Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
chanpink.com
youtu.be/XbVefMdM1Ck
theyummylife.com/prevent_food_sticking_to_the_grill
pastebin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for kill all avatarfags

Persona 4 Its the only time i have friends.

Just 2 more double shifts until my next day off. Had a cheesesteak after work.

Duke Nukem Forever.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

EVO VERY SOON

Also, the cytube is planning a movie night, don't know when.

Oblivion

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Went to sleep last night like 20 minutes after getting home and just woke up a little bit ago. Slept 8 hours for once but feel like I wasted my entire night.

Got a new phone for nippon trip. Going to order a backpack and other stuff some time this next week. Almost got everything ready to go for it and I still have a month and a half til the trip.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

real talk monica i'm not dat innocent

Sleeping is no waste.

(checked)
Persona ruined SMT
Hows your day going user?

What else you do after work fam?

Hey

Vidya and shitposting.

Kinda, 4 being milked as fug was it.

das ryt

Still waiting for things to happen. Planning on going to the gym tomorrow. Gonna start going as often as i can so i can get fit for winter college.

P3 killed SMT more than 4, 4 was just Shooting a dieing man and 5 was spitting on it's grave

How goes hey goy

Play anything good?

3 too

Go watch pumping iron.

Guilty pleasure… that would be undertale. How are you tonight ritsu. Going /k/ backpacking or /fit/ backpacking? or teh lulz.

5 brought persona in the right direction, at least. i still enjoy them way too much

Will do

What up nigs.

So just finished main story in yakuza 0. Going to do all the sidequests now. Wanted to dig into yakuza 3 but it's a little expensive for such an old game.

P3 was FIIIIINE. P4 is what really killed it.

Hey all
chanpink.com
For liveposting at 4 AM.
Thanks uwu

It's rare that's why.

forgot pic

dat id tho monica

Is persona 5 bad as well?

I aint clicking that shit

P3 really isnt fine. I still enjoy it, but it really went too far out of the left field.

yes and no, i've been working out a lot lately and i'm still going strong on quitting cigarettes since back in march, but the last few weeks sleep has been difficult, getting wrapped up in my own head and depressed fucking up my snooze time lately. i stopped going out socially because i just get really stressed out when i do it now, which of course doesn't help the loneliness

rainbow six siege, i'm 500+ hours in it now and honestly love the game but i hate ubisoft

Zero is fucking fantastic man, i always like Goro from playing the other games and his story in 0 might have made it my favorite in the series, that title previously held by yakuza 2

I'm good. Tired mostly. /k/ backpacking
Whats up user?

Its pretty funny seeing young arnie. How huge you trying to be?

How expensive is a little expensive?

P3 was edgy weeb shit aimed at highschool kids.

Still a spit in the grave
Even if it was a halfassed one and was regretted

It would of died even without P4, it just was a gunshot to finish it off

I would call P5 "smt3-2"

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

There's a two for one sale on lolis tomorrow so

sleep snug, smug

First off why should I click that link
Secondly why should I care about liveposting

I basically want young dante's body.

Arms. Cave Story+. Splatoon 2 demo.

I found it for $10, I'm pretty sure pre-owned copies at Gamestop are cheap as shit too, just look online for where the nearest store with a copy is

Coming from the guy who likes K fucking On complaining about weebshit.

P3 wasn't really bad for me, you faggots. P4 is when the cheesy as fuck shit came along.

Eh I am just deciding wether to live off my savings till shtf or move and get a new job. Studying like mad everything and anything as i shitpost. lack of shelter still awaits regardless.

Around 30 bucks. 40 if you want a new copy. I guess it isn't so bad, but still it's a pretty old game.

It's my first yakuza game. Can't wait to play the remake of yakuza 1.

Gamestop is shit. Besides they sell it for 25 bucks now.

Rainbow six siege does look nice honestly.

And with everything above that, you just gotta do something to shake things up. Would help some.

So like skinny buff? That shits kinda faggy. If you are going to do it, GET YUGE

Think autists will like splat 2 as much as the first one?

When you take a neat game series and inject weebshit in it to get the autist market, its a bad thing.

It while not being bad was what killed SMT and you know it

Get it on sale

Is $5 American Dollars Cheap?

Fucking why?

Just like K-On

I dont understand why people want these things brand new

Im not sure my body type is compatable with yuge. I can try though.

P4 went super weeb compared to 3, dude. And you know it.

Nigga people already creaming their shorts over mint choco squid waifu.

Why not? Is it bad?

What sale?

Maybe hoard it like a jew and sell it for jew prices 10 years down the line

Slept clean through until dinnertime but my jaw feels mostly alright now, at least.
I guess just weebshit in general. Especially indie weebshit that nobody's even heard of.

