Whatever happened to this?

Whatever happened to this?

We sent it.

Kek

he said thanks for it
beggars are always sad

What did he mean by this

he will not divide us

A better question would be what happened to agdg gynoid user?

citation

I hope he despaired and killed himself.

probably this

Who is gynoid user, I missed it

Useless attention whore who was spamming the same gifs/webms without any progress for years and then had a mental meltdown when Automata got released to massive success.

But why "gynoid"?

now to be fucking fair, we to this day don't really have proof it was him
chances are likely it was, but it could've been anyone
and if it was, he better have actual shit to back that up

Some memeword for robot girls I don't know.

Of course Taro didn't rip some noname's shit tech demo off, what are you talking about? You might as well argue that 2B is genderswapped Dante.

some nigga made a model of a girl with white hair and claims moonman plaigerized it

fucking schizo shits up any automata thread and will be here soon if he hasn't slit his wrists already

He means that we dont know if its the actual dev of the game that sperged out here or just a false flag.

his arguments were rooted in "having an epiphany for his game AFTER he was on Holla Forums"
there's been plenty of "big shots" with even bigger back up who "borrowed" from no names because they're no names

now I don't buy that without evidence at all, but if he has anything other than "I think he did it", I would absolutely wanna see it

If it was a false falgger why actual dev never came out and said something "that's not me causing the drame, here look at my progress instead".
So I'm fairly sure it was real deal. He was pretty bitchy from day one too.

some of the agdg folks argued that the dev had issues to face in his life
how much that's worth, I don't know, but they'd have a better perspective on him than non agdg thread goers

then again, he may have made statements on his site/blog that I for one am not familiar with

if anything, I'd like an explanation as well if he actually would go as far as that

user don't be a faggot.

Because it's pretty obvious it's at-least partially true (the initial drama is most likely from him) and he's taking a break from coming here which you'd know if you actually followed him since he's been crunching making a somewhat presentable playable build after that shit happened

it was delayed due to issues with the Canadian post office

let's be fair here, if the drama was him, then he chose to put it into a place and thread where most people were not following him, so you can't expect that everyone is aware of his circumstances or troubles

I commend the guy for sticking to his project for so long, and it looked really ballin from what little he shared in the agdg threads, but you better have back up for claims like these other than gut feeling

claiming that taro suddenly had an inspiration after coming here, how would he know that?
because he didn't provide anything to that other than his word so far

Well the closest to evidence of that is that this shit already happened with Drakengard (after seeing DW2 he basically changed 75% of the game to be a DW2 clone)., so yeah that proves he already did base a whole game on a concept that wasn't his because he got impressed by it.
But even that is very tenuous at best considering he likely didn't stick around as a regular and it's highly fucking unlikely he lurked the whole board and found that project

Fair point, and I would have to agree that it is very unlikely he did skim the board with the intention to do just that.
I'd be more than willing to dig into this issue, if there was more than just gut feeling and maybe even personal distaste/"drama" involved.

there was an user who claiming that it's the new copypasta

even if it was him, it's looks too constructive and worn out, I've seen the first thread before. he was complaining that shrills are fucking up the board

This nigga stupid, I just wanted her fucking model so I could fix her ugly fucking face, it's an issue with face proportions. he deserves to be cucked and cucked hard, also I'm pretty sure he lives in the same country as me or the country next to mine and I have a spare room and no mortgage, I know he had troubles with his living situation at some point, at least I think he did.

Dubs.

failed dubs
go to
>>>/gulag/

you know him?

No, he was posting about his problems ages ago, and his game looks like it could sell a decent amount on Steam.

Grow a pair, jew-enabling clowns

Welcome to nintendo board goy.