Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NF4mWRA3CTA
youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does raiding SW count?

Yeah sure, why not.

The Time has come and so have I

Game played like ass, but it had good music, except that last boss dogshit theme.

Maybe they'll start doing shorts for all the good side stories if Twilight Axis does alright.

A bit comfy for a battle theme, but all the art assets from that game are comfy incarnate.

I suppose

When I first walked onto Gaur Plains, I was awestruck by the detail despite the inhibitions of the Wii's capacity to render properly.

The epic introduction to seeing the Mechonis's husk standing on the edge across the sea was a really nice touch right before heading out into open expanse that you ran around and explored every nook and cranny (that you could handle).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=NF4mWRA3CTA

youtube.com/watch?v=bPCMJC1Ig6s

B A T T L E I N T H E J U N G L E

Ys series has great battle and boss music.

You all have shit taste

All of Operation Rainfall did have great music for some reason

The pickle isn't even scary

fuck yeah, first one is still to this day my phone ringtone
this reminds me of other rpg songs, got more webm?

oh god no, sounds like a messed up carnival party

not really what I was expecting, but there was a DBZ with incredible music, which I played mosttly to listen to it
heck, it this also reminded of another fighting game, an open source engine people created all sorts of characters, anyone remembers that?

fuck… had some really good stuff here, was music I used to edit my videos back in a day, the only few things left over, however they're in m4a format
anyone still got those spc formats you get from old timey snes?

Too many good ones to choose from.

You can get them under that format on snesmusic.org, I think.

Iji has some great music.
There is literally no good reason for anybody to have not played it.

OH the throwback
one I found here is from Soul Blazer, got that?
and on the theme of fights, Chrono final boss was pretty gud too

It really did.

You wanna know what was more impressive than the soundtrack? The sound effect tracking. You had to put on headphones to truly experience the masterful placement of sound effects in its full surround sound glory, but the audiophile in me squealed with delight when I was able to change the camera direction, and there was proper doppler and fade effects on even the footsteps of NPCs.

Mega Man Battle Network 5 DS had some great music

Good times.

fuck yeah, got the player and download the library
does 8ch accept raw ogg, or does it need a webm container?

there we go!
some of the best battle songs as well,
but perhaps create another thread for some old timey spc fagging?
already spent all the time I was supposed to studying

It even runs on Linux via WINE

The game may be mediocre garbage but the new music alone makes my dick rock hard. Though that's the case with any game with lyrics that fit the theme of the game.

2/3 franchises referred to as AC have top tier music.

Fuck you, I liked FF2. When I was a kid

Every single one from this game could count

Move aside ppl, this is the best soundtrack of any game there is

did I say something?¿?

Who would thought this boss battle music came from a game about typing?

This hype shit right here I think is the best example of that really distinct sounding early 3D fightan music

This generation of bomberman games had some sick ass music
Don't know why the series went down the garbage so quickly

This one's not as good and more repetitive but I like it anyway

This is like the one good track that came out of the entire shadowrun returns trilogy, or at least the most memorable

This game had a great ost overall but for some reason the battle music mostly sucked, this is the only standout

You are like little baby, watch this

Actually, now that I think about it, fuck that

What other games beside MGR:Revengeance do the lyrics thing? I need to know because it also makes me diamond hard when shit like that happens

That's pretty much it

Dump incoming

There's no need to spam, mate!

I said dump incoming :^)

GET ON MY LEVEL

(real) Total War music is superb

wrong vid

A little of nu-TW is alright if it wasn't repeated to Hell and back

Where is the melody?

Should have guessed

You just get through the most bullshit part of the game only to suddenly get thrown into a fight with this badass motherfucker and it's one hell of a wake-up call with a theme to match.
Then you don't hear it again until a boss fight where you're playing as said boss and beating the fuck out of the two previous protagonists

found the faggot
good taste on the game though

I may be drunk, but the drums in this track surprised me, I don't remember I've ever liked this track before.

Undertale has the BEST OST!!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

I always liked duking with this fucker.

Is Gilgamesh one of the best antagonists ever presented in videogames?

This one had a few top notch songs while nothing was really worse than average.

always SC2/ UQM

Does surgery count as a battle?

Good track, but I don't see what you are getting at.
I haven't played this game, only the first two DS games.

GETTING ON YOUR LEVEL

wow i didn't know final fantasy x was on super nintendo

Legend of Faggots dont need to apply

Nobody posted this yet? Shame.

The slowdown is horrible unless he reprogrammed it. Also it's not as good as other indie metroidvanias

Some great music we never got in high quality because of of the equipment used and then the shit sound support on the GC (among other things). I liked a lot of the battle music myself, and especially the middle of the fleet battle.

Catchy shit, check out the saturn one even though it only has 6 tracks 2 or 3 are really trippy you can groove to.

To those that have played the actual game we never want to hear the battle music again. It's like Xenosaga I in that we have to hear it every battle for the whole game yet a lyric remix for bosses.

:^)

big fan of brachydios theme, also i like mizus theme a lot because i am a giant longsword faggot please rape my face

it would benefit from some gooks yelling "HOOAH" every once and awhile though

>the guitars kick in during the third encounter when KIRYU JUST FUCKING KICKS THE DOOR IN AND LAYS KUZE OUT IN SLOW MOTION AND THE FIGHT FUCKING STARTS WITH NO SPEECHES OR ANYTHING

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party.