How will it go wrong this time?

How will it go wrong this time?

Because lets be honest nobody is expecting a stable product to release even the people buying it.

People were rather uninterested in the first game, so I reckon it'll get a sizable decrease in sales.

I feel like it will go the same route dishonored 2 went:

Any chance it had will be stomped by warframe, especially now that it has an open world zone coming out.

Honestly all the people i know who were diehards in year 1 going "hey you liked halo well enough, join our fireteam!" and none of them even know what destiny 2 is beyond just a sequel. They have not looking into it in any capacity and beyond a small section at E3 i have not seen any media about it.

Though i suppose in retrospect thats better than the "FINISH THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE WOLF PACKS FINAL HEROIC WARS" faux patriotism shit they tried with the first.

What the fuck even is this game ?
It looked like Borderlands: But in Space.

Was I right in that assumption and was it complete and total garbage ?

so you took the time to make a thread about an upcoming game nobody cares about, that brings up two points:

How is one aware of it

A huge amount of the threads on this board are in reaction to retarded news sites. New here?

No, he's right this is a pretty shit thread.

It won't. The mere fact that Destiny is getting a sequel, coupled by the fact that this piece of shit is also coming to more platforms, means that no matter how terrible it is, people will still play, defend and pay for it. And it'll probably get another sequel a couple of years from now, if that's not already planned.

pretty much

Destiny was basically halo reach with diablo 3 elements. Thats it. Halo level sized areas, about half a dozen in total, that you load into an instance of with about a dozen people max.

For some reason the pc only players now buying it after 3 years of "FUKKIN SHIT GAME RIGHT???" now screaming "OMG THE HYPE IS REAL XDDDD" actually think its an open world borderlands mmo.

It has no dedicated servers, and all player interaction will be P2P.

So it's gonna be awful.

I had a roommate who played this all the time on his PS4. My god, an FOV of 60. SIXTY FUCKING DEGREES of FOV. Staring through a toilet paper tube at your TV would allow you to see more, jesus christ. Someone could stand 40 degrees off to your front left, a foot away from you, and you'd not know he was there.

By selling millions of copies to normalfags? Same as always really.

first game was shit, second game will be shit

The reaction to Destiny was lukewarm.
Normalfags don't buy things they find boring, that's why the new Halos have been hitting record low sales for the series.

Well it's going to be on Blizzdrone app, so it'll probably get a lot of addicted retards who like routine.

This is activision, that performance would usually cover marketing.
Normalfags are changing and 'muh triple A' doesnt work like it used to. Almost every ubisoft game sees a few million day one but lose players faster than battleborn did and dont see a post launch uptick in sales ever.

And? Not sure what the big deal is. Everyone who plays FPS games is retarded anyway.

Let me guess, you play rts and jrpgs?

Actually messaged one friend who was the most hardcore and apparently hes super pissed because "they confirmed they had no idea what the story was, the strangers never coming back and the darkness is not a thing anymore at all in any capacity".

tfw no bug boyfriend

If that first trailer is anything to go off of, the dialogue and story is going to be cancerous as hell. I don't really know what to call it. Millennial humor? Snarky, lol-so-randumb humor? That fucking joss whedon level of dialogue is really irritating. And this has nothing to do with the gameplay either

Really it was few people doing meh and forgetting about it.

This really has been the decade of good ideas mired in kike tier practices.

Moar?

QUOTE FROM THE PILE OF FUCKING GARBAGE SOLD AS A GAME WHICH I SHAMEFULLY PRE-ORDERED:

"I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHY I DONT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN"

FROM WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CRITICAL CHARACTER AT A CRITICAL TIME IN THE STORY.

FUCK YOU BUNGIE, FUCK YOU ACTIVISION, BUT MOST OF ALL: FUCK ME FOR GIVING YOU PIECES OF SHIT MY VERY HARD-EARNED FUCKING MONEY

P.S. BULLY ME. CHOP MY FINGERS OFF SO I MAY NEVER PLAY VIDYA AGAIN. EXECUTE ME FOR EVER PRE-ORDERING. I DESERVE NOTHING BUT SADNESS.

Im sure they will burn loads of money hyping it. Thats enough to make anything a sucess nowadays.

I think it's an alien, not a bug.

Worse, they are gay interspecies faggots.

In their mind, "story" means memes, catch phrases and Nathan Fillion ad-libbing 99% of his script.

And the rocket launcher weapon models take half of the screen.

…and the PC version is only available through Blizzard's program.

i didn't know YOU liked video games too, daddy :3

what is your favorite game?

At some point I went back to play Halo Reach and I couldn't understand how I put up with the FOV and framerate for ages.

The blur was the worst offender in that game that all late 360 titles started to employ to try and hide the age of the system.

But I remember playing Halo 2 back on the Xbox, didn't have an issue with it, played Timesplitters 3 on Xbox as well, went back to Halo and it was literally like a slideshow.

I'm not sure what T3's FPS was but to be outclassed in FPS by another console game is embarrassing.

I'll eliminate your boypussy user-kun!!!

and by your boypussy I mean your virginity

It's sad that their idea of a good story is probably just the same drivel Anthony Burch shat out five years ago.

In exactly the same way. I watched gameplay footage, and literally the only thing that they added gameplay wise besides specific items and abilities, was that you have a fourth power now in addition to melee grenade and super, it's an active buff that works the same as the grenades.

Also the first task you're given to do is defeat three waves of enemies.

Is that what changed? Because cayde was a mildly enjoyable character but now it just feels really forced and trying too hard.