt feel like leaving the toilet

What

So when you go on your PC you're constantly taking a shit?

goddam right

So now even if your family is around you can jerk off all day. Good thinking user.

You sir are an absolute madman, and I appreciate it.

Post a webbum of you petting it

Just got my new setup going, feeling pretty good about it!

Like those figures, I hope to get some soon

you just changed the game user, NEETdon will never be the same

you are cool guy that understand what it means to be comfy

you are just a tool

10/10 delivered webm of petting dog
it's so adorable

2/10

10/10, top tier.

10/10, top tier.

0/10 shit tier never post again.

0/10

That's absolutely fine/10.

8/10

7/10

9/10

4/10 but would be 0/10 if you didn't have the CRT.

5/10

0/10 never again

Shitty table and no headphones but 6/10 otherwise.

0/10

into the trash it goes

fine/10

0/10

Would be 7/10 without cuckime but it's 0/10 with it, however because you have a cute dog I'll give you 4/10.

I'm done. Most of this thread is gif related but there were some fine ones.

If I was trying to fit in I would suck off cuckime, retard. I'm automatically the antigod if I say one bad word against the j*pshits.

you are the devil

wherever you're from, you need to go back.

if someone leaves free shit on the side of the road i'll generally take it, that's how I got my dog in the first place.

In that case it's fine. It's good that your dog was a rescue, that's up to 8/10 for now, you're a cool guy.

I know all the tricks you use you filthy j*pcuck, after this you'll call me a goon and a shill and post a million shitty smug anime faces I've seen 20 times before on this site.

So how retarded are you?

I'm not retarded enough to use goon, but you do need to fuck off.

do you even know what chans were originally for retard???

I love you user

Can anyone beat my garbage dump or am i the king of trash?

0/10

You don't have to be a dick about it, my setup is just fine the way it is. Why do you care so much?

Cuckime, but they're not for that anymore, and this site certainly wasn't so hence, I don't give a shit. The world would be a better place if China just nuked the j*pshits already. The same fucking non-argument is used every time I wake up the white man to the horrors of cuckime,

at this point you're just baiting, nothing is worse than chinks and kikes

Cuckime sounds so gay honestly, i watch anime but i agree that it's bad for you. You should really think of a better term, it sounds like you're saying cuck-y-me.

I can think of a lot of things worse than those two, pineapple with pizza, for one, and j*pshits, for two.

I'm sure this disgusts a lot of you.

*I'm real excited for Splatoon 2**

Turns out I can't even fucking spoiler correctly.

don't use link shorteners/2sxQ2bf

don't use link shorteners/2sxQ2bf

www.don't use link shorteners/2sxQ2bf

w w w . bit . ly/2sxQ2bf

Where the fuck can you buy a single square of soundproof foam?

the fuck is this?

CP spam, I assume.

(Checked)
Me too user! I dropped out for a year, had to go to an Independent study, and I STILL haven't graduated. Though, I am now, it was such a rough time period for me.

Me either, and I'm in commiefornia. Common core is a disease from hell.
Buddy, are you me from the future or from slightly different dimensions? You've really struck a chord with me this early. I'm in the same boat! I was just in a deathspiral during HS.

I DO TOO. I enjoy constantly creating things, nowadays I can consume nothing but music and absorb inspiration from it, even if it comes from media I've never even sunk my teeth into. I morph it into my own situation and always make something new, I have a lot of things that I write down and I need to keep writing.
It is, like it or not, the people against us; the elite, have such a detailed, hard, vibrant way of expressing themselves, which makes even the stupidest ideas seem like a foolproof plan. It is how society has become subverted a new world order, and how Hollywood came into power in the first place. It's an excellent manipulation tool, that isn't used mostly for passion, but brainwashing!

I JUST SAID THIS!
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS.
We are on the same wavelength bud!
YES. VERY PRECISELY SO. You sort of hook yourself up to that individual, and make that person just another external voice. There is some light of psychology and the way that you can manipulate people to serve your cause. You are spot ON.
Damn, real sorry to hear that partner. It must be real shit, especially if you so happen to be near these people often.