Oh please. Im not that jewish.

c'mon nao

Move and get a new job. Trump is here. He pushed it off by a few years.

I don't consider games expensive until they are like 150$+ really tbh

That doesn't even make sense.

Honestly I'd lift if it didn't seem so boring. Don't know how people spend hours a day everyday working out

I don't get it. It doesn't even look cute

Does Gamestop not have sales every single month?
EB games is owned by it and does all the fucking time especially this time of year

You've never been to chinkland have you? Basic electronic shit like a whole bluetooth adapter is like 0.10 each there. So no that's fucking expensive being like four days worth of meals right there depending on where you are.

It kinda ruins a lot of what the original did. Adds too much.

Yes it does.

Its a good time to listen to podcasts and music and shit. I do it all the time with picross 3d.

I know it is
But that's not what this is about, P3 Mortally Wounded SMT, P4 finished it off
WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Smt4 is the shit on top of the grave of smt.

Why the fuck would I go to Chinkland
Why the fuck are you in Chinkland

Post indie weebshit nobody's even heard of

What game series did k-on ruin?

I don't really have many podcasts I listen to though and I don't listen to music

It just didn't effect much imo. What's there not to understand from me?

Yes

Just didn't like it, that's all.

Thats got nothing to with the discussion and fact that p3 inject autist weebshit into SMT and forever ruined it.

It effected everything, it shifted Atlus's Focus from SMT into complete waifufaggotry I know, but there is a time and a place because it while ok, it's formula sold well so everything they did from that point on switched it up to fucking 11

it looks great, i played y1 but man it aged rough since the other games upgraded so much with time so it's a deserved remake

i was trying to shake it up by working on model kits more intensively and starting to practice some drawing too, just more stuff to fill my free time but hasn't helped yet. hopefully tonight i can rest okay since i'm a little drunk and don't have to worry about work

Meme music and the latest fithy frank album is pretty good. Also shitty fanfics is entertaining.

I hate how they're ruining SJ. I might just play it again out of spite.

I think people here probably have heard of some of them, but stuff like Rosenkreuzstilette, Bunny Must Die, and that sort of thing.

I didn't see the waifufaggotry be effective as fucking 4. No where near, along with the filler shit.

Say what you will, he has talent, even if it is to make joke music.

The fucking reason it's so fucking bad in 4 is that the trace amounts in 3 were so acclaimed

Ohhh what kind of model kits? Considering getting my first couple in nippon. Mostly AC shit. They hard to do?

Theres shitty fanfic audio books?

What all you do today anyway user?

But most of the social links were so shallow tbh, I didn't notice it at all.

Brendaniel on youtube is the closest im gonna get probably. Maybe someone has narrated all of the chuck tingle books.

i like gunpla, the building of them is easy but i wanna learn some painting which has been difficult so far as a complete rookie

Slept until 5pm, had dinner, did lewd things, caught up on RLM, took a nap until about 10 minutes ago.

Oh, and I bought groceries.

I'll check his channel out after the thread user, thanks. Always looking for more kiketube shit to put in the background while I game.

Painting has always been the thing that turns me off from getting into models. Cause I know they will just look awful if I do that bit myself.

RLM made me kinda want to watch the new spideyman tbh

RLM's sold out for Disney.

I recommend the sonic highschool series. Top autism.

dun do it monica

I already wanted to watch Baby Driver and now I really want to. Might watch The Nice Guys in a couple hours. Been a while.

by the way does anyone know why when a grill is at the right temperature the meat will not stick

with a little panel lining and appropriate nub removal a gunpla kit can be disaply-acceptable without a full paint job, dunno about AC kits though

if she at da right temp it should b slick n only slightly sticky monica

Panels? Nubs?
????????

But they were shitting on star wars owned by disney in the same vid

Link?

But spiderman is pretty neat as a hero.
Apparently sony is making a venom movie and I'm legit kinda excited for that cause venom is the shit

The main actor in baby driver looked so faggy tho

Why tho

movie looks good tho

They're still gonna praise the new episode.

Get ready for the 3rd best sonic based fanfiction ever
youtu.be/XbVefMdM1Ck

Is number 1 and 2 Sonichu and Tails Gets Trolled respectively?

1 is TGT and 2 is sonichu.

I haven't watched any movies in a long time really. I downloaded some t.hanks movie the other day. We'll see how that goes.

Yeah probably

I need to publish all my k-on fanfiction one of these days now that I think about it

das jus how a vagina work dude

naw monica jsu naw sony niggas jewsh af monca of'really tho

I never really watch them either but I'm going to watch one of the ones I bought the other day eventually.

