GMOD animations thread

It's hard to look for any good ones. Share them if you got them.

Rules:
Everybody knows about DasBoSchitt and Kitty0706, so don't recommend them I guess. I mean, go ahead and discuss them, just don't make them the main topic of the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itsamike/status/336215056037588993
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=@itsamike TwerkingToddler&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=@GrantKirkhope eyecat14&src=typd
twitter.com/DukeLovesYou/status/346298180805214208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?Everybody knows about DasBoSchitt and Kitty0706, so don't recommend them I guess

That was pretty cool, animation style reminds me of the rappy & demo vids. it's a shame there aren't as many active gmod animators nowadays.

MaxofS2D made two gmod vids, and while it's a shame that he's a massive faggot, he is still a really good animator

Whatever could you mean?

He's a frog, what do you expect?

Sure

Fun Fact:
Mike Pollock has watched this video

posting non-lolrandumbtrash

Everything I've seen about Mike Pollock points to him being a pretty cool dude

He was too big of a faggot for even Facepunch so they ended up de-modding and banning him around the same time GG was starting up.

Here I even had him talk to duke
twitter.com/itsamike/status/336215056037588993
He didn't like it much, but he DID watch it
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=@itsamike TwerkingToddler&src=typd

I also talked to grant kirkhope and a bundle of other people before they blew up

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=@GrantKirkhope eyecat14&src=typd
How I miss those timesโ€ฆ

twitter.com/DukeLovesYou/status/346298180805214208

And why is that?

He pulled a cattyN, using his models for inflation fetish pictures you should thank him for spawning the fempryo and femscout assburgers. I think his deep dark tumblr account was hyperfortress.

RATATOING

It's good to see Eltorro64rus has posted something recently. Eltorro64rus's animations are pure magic.

That Gray Cartoon Pony is pretty good too
too bad he's a brony

SFM/Gmod animations are dying. All of the good animators I've seen on jewtube haven't done anything.

I really loved Chaofanatic and his SFM animations. Apparently he made his Sonic/Tails Videos private for whatever reason. He was one of the few people that made SFM animations that didn't look like complete garbage. It's been a while since I've seen an animation from him.

I really don't like how SFM doesn't have as much freedom as GMOD's advanced bone tool, which allows for better application for cartoon-like squash & stretch. I haven't touched SFM in 3 years so I may be wrong and they might have changed a few things.

Here's Chaofanatic's SonicTails saga. I could only find it on a playlist and the videos were privately listed.

Anonymoose is a pure legend

Surprised I haven't seen Doctor Lalve in here yet.

Gzero91 will always be the best.

Not even the worst cancer they've publicly acknowledged.

Does SFM count, too?

undertale fag who tried to live off of patreon and failed
furry faggot who died of leukemia because he was retarded

gmod animation sucks

I think you need to leave.

Amen. Can't wait for him to start doing animations and shit.

You're funny.

So do ytps, people use the name for fame's sake.

Like the rest of his good videos?

He is still doing videos after 7 fucking years.

One of the few who used the beta models.

I smiled

Its funny because its true

Its really amusing to me when watching these because it shows how these low tier shitposts can have quality cinematography and how some artist have a really good sense of slapstick. I really feel bad the fact that slapstick,which I think is the best kind of humor, has all been but forgotten in modern comedy.

kitty is an overrated furfag savant

how about u guys post some good gmod movies

I remember being so amazed by this remake of the Hotline Miami 2 trailer, everything is so smooth

Soldier make me cry!

You have no ground to stand on.

Found this in my recommended. It's made by a faggy 14 year old and it's really short but it's decent.

๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚

nigga please

he sounds like an anorexic Silvermania.

Solider make me cry
is this vore?

What did he mean by this?

From now on, I will refer black people with the demoman.