Sgdq had a lot of 'pretty girls'

sgdq had a lot of 'pretty girls'

Other urls found in this thread:

m.okcupid.com/profile/progamingwithed?cf=regular
imgur.com/user/progamingwithed
reddit.com/user/progamingwithed/
laurakbuzz.com/2017/04/12/transition-vagina-ownership-and-post-lower-surgery-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This hurts me

Gdqs have been pozzed for years. Everyone knows thism

So he confesses to not being a full girl, only a prototype. Seems in order to me.

one thing I don't understand about trannies is why they're all complete assholes, despite having a huge target on their back. You'd think someone that could easily be broken by calling them for what they are would be a bit more pleasant.

anyone has the webm of that faggot saying he is Super Hot, and someone on the audience goes nooo?

Didnt save it, but I did notice GDQ had the original youtube upload of that taken down. Because "copyright" :^)

i can't stomach this

hard to find since they nuked it, but all the videos I did find have between one and three trannies at any given point.

this should serve as a warning for any groups that want to appear 'inclusive'

Did she just do a ness impression? was that what the "fiyaa" think was about?

is that what that was?

THE UNHOLY TRINITY

even my more liberal friends who are into speedrunning are starting to get annoyed at seeing so many goddamn trannies

We need a degradation of a hobby variant for GDQs

I refuse to watch that. Don't think I can handle that much ugly in one sitting. The thumbnails are enough.

These people legitimately think that just trying to be women is a universal solution to everything. What happened to just improving yourself so that you can look better?

They would have been better off accepting what they are and improving from there, but I guess ruining yourself is always easier.

Trannies are just men running away from their testosterone because being a man in current year is fucking difficult. They're all cowards.

Not really. Then again, a tranny in agony brings joy to my soul.

that's the only thing i can connect the cringe to.

Fuck GDQ. Guess who's at ASM this year…

That's the saddest thing i've ever seen.You can easily tell that she is joking to cover how she feels, she knows shes not hot.

Linetrap was passable

Well said.

did the tranny do anything besides looking like shit ?

It may be mostly social. But it's also all about laziness. You can see that very clearly because of the fact the they clearly think that they are good 'because they're women'. They essentially view women as perfect, and think that by 'becoming women', they can be perfect as well.

They seem to do it because they view the female identity as an excuse to not earn anything, and view men as completely worthless.

There seems to be an element of an extreme form of heterosexuality as well, psychologically. They are so attracted to women that they feel the need to be women, and they refuse to accept that doing that is completely impossible.

It doesn't bring me joy because it's just ugly as fuck. These people are very unpleasant, aesthetically (and in attitude), and they are everywhere. And they are completely hopeless because there is no way to really revert this.

And of course, these people could be the cool kind of insane, but now they are pretty much a complete waste.

I don't necessarily have a problem with traps. People are going to have fetishes no matter what, and crossdressing is harmless (and it actually takes fitness and work, and the people doing it don't think that they're women, and that is part of the fun), and it's actually kinda funny. Self-mutilation and the hormonal shit are just inexcusable, though. It's not a private fetish, it's insanity on a societal level. It legitimately means that current men hate being men of any kind.

A decade ago it didn't seem as insane because it wasn't as blatant as it is now. It wasn't particularly common, and it wasn't something that you would encounter everywhere.

that tranny must be dating this tranny

notably, all the GDQ trannies have "girl" in their name

Funniest part of the entire thing.

Gotta make sure no one forgets. Wouldn't want someone mistaking them for men.

I like your stance on this, jojofag.

Why isn't Aperturegrillz a tranny?
His name always confuses the shit out of me. Maybe next year.

Anyway, I wonder how many speedrunners secretly hate the trannies. Surely there must be quite a few of them that do.

Or for women that are trying to look like men. Which is even funnier, because it's the exact opposite of what they're going for. They just might hate that even more than reality.

They scared off all the real women with their autism and hotel room orgies.

They only do it for the attention because they don't even TRY to look like women. It's literally not hard to at least look like a passable, albeit ugly chick with effort unless you're god damned Grizzly Adams. Most people don't give a fuck about some pozzed faggot in a dress calling himself a girl because people don't have the time to deal with retards being retarded on their own. But if that faggot acts like an entitled, self righteous fuckup and shits on everything other people love to be disruptive, you can bet they're gonna get attention and a chance to whip out the victim card for sympathy. It's a fucking mental disorder for a reason.

I don't remember that faggot having any decent times.

traps >>> trannies

Do I even want to know what the fuck that is?

Honestly if you're going to be into gay shit anyway, feminine boys are the best option by far. Hormones and that shit do messed up things to you and you turn into a weird thing that's not attractive to gays or to straights. Fat-assed girly boys are pretty nice, though.

MAH NIGGA

That's the thing… I ain't I would only fuck a trap if he was extremely passable, but if I had to choose between a trap and a tranny I would take the trap.

AJ styles is a closet homo and you know it.

A cat may fetch a frisbee, but it's still a cat user. You're still bi.

Still promoting the gay lifestyle, after all that's happened…

I like women best, but I appreciate that at least a lot of traps try to act and look feminine. More than can be said for a lot of women nowadays.

There is more to being straight/gay/bi than just choosing what type of hole you want to stick your dick in.

This guy gets it.

Always liked both, and trannies just disgust me. Neutral as far as the crossdressing shit goes. I just think it's funny.

I am attracted to healthy people that look good. Unless you are a gurofag or an amputee fetishist, how can you possibly be attracted to someone that had their genitals removed? They don't seem to care about how they look in general either. Trannies always look unpleasant, and really unhealthy.

There is nothing sexual about trannies. They don't even have genitals. You could even say that they are the anti-sexual.

Our societies have been generally sexually unhealthy for a long time. The fact that it always comes up in every discussion is evidence of that. People are obsessed with it, and display their obsessions in public. It's pretty much omnipresent, and I am not talking about gay shit.

It has been kinda like a pendulum since Europe died and was replaced by a certain totalitarian Jewish religion that essentially demands equality from the people that it turns into slaves, as a mechanism for societal control. It goes from complete repression (even in private, and mentally) to complete anarchy (even in public).

Ancient civilizations didn't have very many of these issues. It's a Jewish thing. And since then, the distinction between private and public life seems to have been lost, with few exceptions. I guess that's what you get when you replace the warrior with the loser also known as the priest.

