Holla Forums has taken over the HWNDU stream

Holla Forums has taken over the HWNDU stream

hewillnotdivide.us/

Now given you leftists are always taking about wanting to punch Nazis.. why don't you do so? They've all gathered in one place for
you.. oh wait you won't do shit because you're all talk no action.

Trump won. We've already taken over your leftist stream. Soon enough we'll come knocking on your door and executing you in point blank range you filthy disgusting low life vermin. Its over for you leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bjorn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death squads are coming soon, leftist subhuman vermin.

What are you gonna go when we come knocking on your door and when we squash you like the cockroaches you are?

I really hate how he looks like an ugly version of Sam from Supernatural.

Death to ANTIFA and death to all leftists worldwide.

Free helicopter rides for leftists coming soon to a city near you!

That's a large nose for an Aryan. Sure you're honorary, Schlomo?

Holy fucking shit, there's already a circlejerk thread for people who don't ignore celebrity stunts

Kill yourself you fucking cuck

Kek that guy is a ANTIFA cuck like you. He's a leftist piece of dirt like you:

twitter.com/bjorn

Come to the livestream. We're all here.We'd love to hang you right there in front of the stream.

You'll be the first leftist piece of dirt to get hanged under Trump's America.. wouldn't that be great? Obviously not the last one since every leftist will meet his fate soon.

You leftists will pay a heavy price with blood for you have done.

Behind him, buddy. With the muhgaw hat.

leftycuck status: divided

1000 year Reich coming soon, commies.

I miss the right wing posters of 2015

They had less of a fedora and didn't suffer from internet tough guy syndrome

Trump won. Right wing movements are rising all over Europe. The proletariat support us and not you.

We've taken over your stream.

We don't have to hide anymore. We're the mainstream now.

Come the fuck here to the stream if you dare. We'd love to hang you.

take your meds

It's the "Pinochet Libertarians" that are the problem here. They are just as edgy as nazis but also autistic like all libertarians so it's a very cringe worthy situation for most people.

I'm terrified

I'm a proud Nazi.

What the fuck will you do about it Trump's America?

Death squads are literally just around the corner, commie.

WEW LAD

Trump is nazbol. He is our guy.

You're a leftist. Which means you are the enemy. Which means you are worthy of death.

You know, we shouldn't make fun of Holla Forums comrades i mean… just leave them alone don't you see they have severe problems?

whoops forgot my pic

I'm really fearing the death squads, lad.

Does. Not. Matter.

The point is that we're fucking here to stay and we'll fight you till you die, motherfuckering scum.

Why do you stormfags always sound so melodramatic?

Also

Glad you view me as a threat.

Can't wait tbh

Can't say I'm surprised.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Just curious.. how do leftists prefer to die.. is it via hanging or bullet to the head? Just want to know.

(Insert anything violent a leftist has done against a right winger)

Notice the cognitive dissonance here how we're just all weak beta males yet we're also weak and powerless yet we're also violent monsters despite being weak powerless manlets.

Mostly via suicide bombing. We do love our Islamic communism after all.

Man, the board quality's already been bad enough lately with all the discourse over our own smashies and their LARPing, and now we get the other side of the spectrum. Just great.

Why do Holla Forumsyps always talk like they're playing a game of DnD?

Lol those are pictures of leftists.

You know you fear us. This is why you strawman us.

WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU SOON. IT'S NOT ALL TALK

Modern leftists aren't actually leftists. They're leftists in the way that Milo Yiannopolous is a Nazi.

It is where most of their social interactions come from.

Because they do believe it's a game of DND

Y'a blew it.

Oh I'm sure you will.

I'm shaking in my boots

D E A T H A N D S U F F E R I N G T O A L L L E F T I S T S

I'm surprised Holla Forums has sperged out over this.

Just wait this same motherfucker is going to play victim if somebody from Antifa throws a molotov at all of them or something like that.

Is there anyone in this picture over the age of 23? Christ.

Even narchos don't LARP this hard.

Somebody should do this tbh. Are there any comrades nearby

Shit I doubt whether anyone in that photo is over 20.

comrade…

Leftists = Nazis
You are all pathetic and all you have done is bring misery to the world.

I love this, its like everyone Holla Forums hates in one picture.

the US is going to break out into massive unrest within the next few years

any American comrades preparing for civil breakdown?

I hope it does. Leftists need to be removed from society. Physical removal of all leftist subhumans must occur for America to be made great again.

Wew lad

I don't want to punch Nazis because I actually believe in free speech, and, more importantly, I believe that the solutions to all our problems must be systematic rather than personal. Punching Nazis is about as likely to solve the world's problems as donating to charity, except at least when you donate to charity you might be making an individual happier.

You've managed to one-up the liberals in autism.

For quite a while now fam.

I wasn't saying that it would be justified I'm saying that right wing people are all tough until violence is done to them and then all of the sudden they are the victim and everybody should feel bad for them.

isn't it past your bedtime?

being this mad

Wrong

Literally the same thing communists did.

That I can agree with I guess, there was a webm of some nu-male getting punched by a burly guy they found hilarious, then when spencer got punched they go on the defensive.

Why do I feel like the more violent the rhetoric, the more beta the person?

Wew lad

Nigga what?

Pure propaganda retards like you spout, like saying:

But he didn't. Did you read the evidence I provided you sperg?

Do you know what does that mean?

good luck lad, if shit goes down i'll try to get across the atlantic to help