A question

Has there ever been a decent game where you play as a genuinely evil (or dastardly, villainous, whatever you call it) character for a large amount of it? As in:

Wheter it's Jewish Mobster Al Capone or Stalin or George Soros. I'm talking evil. Without making it into dinduism.

Explain what Blizzard did now.

Fable, you can go around having sex with prostitutes, get aids and then spread it to all the population of the game(except kids,which for some bullshit reason you cant fuck)

Cant think of any more fucked up game than that

They retconned a sneering backstabber character into a dark hero trying to protect Azeroth all along (Illidindu). Complete with having the moral authority characters like Velen pal around with him.

Of course, this goes back to WC3 when the Orcs got turned into Dindus.

Was he a backstabber in Warcraft 1/2 lore?
As far as War3 was concerned, he still did those bad things, he just wanted to repent.
Orcs are more blatant, but quite frankly orcs are always on the lower end of the villainy hierarchy.

This is the nerdiest shit I have ever read

There's nothing, really.
There might be some commie propaganda games in China or something, maybe, where you can play as a maoist demon.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Drakengard 1, Caim is genuinely an evil person who in peace times would probably have become a serial killer but because there's a war going on and his sister just happens to be on the right side he just happens to end up as a hero.

(you)+1
In peace times his parents wouldn't have been viciously gored into pieces right in front of his eyes leaving him a child in control a of tiny kingdom under constant threat of invasion from a massively superior force at any moment.
Also brainwashed soldiers are basically commies anyway so caim was doing the world a service.

There is a couple of mafia related games out there.

persona 5

There aren't any Night Elves at all in Warcraft 1/2. What are talking about?

That's the nerdiest thing you ever read? Way to fucking out yourself. Have a (you) as compensation, kiddo.

you have to be at least 18 to post here

It just occurred to me that you can play as GDI in the C&C series, so there's at least one example for you.

Kira pls.

Dorf Fort

Dwarf Fortress…..

Dungeon Keepers

He said decent.

GDI? But they fight for truth, justice, and the American Way!

The mermaids got what was coming to them.

I heard that was pretty shit as well as bordering on bioware-levels of buggy.

Idk OP, maybe Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain? Kain doesn't count as evil early this in the series but he does get pretty questionable later on.

Ah, never mind then. I mean I suppose the sequel scrapes 6/10 if you can find someone to play coop with and that might count as decent.

You know I'm checkin' that shit

user please..

Not sure if new or baiting

Piss off.

>Shadow the Hedgehog
I'm dead serious. It's not that bad of a game (and, it has a more complex "moral choice" system than anything Bioware puts out).

>Any Transformer game since 2007
All the console versions of the games have independent stories for each side (Last I heard), but all the portable versions have a separate "Autobot" and "Decepticon" version of the game for sale.

Drakengard 1

People still use (((Tor)))?

Not so much evil as just murderous but still.

Other games that come to mind:
Most fighting games let you play as a villain.
Sonic Adventure 2's villain side.
Most RPGs with player choice.

Any Nelson Mandela games?

Maybe any game with Niggers.

Just came here to check if someone posted it

Manhunt

What's the name of that game in development where you play as an evil deity trying to spread influence? It's an RTS.

He has absolutely zero qualms about butchering civilians while he's still a babby vampire.

Any Saints Row after and they fuck it up by making you into an anti-hero to outright hero but in Saints Row 2 you're pretty explicitly evil.

kek

in manhunt 1 at least you're just a dude being forced to kill people to survive, not to mention they're bad people

KOTOR 2

What kind of "evidence" do you need? Or do you dismiss court cases?

evidence that it's inherently fucked and not because some asshole turned on javascript or some internet criminal got caught because he shared RL information