Trannies really are disgusting. Post-op is somehow even grosser than pre-op to me. Why would I want to fuck what is basically a penis turned inside out? Trannies should be outlawed until scientists figure out how to transition them properly. Make them passable, give them functional ovaries and vaginas and such. Then maybe I'll tolerate them.

Already got the cure.

This (pic) is the main reason of the high rate of suicide among the tranny community. They think that the operation is a solution, it might only for a few of them.
I think one of them in the SGDQ is under treatment against the doctor's diagnostic (the funny thing is, it was a doctor at a lgbt center that told the guy that he wasn't trans), there was a screenshot of his twitter that was posted in the SGDQ cyclical thread.

If I'm not mistaken, you have to shove something inside so the fake vagoo (hole) doesn't close (that's what you get when you go against the rules of biology).

If you were to get a piercing, you would need to keep it in to prevent the body from healing the hole closed. I once took one of mine out for just three hours and had a lot of difficulty getting it back in.

Now imagine the same thing with an artificial cavity stitched together from cut up strips of penis skin. How much work would it take to keep the body from healing as best it can into smooth, neutered doll anatomy?

Perfect captcha, by the way.

WHY DO THESE FAGGOTS ALWAYS ACT LIKE COMPLETE STEREOTYPES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't feel bad for people that easily, but trannies are physically painful for me to think about. Try to imagine just how fucked they are. This is what they turned themselves into, and they can't even regret doing it. Just think for a few minutes about what it would be like to do this to yourself and then suddenly regret it. It's absolutely nightmarish. If you think about things this way, you will realize that their behavior is a survival mechanism. And they legitimately believed that they could become women and that there would be no negative consequences, because that is what they were told.

It definitely should be illegal. In fact, if the people that lead them to their decisions were retroactively punished for what they did (which can't be done, at least legally), I think we would need to build prisons on the moon because there just wouldn't be enough space for so many of them on this planet. A fuckton of parents are responsible, and most teachers, and certainly the doctors, as well as the government and all 'activists'.

Bringing back the guillotines and the crosses may be justified this time. The trannies may be infuriating to deal with, but I still think that they are victims of the sick world that they were born in, for the most part.

Kek, shotgun to the head in 12 months.

What the fuck is dilation? Can you not pee with your new vagina?

Dilation is the process of forcibly expanding the gaping wound that's your dick cut inside out so it doesn't close like your organism wants to.
In abortion you also need to dilate the uterus, which takes between 24-72 hours so it makes "life-saving" abortions an oxymoron.

I really like how fedoralords in their 20's know better than thousands of years of human civilizations.

your "new vagina" is a wound, and it needs to heal. So they have to stick something in it so it won't heal.

Oh i see, i was thinking of kidney dialysis. They need a tube stuck up there because they can no longer pee.

You are the modern here. I was talking about how things were fine until the ancient world was destroyed by Jewish ideas, leading to the dark ages. Christianity is responsible for these issues, and for essentially killing all the good people in Europe. And Christianity is a Jewish religion.

Also, I am not an atheist, so the fedora thing doesn't really work too well. I just reject the Judaeo-Christian-Islamic deviation that you happen to be defending. It works fine for slave races like the Jews and the niggers, but I am white, so keep that garbage away from me.

This is the gods honest truth. Traps just want to dress up in girly clothes and be pretty in the privacy of their own home, then go about living normal lives.

For me, I either feel schadenfreude or sadness, depending on how much of a cunt they acted like before they hit the regret stage. It's truly sickening that there are mentally ill people who aren't getting the treatment they need and are trying to bandage over their problems with horribly damaging "therapies," all because it's more profitable to enable their psychoses.

I forget his name, but there was one guy who transitioned a long while ago, eventually regretted it, and then detransitioned. He's one of the leading voices against transitioning, having gone through it himself, but of course trannies have been trying to silence him ever since he went public with his experience. They don't want anyone to know that regret is very common, that HRT and SRS don't help at all, and that the reason suicide among trannies is so high isn't because of bullying, it's because gender dysphoria is a symptom of some underlying anxiety or depression that is going untreated.

The whole thing is sickening. Any "doctor" that suggests mutilating a child deserves to be executed.

I have a friend who's been going through some tranny shit, and unfortunately pretty much all his other friends are being supportive (some of which are trannies themselves). And of course I mean that in the "you're totally a woman you go girl" sense, not the "you should see a therapist and work out your problems" sense. It fucking sucks.

Reminds me of Chris chan

The west didn't have a Confucius so the idea that family is the foundation of civilization had to be enforced at gunpoint through religion and V commandment.

The west had the likes of Aristotle and Plato

That explains how Rome did so well without christianity
Oh, wait

Good thing those old racist white men are not being talked about at schools anymore (^:
Neither is roman law where now obliviousness to the law is a valid justification for not following it
Especially when you're a new, melanin-rich European who came fresh from Somalia.

The law is a white mans invention we got to decolonize our minds

no.

he did not.

god damn it.

Chris is a straight bisexual lesbian

At that point, the damage is done, so it must still be pretty terrible. I guess it should be better, though.

None of this has to do with bullying, though. It has to do with the psychological torture that we call modern life. It's not surprising that it leads people to make this mistake, and then regret it and kill themselves. Trannies are mostly symptomatic.

Are you one of those people that think that Christianity is white and that it created Ancient Greece and Rome? Are you aware at all of the existence of western philosophy and culture?

That is some we wuz kainz shit there, my Jew 2.0 not-friend.

All of the west's greatness until the Renaissance is pre-Jewish, and the Renaissance itself was a half-asses return to ancient ideas.

Good old American history right there. Rome's growth was entirely pre-Christian. After Christianity dominated it by force, in a moment of weakness, it fell apart, and the usurpers and murderers founded a new fake empire on eastern lands.

Unfortunately, Rome's tolerance of other faiths was used against it. Christianity was a completely new form of filth, so I can't blame them.

You might as well just say that America invented western civilization. Because that's generally where you people end up.

And just so you know, you're a nigger. Niggers aren't supposed to talk about history, or religion, or anything.

Can't really expect people that don't know about anything to know about where the things that they don't know came from. Can't expect a nigger or a kike to have a culture either.

What? But doesn't he still hate gays?
And no, I didn't watch the video.

I think that's the guy who runs sexchangeregret.com, is it not?

"There Was a time before I realized mine being a female soul trapped in a male-born body, when I was homophobic. But I became better aware of these kind and open-hearted people, and learned how understanding and compassionate they are, and with that, losing the homophobia, I felt more at peace with myself and those around me."

