Marks a dirty crab hating kike

Why did you delete my crab videogames thread you kike?

Probably because several no-fun-allowed fags reported.

This.

no crabs allowed

Shitposting is shitposting. This isnt Holla Forums
Reported again.

to answer your question from the previous thread
if you bear playing either of those games

Why was the previous thread deleted?
Crabs are cute.

I was going to respond how boiling and then decapitating crabs was a bit too sadistic. Anyway the best crabs are the ones from Metal Slug 3.

Crabs are fascist by nature. That's why they scare Mark.

This faggot

I got a source that mark got crabs from that phillipino ladyboy when he went to see hotwheels. Crabs are probably a sore subject for him.

It sucks because someone actually recommended some crab games with an underwater sea setting, and they seemed cool.
Why delete a thread with actual videogames?

What did you get banned from /n/ finally?

I know this is a bit unrelated but watching animals like crabs really makes me want to become a vegetarian.
I'm split about it in my mind. On one hand, humans have been eating meat for hundreds of thousands of years, it's natural, plenty of other animals do it as well. On the other hand, I cannot preform the mental gymnastics I used to be able to to justify the fact I am eating the carcass of an animal. I could not kill that animal myself nor could I stomach watching the animal being killed.
I'm a hardcore moralfag so this is tearing me up inside.

faggot

Where the hell are we getting all of these no-fun-allowed fags from lately??

See

video games

Being a vegetarian isn't so bad, but think about all the cute insects that are killed by combine harvesters. You've gotta draw the line at some point.

This was the other game

Don't even know what is bruh

go ahead, more meat for us

You big homo.

There's your problem. You have to grow a pair and realize nature is brutal as fuck. Go watch some nature documentaries featuring animals murdering each other for sustenance.

Crabs are great animals, more videogames should feature these tasty carapaced water bugs

Either become vegan or nut up and go hunt something yourself.

I understand this, I said "plenty of other animals do it as well".
My problem is a personal one, not a societal one.

Veganism is a bit too far, I own bees and chickens but under veganism I wouldn't be able to eat honey or eggs due to them being animal products despite them not being harmed in the process. Bees don't sting you if you're careful and regularly interact with the hive.

i see Mark hasn't lost his touch

Nipper did nothing wrong.

I thought that summerfags like to use Holla Forums as a designated shitting board, not being rulefags/no-fun-allowed fags.

Summerfags don't exist, it's superstition combined with conformation bias.

No-fun-allowed fags are year rounds and you fucking know it.

MORK MORK MORK
Also OP is a faggot.

>>>/n/

you're a super-station

Don't you have >>>/n/ to spam?

Do you really want to try and enforce the belief in the summer meme on the criteria of no-fun-allowed? I urge you to actually think about it.

Are you fags raiding from /n/ or something? You have to go back.

Is this the /n/ crab shitposter or in short that retard from freech?

how are we still not past 2008 Holla Forums tier edge
I'm so over this
inb4

don't use words you don't know the meaning of

The site traffic doesn't change.
It doesn't even make sense when you think about it, kids aren't in school 24/7, they have two days of the week with no school and the time between 3pm and 11pm on schooldays.
Even Jewt himself said that posting never changed much during the summer.

REMOVE KRABOB

Faggot I've never even been to that board. Whatever drama you have, keep it there and stay there yourself while you're at it

That video is more 2012-era reddit pretending to be Holla Forums with the shitty Skrillex meme that died off years ago.

a reason that's obviously beyond you, newfag

you are correct of course ,i don't know what i was thinking posting that webm

♫ ♬HERE HE COMES TO WRECK THE DAY♫ ♬

Roach vs crab, who wins?

Why are you still shilling that shitty board?

Not to mention Holla Forums isn't even popular enough for people to hear about it through other social media

Oh hi mark.

I must say you fit right in, you do not stand out at all.

nigger, stop using words you don't understand already

0/10 apply yourself

At least we found the jews I guess.

בעזרת השם‎‎

Wanna yiff?

not kosher goyim

Mark I hope diabetes kills you so we can get a better owner you dumb fat kike.

not for a while

MARK NEEDS TO MAKE LENNY A MOD

become a /fit/izen mark. Do it to spite them all.

You should know that in America, they make the most ridiculous froze microwave food. So a kosher crab can exist. Just make it into the new kosher crab birthday cake.

sorry Lenny, conflict of interest.

Do what says.

Muscles won't cure his gay

He could finally obtain the fit, adventurous waifu he always dreamed off.

Crabs are massive assholes, seriously crabs deserve everything they get
I catch and cook hundreds of crabs every summer, and those little sea niggers will rip each others legs off just because, they are mean and they stink
Fuck crabs

Are they tasty?

Ok this is objectively best time to post diaries of master sushi chief on vidya image board.

It'll cure the diabeetus though. Besides, everyone knows only bottoms get the poz, so mark wouldn't get it.

I thought he like anthropomorphic creatures and appliances? Like the switch.

Did you seriously have to delete the previous thread and then bumplock this one because some crossboarding faggots brought in some drama nobody even knows or cares about?
It's not my fucking fault something related to crabs happened somewhere else.

Cry more faggot, noone is buying it

Seriously fuck off already

if you were smart enough you'd probably try to find an 8/v/ alternative. mark deletes actual vidya discussion but keeps nintendo shilling and non-vidya (Life is Strange) up. seriously fuck this kike

Why are you here than?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS DRAMA THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH Holla Forums OR VIDEOGAMES OR ABOUT HOW BUTT YOU ARE ABOUT IT

All other alternative videogame boards perished to irrelevance eventually

cause this is my favorite shitposting board and i got nothing better to do than shitpost(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

So you found other places but they are so slow you also come here to shitpost.
Instead of just making this place a good one.

Capslock is one hell of a drug

This place is never gonna get any better

Yes and you are part of it. To make it any better it is enough for you to no longer come here.
Just shut up and talk about crabs or find another thread.

I actually don't have crab vidya, but these videos are comfy as fuck.
I wish more vidya gave me this weird satisfaction of actually killing your prey for a purpose.

The thread's bumplocked, retard. That's the point. Even if you talk about crabs, it's gonna get deleted or bumplocked again and no one's gonna see it, and all because some crossboarder crybabies are butthurt about some crab shitposter or some shit. Like, what the fuck.

Man, this image is so nostalgic