Aaaaand I was right about you dealing with them. It must be torture seeing the people of your own kin be subjects to this blatant self destruction, arrogance, misplaced guilt and confused hatred, a frustrated, constantly bittering, beaten, harrow, conditioned, blackened existence.

You're a good man, user. This will only further harden your shell and make you even more resilient against these scumbags.
I agree, because each individual user is actually ENCOURAGED to explore their own imagination. Going into depths they never thought possible! For once, they finally see things their way and it gives them a print of uniqueness, individuality where they first thought there was none.

Personally, I'm not too big on VNs, since I'm condescending enough to see myself above them. It's a bit of a personal thing, certain issues stuck with me as a teen, a bit of a weird thing to explain, but to be blunt, it's made me understand the toxicity of SJWs, mainly those body conscious, along with escapisms. Weird world.

Indeed. Very important, a lot of writers have lost that grasp.

Uh-Oh.
It's funny because some the people who are working on SU now, worked on EEnE before, how a sharp drop of quality is possible in a small timeframe, I do not know myself. One of the storyboarders/writers drew eddy being raped by eds big bro.

I feel the same way, I have an inking that we around the same age; We are both passionate, forward, chipper youth.

I love how everyone in this planet is so different, but it also brings me dread due to how easily others are able to be taken advantage of, and it's a hindrance.

Will look into it!

I used to take meds as a teen but stopped once I reached 17, I knew I didn't have illnesses, but rather painful issues I needed to confront head on. Half of this country is medicated already.

My grandfather worked every day of his life. Even when my grandmother told him to stop, he retorted with "I'll rest when I'm dead", and now he is. Godspeed, you old blesses angel, great man, I got a lot of my morals from him. I'm glad you also had a grandad like that.

I'm sorry to hear.

I knew what it was, I was just impressed by how far it has come.

I HATE digital animation, user.
Most of it that is, wakfu gave me nausea.

You're incredible! I love this shit.

I'm already here, oh the shit I've dealt with! Though, I have a very good way of helping people understand my mindset, and I've impressed my sister and made her question her own beliefs, and she herself is a liberal. It feels good to come through to people. You can be the change you want to see, you just have to work for it.

I as well, I'll give /art/ and /loomis/ a go later.

Damn, I bet you have a great ass then. Consider me envious. I want to work on my body as well, I have a decently rare body type where my chest and legs are a decent proportion for an hourglass figure.
By the way, if you want to talk more. Feel free to drop your contact info, I like the cut of your jib. I don't get to meet many anons like you often, and it's a kickass experience when I do.
I always get along strongest with libertarians, it's nice

Old picture, but haven't changed anything lately

with the morning light i think it looks ok

greetings, Australian traveler

I liked umaru. It was a comfy sol anime that had happy themes. Why does everyone hate umaru?

It is trash, mate. It's pandering and insulting.

Do you need a safe space?

just cleaned up my desk last week

Don't worry, I believe you. I still appreciate hat's there and it made quite the impact at the time. Canadians are cucked forever-more.
21 in September.
My grandfather and my grandmother both worked hard labor jobs at a chemical plant for years. Workin' their asses off and all that shit, but they were quite healthy in their later years.
He could do somethign about it, but he refuses to. I've accepted that his death will be his fault. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Still love him though.
Same. I do however like what the Japs do these days where they draw on paper, color it in Clip Studio Paint (which also happens to be my art software of choice) and put the frames together in After Effects.
Freedom is the only way, brother.

Looks surprisingly comfy man.

I agree, just snagged this one off craigslist for 50 burgerbucks for the new apartment mentioned here . I'm gonna have at least twice as much desk space, especially since the TV's going to be replaced with a monitor.

PROJECTION
I will post some real "Battlestations"

EmptyHero?

Nope, webm related

Up you go!