Stop!
You have violated the Law!
Pay Jewyama a fine or serve your sentance.
Your manhood is now forfeit

If that is true, great. Now he has even more people NOT to have sex with. Looking like that, he might as well just pretend to be asexual like many similar people do.

He was only relevant because he cheated his way to the WR using the obscure undumped and unemulatable iQue version. Since then his time has been obliterated by VC runners.

You never can blame anyone, especially yourself.
Darn Jews using our only weakness!
but better blame the jews for your own inability to think for yourself and cutting your dicks inside out because guy in a labcoat from a kids' ""science"" show told you it's good

ooh, now obnoxious formatting commonly found on plebbit is filtered, interesting.

Somehow, even after all of the tranny nonsense and steady degrade in quality, seeing this really hit me that this event was all but dead. Reminds me way too much of seeing other fun, lighthearted things degrade over time. What was once a living, breathing event with personality and style is now a homogenous product meant to cater to as wide as their brush will paint.

Feels like when I went to the same camp for four summers in a row, and by the end of it the experience had completely degraded. Longstanding traditions were edged out in favor of codling retarded outsiders, and amazing people were replaced with incompetent, complacent amateurs. The thing that really nailed it, though, was when the upper management decided to paint over the mural of the Starship Enterprise in the store because it was "alienating" or some other nonsense. Just one of those moments where you really see that something is no longer as good as it used to be.

I don't understand.

You best have proper ID or you're OUT!

oh btw, donate to doctors against borders, refugees welcome!

I'm gonna fuckin' puke

Beheading videos are more palatable.

It's doctors without boarders ya idiot. It's about flying doctors/medicine to locations where they're needed not about getting refuges into any country you dolt.

Kinda looks like a fleshy pasty.

Thank god for slow internet.

But the MSF is pretty cool. I'd join them if only for that sweet logo.

Oh god….
I….I CAN SMELL IT…!!!
I CAN FUCKING SMELL IT!!!!

That's the joke.

I would not be surprised if by now there is an actual organisation somewhere that calls itself 'Doctors Against Borders'.

Based in Canada and/or Sweden.

The joke was "jokes on you I was only pretended to be retarded" then, which makes you an actual retard.

Probably. But Doctors Without Boarders ain't them.

I was going to post the images I harvested from some degenerate runners' twitter feed but after I've lost all will to live

Do it. I want to feel that loss as well.

stream suicide nerd

I like you.

It was a play on words, you fool.

Explain.

I like you, user.

If it was then it had no relevance to anything being discussed in this thread. You'd just be bringing shit up for no reason and expecting it to be funny or entertaining, which is dumb and retarded family guy-style humor.

You could just admit you made a mistake rather than keep pointing out to everyone how much of a retard all the time.

It had relevance to being a jab at Doctors Without Borders, which is pretty directly related to AGDQ. It was a small joke in passing that you've now gone and blown way out of proportion because everyone understood it except you. Calm your autism, no one cares.

I feel like I should spoiler these

Fuck your Jewish desert cult. Christianity will always be the religion of cucks and traitors. Inb4 crusader bullshit, those cucks killed just as many white pagans and fellow Christians as Muslims. In fact the only reason Europe never became Islamic (until now) is because the Mongols invaded from the east and massacred them.

accidentally posted that last batch to pol

Through the power and open-mindedness of your supporting peers, you managed to transform yourself from what could be a passable 30-something guy into a middle-aged lesbian art teacher. Why do people do this again?

But they have no connection to migration! You just just bring in shit and say its a play on words and expect people to just accept it.

I see you're arguments are as funny as your jokes Seth McFarlane. I wish you died in 9/11. Take your bad attempts at humour and leave.

Can't you get them thrown out for having that dildo in public areas? That would be funny.

How do I access the archives for a thread? Turns out half of these images are are thumbnails

But i'm sure your faggy prancing in forest on LSD is a valid religion that'll have a resurgence.

Because they define themselves by gender identity and let it become the only thing that defines them.

Seems like it would be handy for minimizing poop on dink contact if you seriously feel the need to shove cocks up your ass on the go.

oh yeah, this guy was the fallout 3 speedrunner. I knew I saw him somewhere.

take me home

is it a girl? or a guy? there's only one right answer!

Just so you know you can't embed and post images

I have seen the never ending abyss that is the depths of the human mind and I can not go back.

A shapeshifting Jew

I don't even know anymore

truly the next step in evolution

I fucking hate small dogs and anyone who brings one into a hospital needs to be forcibly removed from society

the balding faggot looks more feminine then his tranny partner.

Alright, so I find this one suspicious.

fucking shit he looks like an oblivion character

I'd love to see this fantasy land where trannies look just like real women.

Step your game up.

I think i finally get it. Any gathering of "gamers" and video games only leads to decay and cringe. I can't wait for next step in which vidya is used to openly promote pro LGBTBBQ communism

That shit is so disgusting and awkward, just to even look at it, let alone hear it speak, that is why I don't watch any of that youtube, speed run, whatever the fuck that shit is. These people fucking ruin everything by being fucking disgusting abominations. And the thing is, it's less like a girl become a thot because her dad never loved her, I can deal with that because then we wouldn't have strip clubs, but more like, I got too much attention and my parents did every single thing for me, so now I have to do thing to get the same attention from others even if it's negative. God, please! Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 when???

It made me laugh pretty hard until I got down to the necrosis part and ran to the toilet to vomit. I'm not going to even give anyone else (you) because any of these tranny pics will make me physically ill

Futabu, i guess?
Though they are fictional characters with 2 sets of fully functional genitals.

And then they wonder why we want to shove them all in ovens.

And checked, holy shit.

gee, ed, is it really okay to take unsolicited pictures of people?

half a dozen tweets on eating a burrito
I'll spare you the rest

I fucking hate these people more than before.

Indians believed that taking pictures will steal their souls

The reddit special for when a tranny gets a WR, along with how many people run amiibo master all main quests

Two people

When they are holding a fidget spinner in public, yes.

Holding a fidget spinner in public is legally recognised as waiving all of one's rights; it's legal to murder that man.

pretty lady

What do they use in the amiibo run? wolf link?

Epona

(((Ruberg)))

The horse and some other shit. I'm not really sure.

the glasses seem to serve some sort of purpose. Drawing attention away from his jawline, perhaps?

The fuck's the rage with fidget spinners anyways? I can't seem to wait in a queue without watching some 20 year old spinning it over and over again.

This is actually pretty sad

uh, what

New (((fad.)))

