This translation patch

This translation patch
romhacking.net/translations/2947/
needs a rom that doesn't exist on the internet. It is highly unlikly that anyone have this version.

The patch needs a rom with the MD5 value:

Other urls found in this thread:

romhustler.net/rom/n64/densha-de-go-64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but how did they translate it if the doesn't exist?

the versions of densha de go on the internet have at least a different MD5 as the version the guy used for translation. I guess he dumbed his own game.

So what ROM did they use to make the translation with/for? How did they test this if you need some ROM that doesn't exist?

I'm retarded, I get it now. Basically, if this guy wasn't a huge moralfaggot the translation would work on the Rom most popularly spread on emuparadise and such

as said in the first post, the rom you need to apply the patch needs the MD5 tag; 772FA166E5DB51EFFC77FB8D832AC4D2

but the only versions of densha de go on the internet, has a different MD5.

yes, but i do not know if he is a moralfag or just an moron. On the other hand, this patch isnt so new and nobody so far noticed it. It is actually a good game, very comfy.

Don't take this the wrong way user, but is English not your first language?

romhustler has the proper version:
romhustler.net/rom/n64/densha-de-go-64

So, the guy isn't going to dump his game because piracy? Does he realize that if anybody buys and dumps their n64 cartriges they will get different MD5 too?

This is what anti-piracy does to rom hacking community. Its also extremely niche game, that's fucking amazing, because the only people who will get butthurt out of this are densha de go fans and probably get banned for complaining.

ok testing it, thanks user

i try my best.

the moral high ground always killed it for me in the homebrew scene, you're already modifying a console to play unlicensed games. You've already technically committed crime by reverse engineering some of the hardware to create your hack and then you feel you have some sort of moral high ground over pirates?

Everything you do is illegal. Along that everything natural is illegal. Sharing is illegal, repairing or modifying digital property is illegal. Fuck, soon being white and straight will be illegal.

nope

Uncheck that box that says "use the download accelerator" .

ok, testing now.

ok, i see what version that is, already tested it with this one. also found in the share thread archives
This is actually a bad rom and is not working with any emulator. But has the correct MD5

Who owns the rights to the series anyways now?

ok, i took a little bit more time to read the 'readme' file … testing a few things here and there but one faggotry can't be unssen here (pic)

It's the same pedophilia goy!

Also, did anyone find a ROM this shit works on?

To think I actually though for a second it was gonna be something stupid like the dev using some obscure/self made dump that was only available in one place but no instead we have OP being a huge faggot who can't find the easiest to find romset in existence.

Self terminate.

What is the fucking point?

Gotta virtue signal for all them upboats.

Hey, OP, upload the pre-patched rom now that you went through all that trouble.