Net neutrality?

What is net neutrality and will removing it be bad?
I know Holla Forums is tsundere for totalbiscuit but he's the only youtube I ever watch and he says it's bad. Here's the mp4. Hope it works. No embed.
Do you think it affects video games? Do you think it will allow corporations strangle sharing sites and services?

Mods bumplock this if you will, but do not delete or lock down as I'm genuinely concerned.
Sorry for bad english.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VBr6S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just kys faggot

Dat ID
Dubs thread?

NOT VIDEOGAMES

You should broaden your spectrum a little. Getting all your information from one source is never a good idea.

So what? Just bend over and take it up the ass? You know that keeping NN and later reforming the system for something better later on in an option?

That's why I come to Holla Forums.

I get video games from the internet, so it's related.

Please leave OP

Let 'em roll it back.
I don't trust the United States government to "keep the internet safe" at all. Especially since (((Soros))) put so much money into getting it implemented.
archive.is/VBr6S

Obama-era regs are not to be trusted.

Come on now. The whole TPP thing was cancelled simply because it wasn't profitable personally for trump.
Also don't sage bumplocked threads, it makes you look like a redditor trying do downboat something.

Well, it's a garbage shekel grab and strangling of any unapproved services.

Given that larger game updates can actually produce quite the large traffic I don't see why they wouldn't try to regulate it. And do you really have to ask if they would try to kill sharing sites?

the regulations they put in place were anti-anonimity. it's important to remember that most of the people crying about this ( al franken comes to mind) were pro-tpp & pro sopa/pipa/cispa, they have a very different idea of 'saving the internet' . the best possible way to preserve net neutrality long term would be to get rid of the regulations that cripple regional competitors and leave us stuck in this shitty comcast/time warner duopoly, you will never hear a congressman say this.

this is lose/lose for us.

First reply, every time.

Found the kike.

I hope you mean the ISPs that want to abuse their customers even more, right?

it's kikes all the way down, shlomo

Why haven't you Americlaps fixed the fucking fed yet?

Right, but you want (((Comcast))) (ran by Brian L. Roberts, a jewish businessman) cock in your mouth instead.

Are you retarded?

Proof?

How can anyone possible say it's not related to video games?
You download fucking games from either steam or torrent sites, even as a consolefag you still download updates and shit, no fucking console game just works out of the box these days.
This shit IS video games. Fucking directly, more so than TPP/PIPA/SOPA business.

Mods just remove jewtuber shit from the op and stick the fucking thread.

Is this the moment where someone posts the "Pears and swine" JPG?

Locking this in favour of the other thread.