Even the girls are men at AGDQ

The same with all fads that only last a year, autism.

Shit you have no idea I know about 4 people who use them constantly. I am considering disowning them from being my friend because of it. I get the irresistible urge to slap that shit out of their hand every time they take one out. Now one of them bought a fidget cube. Drives me fucking crazy.

reminds me of that tranny picture where its trying to get close to a baby to pretend that he's the mother, might be a similar thing.

Also because people kept calling (((her))) out on speedrunning the game after the community agreed not to.

I'm glad we can agree on something. Who was phone?

What a coincidence

I'd get it if it's like a desk pendulum, something that you play around with when you're bored or just want to watch physics work, but I don't understand how people can take them with them all the time.

What do you expect from people who break the expectations of the developers? They will break the expectations of our own developer.

OY VEY PEPE IS GROSS

Liberalism was a mistake.

Found his steam. More 'journalistic investigation' to follow.

I already knew he plays assfags, but it's good to know he was shit as well

Perhaps a better word was intention.

Don't equivocate. There is a word that describes this brood best.

Of all the games to play in the genre he picks the one that's arguably the worst in every way, gameplay, community, devs, publishers, everything.

m.okcupid.com/profile/progamingwithed?cf=regular
He had an okcupid which seems to have been nuked. Uses (((imgur))) imgur.com/user/progamingwithed
Has a reddit, too, doesn't seem to use it anymore. reddit.com/user/progamingwithed/

The best words used to describe this are good goy

LITERAL MANWORM IS IN PLATUNIM
Aieron on twitch

Riot's attempt at ripping off their own game for China is probably worse

underated

You're half mongol Finland :^)

Oh how the mighty have fallen

What does the S mean? Sonic?

No you can't. You've never smelled anything like it. Imagine necrotic flesh, ergo dead human tissue that's rotting away, mixed in with pus, and infection, mixed in with blood, mixed in with ball stank. Can you imagine that combo of coppery, sickly sweet, coarse aroma? CAN YOU?

it means "Straight" for whatever reason

||_ o ||_

You hit the nail on the head, there. Tradition is often pushed out of the way in the grand scheme of things in order to reduce "offensiveness"

How does your attention span not die when watching these.

Women are never going to like vidya because it requires active input and it barely has social gain. Its almost like trying to get women into gaming is a cover for what they are actually trying to do. Really makes you think

Just because you can't accept having a waifu and no 3DPD will touch you doesn't mean you're allowed to go down the aids riddled path.

Checked

oh god

oh god it gets WORSE

It's not that they want to look ugly, it's that the medical procedures for it aren't developed well. Even with puberty blockers, SRS, and HRT, they still look like their old gender. They're not aware of this because they fall for "passing" MySpace angle selfies and lies from support groups.

Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I think that this is a ploy of the medical industry to keep those people permanently in the hospital as they are their largest customers. It's not unusual that they have a innumerable amount of medical issues after their treatment and that trans people are demanding government assistance because of how costly it is.

Where's Cosmo? :^)

(checked)
user why are you so fucking autistic? This is why you have no friends.

Well, it certainly enriches the world if you know what I mean.

I'm sure this fucker is connected to the Fatima prophecies.

The Fatima prophecies you say?

I know it sounds crazy, but apparently one of the prophecies mentions something terrible happening to Canada, and this guy wants to import 300 million muslims here. Thats nearly triple our full population. Canada aint got long left, it stands to reason it's connected to him.

Fuck, what was the original reaction pic to that samus?

chris was saying he will date any woman, be they straight, bisexual or a lesbian (because he can fulfill the needs of a woman of any orientation

I know what the fatima prophecies are, I was just making an xenogears joke. Feels bad, man.

Think it was from kill la kill

Is there anything safe from being diluted and subverted by Yids? Literature maybe?
I just want to enjoy something without it ever turning to shit.

Didn't you hear, watching reading garbage like this is what counts as literature now. :^)

This only makes me feel bad for him.

Literature was the first thing to be subverted.

The only thing that can ever truly be safe is your mind. Even then one must exercise caution to maintain self awareness and holistic being.
Become a temple.

I'd also like to point out that during the Tetris block which featured all three of those trannies, both male runners were wearing sunglasses, as if to hide them from their peripheral vision.

Because his boyfriend needs to dilate his flesh wound every day.

In fact, I would say you are either an underage shit or just have selective memories.
>he wasn't there when Harry potter was pissing off the yids soccer moms

Where's Narcissa? She is strong and brave, she belongs in GDQ tbh!

if you weren't subhuman cattle you wouldn't fall for the most retarded shit like women's rights, abortions on demand or transgender bullshit.
Only yourself to blame.

He may not be bright but you are just throwing stones in your glass house.

What?

kek, filtered
back to /redditpol/ with you

How about you learn some basic history before you start defending g-d's chosen. :^)

Dude what the fuck are you on about? Reread my post

Yeah, I definitely typed that out without thinking. I suck cocks and all. I'm just desperate for an entertainment medium free of Jewry. There isn't any, now that I think about it. Even when you derive entertainment from facts, like being interested in math, chemistry, other such sciences, they're being slowly taken over by mass droves of subhumans that'd call something racist soon as study it.

The best you can do is collect the gems you find and make sure no one finds out about it. I have a handful of vidya, music, tv, movies, ect that have little to no pozzed elements in it. In fact, the best shit seems to come from the early 90s and late 80s by self hating kikes. It's funny seeing them now though since they have either been shunned by their community or have been demoted to bad goyim near the end of their life.

WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IS THAT

Remember: "science needs to change facts if they trigger safe spaces, not all truths need to be told when love trumps hate!"

This is the fall of rome all over again.

It's actually 300000 muslims. He wants to spend 300 million in getting them there though

So what, that's like 500 american dollary doos?

I think there was confusion, is and obvious reddipol shill shifting blame onto whites for their downfall.
pointed this out and I believe you mistook him for someone trying to stifle discussion about (((the choisen people))).

Why does this fag have a microphone? Why does it look like it could give Chris Chan a run for his 'tism money?

Nothing is ever your fault goyim, after all, it it were you'd have a reason to improve upon your faults (^:

I'm shocked you can breath and type at the same time!

Keep dodging the responsibility.
One day you might get a day of the rope, but careful because you might hang yourself by accident that you'll also blame of jews.
White nationalism is the DSP of ideologies - nothing is ever your fault.
How did Asia not get subverted?

