Wow!

lmao

what about it?

why is every male character in that show so fucking wide

what is this, ghouls n ghosts

Monty on the run

Would you fuck the rabbid?

bg&e will be pozzed as fuck I mean it was already lesbians, but still

it's quite a shame, such a good adventure game. even then, Michel Ancel was pozzed to begin with.

While the concept is aids, the gameplay actually looks kind of fun. If I had a Switch I'd probably pick this up, but it's not a system seller by any measure.

Isn't it literally the same fucking gameplay as any modern turn-based tactics? Get XCOM, I don't know, or Hard West, or something.

I FUCKING CALLED IT YOU NIGGERS. THIS THINKING IS ONLY GOING TO PICK UP STEAM.

Yeah. I like nu-XCOM. The idea of that on a portable device sounds great to me.

What is the gameplay anyway?
Because if it's just xcom like says, there's no way in hell it's worth the cancer of the concept.

So what the fuck is this thread supposed to be? Do you want to talk about Kingdom Battle or not, OP?
They should have made it Mario + Rayman, if they're going to cross-over that universe. Rabbids are fucking awful, even if the game looks fun.

Nah, fuck off, cunt.

Nice digits.
It's babby's first XCOM, without any classes since each individual character you can unlock has them anyway and with a movement-improving dual combo system so that if you get thrown by your ally you get further in the map.

Gameplay wise it's actually good. But I, for the life of me, cannot understand why the fucking Creative Director of this game was almost going to cry by how proud he was of his product. This is the kind of cancer you'd see fake but good flash games from 2007 look like. Nu-tendo also put them on a leash because the only ones acting like retards must be the Rabbids themselves, also all Mario main characters get cinematic close ups to make them look cooler when jumping.

Source of him being proud? Not surprising though. A lot of the time people who are otherwise respectable seem to have a soft spot for cancer. For example highly respected film critic Mark Kermode loves minions because they remind him of classic silent picture slapstick comedy and vaudeville.

Mate I absolutely adore how Kingdom Hearts plays while simultaneously thinking its setting and plot is the most mindnumbingly boring and stupid thing on the face of the planet. Believe me the slanteyes responsible for allowing the game would see it if most internet feedback amounted to "gameplay's nice but the crossover sucks".

Came here to post this
Does this count as someone posting my OC if I did a panel

nu-XCOM is on andorid already, you could play it right now if you wanted.

In what fucking part those yellow buttplugs remind him of any of that? They are obnoxious, scream frequently and their slapstick is barebones at best.

Also I don't really know if he's tearing up because that cryptokike of Miyamoto himself is presenting his title or because he genuinely spent the better part of the previous years making this with all his passion put into it.

Jesus christ.

Hey OP, have a leaked shot of bg&e2

I don't know whats more upsetting; the state of my country or the state of the sequel to one of my favorite games

Hi user thanks for the leak could be worst, wishing for this world just fizz out, attempting to be optimistic just make me feel even more awful

Here's more leaks from yours truly.

There's not a white person in sight.

Its funny, I wanted to get excited for BGE2 but I saw it was CY+2 Ubisoft and I didnt bat an eye. I knew this would happen and I was right

Funny things is that in a lot of Islamic countries stuff like you pic is seen only in the countryside while in the cities you have girls freely showing their hair. It's like only the worse is sent to Europe.

funny how the characters are everything except WHITE MALE CISHET OPPRESSORS

oh yeah jewbisoft.

theyll be injecting multi culti marxist kikery without a doubt

Hey remember that 15 year cliffhanger
Ubisoft doesn't

It's meant to be a multicultural shithole a la District 13b.