Do it. We always need more autistic fan fiction. I just wish someone read the entireity of the "sonic's ultimate harem" fanfic. I think there is somthing like 300+ chapters.

Morning guys

Persona 3 is easily the worst persona game. It's only strength over 4 is it's characters and they even fuck that up with the answer.

DMX can you please tell me the secrets about why meat will not stick when the grill is at the right temp, I need to know, my job is at stake here

Yeah. Plus I think they are doing some agent venom shit which won't be nearly a cool.

What'd you buy?

Thats years of someones life wasted writing it. Don't think someone should waste years of their life making a audiobook for it.

Hows your day been user?

i actually wrote a link x zelda fanfic on the roblox fourms in 2009 i dont think it was the worst thing ever

The particles move faster at higher temps, thus, its harder for things to stick.

I think it only started in like 2013 too. Its not that many years wasted.

I think I listed them in the thread that night. The Nice FUyd and Strange Brew. I can't be fucked fixing typos from this goddamn keyblard tonight. Just can't seem to get the hang og it.

oh u meant a grill grill, slap sum salt or oil on there?

agent venom?

Link it!

Oooo thats why you were talking all retarded last night too. Thought you were just drunk tbh

Its lost to time and probably a forum wipe. If you want to go spelunking in the roblox fourm, do it. I doubt you can find it though.

I hope you're right

Not even what I asked

Good. Can't fucking wait for work to be done. Feels like a goddamn sauna outside and I just want to lounge around in my air conditioned house playing my vita

Plus jaw pain and painkillers. My jaw's find tonight but I still can't get used to this keybaord. DOesn't yelp that I just woke up not long ago.

At some point venom is captured by the government and given to an iraq war vet whos legs got exploded. Turning him into Agent Venom! Super spy!

Comics are so fucking dumb and sound like fanfics because they practically are. Faggots who grew up reading it are the ones writing it now so.

Where you working and how are you posting?

I don't like this question.

Thats my understanding of molecules and temperatures. 0 kelvin is absolute zero, and it basically freezes molecules in place. The hotter somthing is, the faster the molecules move until it catches on fire.

It was an elaborate shitpost never to see the light of any other fourm or website. and i think it got deleted anyway

ye da whole nature da varying canonicity n timelines is pretty lame tbh das y i fuck w/ da jap comics so hard monica

u talkin bout layin pipe or u talkin grillan meatz monica?

the latter

Why not?

What kinda painkillers montana?

Give us the summary.

Probably gonna pick back up YRYRs mango today. It got a lot more chapters translated and I doubt its going to get another season anyway so.

theyummylife.com/prevent_food_sticking_to_the_grill

Link fucks zelda. The end. I never said it was anything more.

I don't even remember. They did eventually deal with the pain enough that I could sleep, though.

Gas station
And you should know, I've probably told you a half dozen times by now

10/10

You made it sound like you were working outside tbh

Thats good. Weird that its not hurting today. Maybe your tooth died.

Thanks man, you're the real man

dasryt das ryt das ryt das ryt das ryt

It comes and goes. Not the first time it's flared up like this. Did it a couple months ago, too.

I dunno, I just don't like these types of questions.

Surprisingly i cant remember how it ends though. I wish i did.

I've got plenty of shit that needs doing outside
Nor can I smoke inside

You guilty pleasures must be really guilty user

Lost to the sands of time RIP

Speaking of fucking pain. I'm hurting all over from sleeping too long. Hate this. Prefer my 2 naps a day schedule

There have been many things lost to time that ive loved.

The only things I ever did outside was run numbers off the pumps and sweep up cigarettes and we only did the second one during the day.
Get on that snus tip montana

Like what user?

I wouldn't say that.

Going to bed. Night.

So why you afraid to post them huh?

Cya user!

A friend on tales of pirates. Played with him for about a year. Dont know what happened to him. We were bros.

Post it here pastebin.com/

I like to keep secrets.

That's how I've been rolling lately too, but I spend twice the time drowsy from just getting up when I do it that way. I like my sleep in one lump sum.

Sorry user, that sucks but now you know.

I ain't clicking that shit. You won't hack me!

It's fucking pastebin

use a ghost bin monica

I've gotta sweep, take out garbage, wash the pumps, fill washer fluids
And I've tried snus, they're just not the same.

Its all written on paper so

2spoopy

Yeah it takes a while to get used to it. Ciggies give you instant nicotine and these slowly release over like 20 minutes. When I first started I was using 2 snus at a time now I'm down to just 1.

Then take pictures and upload it to google dropbox or post them here and I will transcribe for you

user I have worse writing than you
I'll be fine and don't you own a PS Vita

Nah just a psp
also

Force of habit when talking to people here
Also isn't there a PSP Camera

ya'll niggas need jesus

wat u preechn