The question of appearance is very very simple, actually. Facial bone and skeleton structure. For most races, males and females have rather differentiated skeleton structure, which expands to cranial bones, leading to the manjaw and other warning signs in trannies. This difference is much smaller for east asians, which is why they have so many convincing trannies and shemales.

Leftism really is a mental virus.

Stop replying to some commie faggot, all he does is shit the thread

This thread could devolve into dubs posting and it would still be a better contribution on Holla Forums than sgdq.

FUCKING NO

Talking about trannies in a speedlaundering event is still better than engaging commies.

I hope that in the next few years that approving hormone therapies and those kinds of surgical procedures on a tranny are seen as unethical and maleficent on the part of the doctor (two things that are grounds for revoking of a medical license).

You mean Bonzi Buddy? That has nothing to do with antivirus. It's spyware.

What is the appeal of being a tranny anyway? I imagine your sexual value plummets because no man would knowingly fuck a tranny for the most part. I can't say that all they literally want is to say "I'm a pretty, pretty girl!"

Ignoring the lefties never ever works.

Just filter everything that you see that doesn't live up to your ideals nigger. Stop fucking complaining, live with the path you had taken and avert yourself from the new 'normalcy'. No need to preach to the fucking choir, you're trapped here forever. Pretty much what says

THERE AIN'T
Always remember that almost every media there is existed to make profits, this is the consequence of living in a capitalist society, ENJOY YOUR STAY.
Maybe if you lived in the (((western world))), if you don't like it then why don't you move out to other, less degenerate, but less 'advanced' countries that might accept your adherence to science user?

Because Asians hate each other's guts, that is until the Japs got nuked

It's space patrol lulaco but with the main character editted to be samus for some reason

NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT!
It's them pesky jews and spics and niggers and gooks conspiring together, and despite being "inferior" they somehow always fuck you over, hmm.
You don't even sterilize black immigrants and are so divided you have a 2nd civil war brewing, but once again, it's the jews, blame is never found in you.

I agree, however 75% of the time these threads are just subtle jerkoff threads about these retards. The problem right now is that there is no pushback and no purpose to this thread. Everyone knows that the leftycucks have taken over sgdq years ago, so I'm confused why this thread even exists. This shit would be nothing more than a leftycuck cringe thread footnote.

Asia did not get subverted because what you retards see as hatred is healthy recognition of friends and foes - "xenophobia".
If you are so smart and ""know"" jews are evil subverters and wreckers, why do you keep letting them in?
Is it your leaders?
Why do you keep electing shitty leaders?

Listen, I know that in the US, there might still be a tiny semblance of legitimacy of the democratic process left, but most of europe has abandoned this illusion. On the surface, sure, the elections are democratic, but do you REALLY think it's not all rigged? And I am not talking "Trump and Russia rigged", I am talking about actual collusions that have now lasted for generations, way before the EU was even formed.

Might as well join in.

Oh wow i wonder where are the jews in my country are?
Where are the jews user? WHERE IS IT?
Stop fucking make shit up, we have bigger problems that those Jews here
Ahahaha wow user you're so fucking funny aren't you? Nice glass house you got there

Vegans are cancer

Not trying to start shit but everyone knows that's how it works in the UK yet most brits shout at the top of their lungs how the US is kike capital. Do they not know their own history? Are they just doing 100% damage control for an ailing nation? Why would they bite the hand of a nation that has a chance to help them recover?

I dunno, I am not a brit.

Sorry Ahmed, everyone knows that you are just a useful idiot for the kikes. Just like how most minorites are now just useful idiots to fuel a D&C smokescreen.

It was a rhetorical question. It's a classical, stalinist democracy where voters and their opinions are worthless - the minority that counts the vote is important.
A sad farce where governments treat their citizens incapable of choosing food that won't kill them or whether to wear seat belts or not, but every few years the same braindead retards suddenly gain the mental capacity to elect leaders that'll bring them prosperity?
Which brings up the next point, how did master race fall for it?
Is it those pesky Jews again?
Why did they not support Hitler then; Patton wanted to in hindsight

I'm quite certain it's a .gif of the main character from Kill la Kill eating something or munching on something.

I severely doubt this is the case.

Because Jews are vermin that have perfected exploiting the white man's compassion instincts to survive and fester in white lands.

WHAT THE FUCK, IN THE SECOND PICTURE HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE LINKARA

Yids were a mistake. Rome should have just hung them all when they had the chance.

Israel is already lost whit his youth today, they dont buy into zionism

People said that the kikes got the ball rolling in the mid 50s. No one said that their plans would be long lasting or wouldn't burn their own. They are only known for planning for the immediate, not the long term.

see Holla Forums, corrupted by faggots from Holla Forums and Holla Forums who only care about shoving their agenda down your throat

Yet you can never get even close to solving the problem, that really makes me question the reasoning behind calling yourself the master race.
Shouldn't you be exemplars who never falter and fail irrecoverably?

If that was the case then explain why everyone sucked Hotline Miami's cock considering the devs of the game?

The only solution to the Jewish question, as well as the nigger question, the spic question and the liberal question is wholesale extermination down to the last man, woman and child. This runs contrary to every evolutionary instinct of the white race and can only be suppressed when a leader with great charisma and drive takes the reins.

We've got a hair trigger these days because leftists can't help themselves and shove their shit ideology in our faces in the most blatant and infantile way imaginable. It doesn't help that their vision of utopia, unlike that of the right, is completely disgusting to any sane person.

Okay.

Not everyone is psychopath like Churchill. :^)

Moshi, you have to explain to me how exterminating Jews, niggers, spics and Holla Forums is a bad thing.

The only thing i dislike about that picture is the malformed doll.

laurakbuzz.com/2017/04/12/transition-vagina-ownership-and-post-lower-surgery-life/

video games?

Your D&C smokescreen is falling apart, yid.

Yes, they are. Jews aren't the only opponent we face, just the most formidable one.

What has Spain to do with anything? Oh, wait, I know, you're one of those >white D&C cucks.

I agree, but for the most part they are unable to think rationally because they have various mental illnesses. What these people really need is mental help.

fuck off faggot. Trannies should be given hormones of their original sex, not the other way around. Every kike doctor who fold to the whim of his mentally ill patient should have his license revoked for endangering his patient's life and maleficence.

All of them want to mutilate their genitalia, how can any of them be considered rational?

I regret clicking on it.

All you need to know. I regret reading up even to that bit.

I'll be honest
I don't find him attractive because of his teeth and mouth. if he had a petite mouth he'd be fuckable

as long as he's over 18.

Getting lucky and being a slimy piece of shit isn't "formidable". It's, well, being a yid. Not to mention you don't know why Spain was brought up proves to me you are just another leftycuck trying to stir shit up. Pic related, it's what fuels the left's virtual signaling.

danke

This might not be true of all people but it is true of most. The people who let themselves get fooled into such a sorry state of affairs have themselves at least partially to blame.

But where do you draw the line between a retard that was tricked and a poor fuck who was manipulated into choosing two horrible decisions? I agree that personal responsibly should be a factor but it is awfully short sighted to think that outside factors didn't lead us all to this mess.

legitimately dry-heaved
there's not many isis gore videos that can make me flinch anymore but that evoked some real tangible disgust

This should not be a funny as it is.

Come now user, it wasn't so bad.

Even better! This is the brony faggot who got on stage at one of the microsoft E3 presentations and got called "they" and then cried about it. Then he quit his job as, presumably, some kind of games journalist, and became friends with TotalAsscancer, where all of his fans bitched and complained about the horrendous tranny because his voice sounds worse than nails on a chalkboard and he had nothing interesting to say, but wouldn't shut up. So Asscancer burned even more bridges for this sake of this guy.

This is true, which is why they're trying to shame straight men into having sex with them.

Let me guess the guy sitting by the window is the punchline for that series. He says something a bit too real but it's only a set-up for an anime tier cringeworthy joke.
Please let me be wrong, I need something new to watch.

no, that's just how the episode ends. it's set up by a lot of context.

Female Todd is GILF

The punchline was fucking worth it.

Theresa May lookalike

I don't want to come off as try-hard edgy but I don't think I personally draw the line at all. Certainly the ones who molded modern society into what it is today bear a good portion of the blame but despite browsing it for most of my adult life I absolutely hate the Holla Forums mindset of the white race being an infallible paragon of perfection and innocence while the Jews are Satan given racial form. That's not to say I'm an apologist for Jewish policy. I'm not really qualified to speak about politics due to personal bias though. My ideology/worldview or whatever you want to call it can probably be boiled down to personal strength above all else. Cultivating yourself above all else is most important to me and avoiding stepping on the eggshells (lemmings/normals) is not. Like bullying corrects deviant behaviors in a group I think when people are taken advantage of it makes them stronger or makes them give up. In the short term it hurts but in the end something weak has to be removed before it can be replaced with something strong. Its the same as when lifting: your muscles are literally being torn apart so they can be mended stronger in the end. Its a bit of a touchy subject so it probably comes across like shadow the edgehog wrote this post but that's just my assorted, jumbled thoughts on this stuff at the moment. So to bring my scattered thoughts back to your original post:
I did not mean to claim that jews are not responsible in good part for the decline of the west. But like us they are part of a cyclical system that will one day feel the backlash of a society that is tired of their shit and that society that fights back against them will once again forget their enemy and grow complacent enough to be taken advantage of once more. That's why I believe it is best to separate yourself from the cycle and cultivate yourself instead of becoming just another rerun of history.

I'll have to update the image.

That just sounds like you grew up in an easy modo family. Not everyone has the same blessings and sometimes circumstances happen. If you can't tell the difference between the two then you really have no business discussing these topics, simple as that. Some people can not separate from that cycle because they are that entwined in it due to external factors.

No he is a main antagonist in the show and in my opinion an extremely interesting character for the contrast he brings to a lighthearted (at first) show. I can't recommend monogatari enough if you haven't seen it make sure you do so.

which one

Joke kind of contradicts itself, considering he followed "I'm a man" with "hormone therapy".

Thanks for the tips. I have been collecting a bunch of bad goy shows from the east and west for my media server. I gave up anime back in 2010 but it's good to see there are still gems out there.

I'd watch a movie starring old man Todd

That's pretty much I imagine aggravated damage in nWoD to look like.

(Checked, very nice.)
The joke was that he thought she was Iran for 2/3s of the episode and when he found out it got under his skin so badly they both got into a fucking fist fight and broke the internet in the process. That show is good and doesn't have a ton of episodes so it's a good weekend watch.

Where did I mention family in my post? I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to say user. Some people start out with an extreme advantage over others at birth, but that doesn't mean that those born without can't overtake them. It is the hubris of the well off that makes them easy to exploit. I love discussing my thoughts with people who are interested in discussion and don't mind opposing views, but I don't have time for people who are just in a discussion to walk away feeling like they won a debate. I get enough psuedointellectual shitposting from a certain ex-starcraft pro I watch from time to time. If you want to talk more feel free, but I don't like people who try to make gatchya posts and bail out on a thread after. Discussion with real people is hard to come across in a world of NPCs so I cherish it when it comes across my path.

Agee they are fucking idiot

For the rest i do agree partially,this is something everyone should strive and together strive for a better society,and a better society require help and union between its members hence why i'm a fascist

How is Kaiki a villain?

I actually went ahead and watched the whole episode, and no. The episode starts with the two opposite of him discussing a rumor that the speaking man spread, who is a con-man.

The con-man discusses with them how he chooses his targets for spreading false information, and he goes on to say that he doesn't target the satistfied, the rich, he targets the dissatisfied to spread false information, in this case middle school girls who naturally have anxiety and can't confirm the rumor because they have no way to confirm it due to less freedom.

This could also apply to the poor and uneducated, or even college level students. It's quite a relevant conversation in relation today, and the whole conversation, with context, is even realer then you think. All of it's serious, no jokes for the whole episode, and the show's main draw is the animu ecchi women usually as well as the trippy visuals.

I can make it (2) if you'd like user. I don't mind I also don't spend all my time on h8chan shitposting sorry I actually spend time playing videogames

LKD is friends with Jim Sterling (I think they host a podcast together).
The guy from Microsoft lost his job because of LKD's overreaction. He didn't even have a chance to give his version of the event.

I'm simply stating that your mindset tends to grow in an environment that is stable. The world is far from stable and most people's lives and views are shaped by that. You come off sounding like the world can be fixed relatively easily but you are forgetting the human element. The nation you are living in is not only your personal sphere of influence and what was possible back in the 40s and 50s is simply not viable now unless sweeping changes are made to the general population. For example, Holla Forums wants a white nation. That can actually be achieved but the mindset for the right says that only the end of a gun can solve this. That is simply unfeasible and only leads to the world attacking your cause due to self preservation kicking in. Meanwhile others say that civic nationalism is the end goal that will fix everything. While others say that civic nationalism is a step to having a white nation due to the fact that civic nationalism will remove the white guilt virus to the point minorities will be a minority again in white nations. Now a person who grew up in a safe home will eventually come to this sort of thinking, however most people now are not growing up in an environment that fosters that mindset. Should they be personally blamed for this mess? Why should we say shit when we allowed our hobby to be tainted by kikes and sjws? I'm pointing out how that mindset is like throwing stones in your glass house.

The really funny thing is the Jewish strategy for societal success is to work together as a tribe and beat out all the individuals while encouraging growth of societies that forgo group behavior in favor of individualism. If whites (and other groups) banded together and practiced Jewish behavior (favoring the ingroup against the outgroup in all aspects of life) then Jews would lose their foothold on western civilization entirely. The west is too far gone now in my opinion though. Collapse and rebirth is needed to fix the problems we face now given their scale. At the very least they are big enough that simply electing a civic nationalist president that says mean things on twitter isn't going to be enough to cut it.

Jim Cucking Sterling, Laura Buzz, and TotalAsscancer need to enter into a murder suicide pact already.

Alas it's true. I wish we shouldn't go through it but it seems we will have to experience great pain before people will finally understand that

I think you are just misunderstanding what I am saying (in good faith). I don't think the world can be fixed relatively easily. I don't ignore the human element at all, or at least I don't think I do. I look at the human element on a macro scale though. It shouldn't come as any sort of shock to you that most humans by default are followers. As far as societial change goes I prefer to rise above the cycle instead of going along with it. Again its not that I think change (against the flow of history) is easy, its just that I currently have little interest in it. You say that I am throwing stones in a glass house, but I would argue I am throwing them in the backyard away from the house. I hope this made what I am trying to say clearer in some way to you. I think you started off this conversion with a misunderstanding of how I felt and it caused you to stray off into the family thing.

Again it's all just part of the cycle. Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men and weak men make hard times. What matters is whether or not we are at a higher or lower point than we were at the same point in the last cycle.

The family thing is just a small part of it.
I think are ignoring the human element or at the very least underestimating it. After all, it was that human element that allows humanity to flourish like we saw in Rome but it also allows us to destroy via atrophy as we see now. It doesn't matter how much of the moral high ground you have or how much you think you are right, society dictates what is acceptable and what isn't. If that wasn't the case then sjws would have never been an issue. Humans do tend to go down the path of least resistance but we are also living in a time where records are kept on a massive scale and autists now have a way to archive everything. However, the average normalfag's living situation ensures that they will be too busy and tired to think about those bigger issues. Again, is that the fault of the individual or external factors?

Ah, now we are getting somewhere I think. Rome was made great by strong men and those strong men were made strong by hard times. Rome fell because those good times made the men weak. The bulk of the human element is swept away by the current of time throughout the river of history. Your misunderstanding that I found interesting is this:
If by society you mean the mass of people that comprises a nation you are sorely mistaken. The bulk of a society follows and does what they are told is right. Why else would so many be content with the life of slavery that is offered to them today? Most people are content to waste away their lives so long as someone else promises to do the thinking for them. That is the current truth of things. Humans by default follow the path of least resistance, you are correct in that. Sometimes the path of least resistance is to do nothing, and in extreme cases it is to revolt and rebuild. Regardless they will always need someone to control, or if you don't like that word, lead them at all times. The people that determine what is and isn't okay to talk about and when it isn't okay to be upset or when it is time to revolt and band people together to accomplish such a task may change as the years pass, but one defining characteristic never does. These men are never blind followers of the current system of control that is in place (be it corporate democracy or totalitarian regime). They know what rules govern the world and its people and how to bend both to their will. You say that the average normalfag's situation ensures his complacency and you are correct. That is by design. Being content with your prison is absolutely the flaw of the individual that allows him to be so easily controlled. The factors that control him are absolutely external, I have not once disputed this. Those who are not content with their prison and do not blindly follow are the ones with real power. They will always be the few who rule over the many for as long as the many remain as weak as they are. That shouldn't come across as doing stupid shit like "walk up to the manager and give him a firm handshake in order to one day climb up and become CEO yourself" rather you must (in my opinion) refuse the whole system of control in place in order to triumph over it. How you do so depends on you and what your personal goals are, but the key to power is at it's core exercising your own will and not being a pawn of someone else's. Humanity as a core will continue through its cycles of high and low points until something more fundamental that ideology changes, and to accomplish something of that scale requires one be above the cycle entirely.

Yet you tell a person
So just have the means available from the get go or fuck off. You really come off as someone who has not had any hardships in their entire life. How can you say that with a straight face when you expect people who will go down the path of least resistance to suddenly adopt that mindset?

You really want to project your obvious problems onto me. I AM NOT saying to be a better wageslave so please stop pretending that I am. I don't consider lemmings people and I don't feel bad that they are content to be slaves. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities. I advocate cultivating the will to reject a system of control over a group of individuals. The only thing you need to accomplish this is a will of your own. That's not something you are born into so to speak so I don't understand this continued obsession with my economic standing in relation to my philosophy unless it is some sort of mental problem caused by your own issues in life.

I'm not mad at the sense that you think i'm projecting, i'm mad at the sense that you assume you can live in a bubble where the rest of society is not going to effect your shit. You join the pagans and tell me how far that mindset gets you. The fact of the matter is that very rarely is anything black or white despite people assuming as much. Your solution is flawed as fuck and only leads to those that have created this mess to continue uninterrupted.

I don't think that our knowledge of the situation is absolute, and that we're missing a few key things here, bit of a nitpick, though.

Except when you get down to it, that itself is changing. All of this constant striking out at every which way, be it through SJWism or simple rebellion against social norms or corruptions, some right, some wrong, that tells you that you're missing a piece here. We live in a time of constant protest, protesting what in this case doesn't matter because it exhibits that people are overall dissatisfied with the current rule and the current situation.

Everyone is charged and wants change, EVERYONE, can you REALLY say that people are content at all? This isn't the truth at all.

CONTENT? You consider people working for low end companies to be CONTENT? You haven't even joined the workforce I bet and you think that jobs are handed out like fucking candy, even the colleges are fucked up so most any job anyone can get is "wage slavery"

You want to blame this on the individual, but you haven't even seen the fucking hand dealt to you.

You're in for a fucking wakeup call when you finally get off your sorry ass to get a job. Protip, even groceries are asking for experience now, for the simplest of jobs, for fucking entry level. Good fucking luck getting your ass a job, you idiot parrot armchair philosopher.

You don't live in a fucking bubble away from everyone else, and you're not gonna be laughing when you hit the workforce and have to pay your dues.

In b4 "But *I* won't be a wage cuck, i'm far too smart for it! :^)"
The only non wage cucks now a days are drug dealers. Self employed was a meme that died in the 90s.

Men who indulged in gay fetishes existed but it wasn't an identity.
Christianity is anti-gay, way more than pagan religions are.

forgot my pic, pagans are very gay actually.

My solution is an individual one, not one for society. I don't think society can be fixed with any of the tools suggested I have seen so far, so that leads me to pursue more esoteric solutions

The only change people want is regime change. They want someone strong to lead them into good times again, because we have fallen under hard ones. I don't understand what is difficult about this. Also complaining about your situation doesn't mean you aren't content with it. Actions speak louder than words, inaction even more so. Then you just go off the rails in your second quote. We are going into serious butthurt levels of projection that I'm not really interested in entertaining. You seem to be enthralled by the idea that I can't detach myself and that I somehow 'owe' society dues for my thoughtcrime. This is a more or less Stockholm Syndrome in its textbook definition. You are content to be a slave and find peace of mind watching other slaves slightly worse off than you. This to me is more selfish than even my way of life. I'm not laughing at you, nor do I pity you.

It makes me sad to see that you would rather circlejerk and inb4 rather than discuss something with someone else like men. Regardless I enjoyed talking for the time we did, even if you were trying to make a bad faith 'argument' I enjoyed our discussion before your emotions got the better of you. Take care user.

Forgot my image

For someone who writes a block of text you sure don't say much. I find it funny when retards like you insist that the rest of the world will never interfere with your personal life.

You owe society because you live in it. You don't contribute, and you're just another idiot who laughs at the world when the world needs more hands to make it better.

Nihilism brings this sort of bad shit to our society. Apathy is death. You talk so much shit, walls of text about how society is fucked and you have no solutions, just more complaining and bitching and apathy about it all.

That makes you fucking retarded, because at least the people around you are trying to solve the mess instead of living in filth like you do every single fucking day.

You talk like you are the world, like everyone's content with the current situation, you talk like you know people, when anyone who's been in your shoes knows better.

Get the fuck out of your house, get a job, contribute to others so they will contribute to you.

That's society, that's how it works. Tit for tat, you give nothing you get nothing, hell you might get LESS then nothing.

So get a fucking clue.

What the fuck? And yes, you can reply with "not an argument" because im not making one. I am just amazed

not real peganism

To be fair a smart person will always skirt on the line between useful to society and wage slave. The average normalfag really does need to know more about the innerworkings of what runs their society but at the same time the environment that we all live in prevents this. It's a real sticky situation since you need to get this information relevant to the normalfags but at the same time you don't want to make sweeping changes to the point it scares the normalfags. Either way, they are an issue that needs to be dealt with.

because…?

NOT REAL PEGANISM
The same way middle ages Christians would cross more than a continent in hordes of bloodshed to kill infidels and in modern day Christians think homos are ok and its all about love and tolerance.

Is this because of those catholic vote statistic floating around Holla Forums? Because The religion is fundamentally against gays, although passively.

You're right that Christianity isn't what it is today, however the crusades were defensive wars, it was Islam that we around doing the majority of the killing, (i'm not saying Christianity wasn't violent though).

At that point can you even really blame the Christians? The sand niggers back then are more or less the same as they are now. Go figure that telling them to fuck off with the sharp side of a sword worked for a while. I believe it was subversion that fucked the Christian's shit up that allowed them to be weakened to a state they could be overrun.

I know this, user. And I also know that Peganism is extremely warped. The same leftists that infect Christianity infect Peganism, specifically norse. And honestly, the best traditions in my country are pegan. Also if anons are interested search up Yule and its connection to Christmas.

How do i understand real paganism? Is there a good i could read, i'll search Yule.

How do you see the roman catholic version of Christianity? It was changed to appeal to catholics with sun/saturn worship (SAT-ernday, SUN-day)

What is the pagan answer to saturn worship?

Whats the difference between the Goat of Mendes/blatantly devil worship paganism and the norse paganism? I'm sure there is a difference but wicca/newage/satanism are also different but have vert similar as well.

And Christianity is a cancerous religion for women, traitors, niggers and kikes. Anyway, paganism isn't really a thing. It's a Christian term. It is also a useful one, because you can know immediately that someone doesn't know shit about white cultures when they call themselves that. You know that you are dealing if a modern variant, and with someone that hasn't read much. It's clearly just a desperate grasp for identity, with no real knowledge. Understandable, but still a pleb thing.

But yes, sexuality shouldn't have anything to do with identity. This is a modern thing. People in the ancient world didn't even name these things, because it simply wasn't something that society should focus on, and it's part of private life, not public life.

There is no such thing. That's a Christian concept. Ancient religions were divided ethnically, and other than that, they were allowed to vary quite a bit from place to place and from class to class. Inequality was the norm, before the kikeshit changed everything, so the elites very frequently practiced completely different religions, generally more philosophical than what the masses practiced.

The gayness should be expected to one extent or another, because it's a natural thing that happens. The dominance aspect in particular is very compatible with more masculine societies. Rejection of reality isn't white and isn't male. If you have a society that glorifies maleness, it's easy to see why that would be accentuated. The fact that cultures like that realized just how uninteresting and flawed women are, outside of reproduction, probably also contributes to that. It also worked as contraception.

Anyway, if you read stories about the gods, you will see that occasionally. But none of them were actually inverted. All bisexual or straight.

Sage for completely off-topic. Probably shouldn't post, but it's not like the thread is going back to normal now.

Fuck if I know, maybe look up shit like "[country] traditions". Many subtle things in a culture can give away the original peganist traditions before Christianity. Yule is one thing for instance that was actually interwoven with Christmas and thats why its spread. If a country has a unique holiday to itself that bares no historical relevance it most likely is pegan.

Hey, I'm just referring to the original spirituality of a people before Christianity.

I'm very thankful that the pictures were not included.

i feel no joy from these deluded people ruining their loves because they didn't get the right information, there is a big pool of information regarding trannies that regret this.

isn't Thailand suppose to be the place to get it?

Stop political derailing you fucking faggot

Also she pronounced VVVVVV as "VAvavi-vavivi" would't it be "Veveveveve"?

we just wanted to talk about trannies