Last webm thread is on page 14 again
Post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cosplay-Hoodies-Flannel/dp/B012AKTTEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like video games

I am not a flood

Glad I'm not the only LGR fan here

Discovered this guy's videos barely a month ago. I like his stuff so far.

Is tech tales series is top notch.
When mad catz when under, all you would find are articles about weird and shitty controllers they did. but he actually did the work and made a well researched video on them.
His oddware and LGR thrifts videos are pretyy good too

does anybody have the Lawbreakers webm?

I wonder if anyone got butthurt over this video.

No rain here but how about a wet musical performance?

Currently processing one. Hang in there Holla Forums!

Every "journo" is assmad on twitter.

you could make a fortune mining salt off of the journo's twitter profiles and hit piece articles

The reason behind this is the speed runner in question made up his own category for Mirror's Edge and called it "Glitchless" and has the world record for it, because he's the only one that runs the game in this way

Basically he does a huge amount of glitches yet calls it "Glitchless" and his friend on the couch is another Mirror's Edge speedrunner who is calling him out on his shit, so while this guy can get away with it in the shallow context of his own stream, his bud just decided to destroy him in front of a huge audience to throw in his face that his "Glitchless" run is anything but

Fucking legendary amount of them, one of them is so butthurt they made a 30 minute rebuttal video accusing Dunkey of damaging the reviewer business model and integrity, saying he was just echoing stuff said during gamergate, and without reviewers people wouldn't know what's good or not etc

Basically buttmad that Dunkey was proving their job was replaceable and more importantly unneeded because everyone only reads reviews from people they trust, and not people whose score does not reflect what they say

That was more the game trying to achieve that specific feeling and succeeding. Would he take issue with reviewers saying STALKER builds a fantastic atmosphere, too?

if they all used 'fantastic' or 'atmosphere', yes. The point he is making is that vocabulary is copied without using synonyms to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
sage for eceleb drama

It's because "Feels like Batman" is a bad adjective and is poorly explained of what the game is like

"Feel like a crime fighter when you descend from a ceiling and take out two punks, just to grapple across the room to perch on a gargoyle waiting for the next enemy to pass by, you become batman"

But they don't do that, they just go "You feel like Batman" but often don't explain much more than that, and it's impossible to explain that because you have no point of reference to what it feels like "To be Batman"

And like said when all the reviews sound the same, they get lost in a sea of white noise and you can't tell if a game is good or not, and that's what he gets at in the end is that people end up not giving a fuck what was said during the review, they just look for that fat number at the end of it

I don't understand.

Notice how the game is the smallest part of the stream window, and how she's not playing the game, and is just dancing and acting like a "Gurl Gamer" and being a whore for views?

She's basically a PG-13 stripper

I wouldn't call that webm worthy. Just business as usual, really.

This still amazes me.

Shits easy once you know how

Hell made a ton of these when it was only 8MB limit here

Share the options you used, nigga.

How?

Oh, GUI.

this

Well figure it out on your own then

All you really have to do is set your bitrate down to disgusting lows and change the resolution to ant size.

It sounds impressive at first but then you realize we're looking at flat cartoons with barely any motion at 600x300.

Like this?

I bet if you made enough of these and posted them on social media you could get stupid people to make more.

The LttP run was the best, a couch full of straight white males with a straight white male running is vastly superior to forced diversity.

I don't understand the joke

fuck you all

what game is this? and who is talking?

The joke starts by the narrator saying he started dating an upper class potato, given the limited information this implies to the audience that hes dating a girl who isn't smart. The punchline comes when the girl says hes a 'common-tater', this completely changes the perspective of the joke as its not about two literal potatoes dating each other (tater is slang for potato in some English speaking countries). The joke however is a pun, as 'common-tater' sounds the same as 'commentator', which is what the person telling the joke is doing at that time (hes on the couch, commentating the speedrun).

now*

pffft

That's quite brutal.

Does VP9 has lowest/highest allowed bit rate?

Opus allows only bit rate between 6 kb/s and 510 kb/s, for example.

Go off yourself.

Also, here's the original.

I'm pretty sure vp9 doesn't have that.

Tricks like lowering the frame rate and mixing to mono audio allow lower bitrates for video and sound. Plus animation doesn't need a higher bitrate compared to real life footage.

Fresh webm

get the fuck outta here, satan

You may or may not have also missed "Mississippi Windchime".

Shit's pretty good still mane.

Oh, and here's my contribution to the thread.

no one told this was enjoyable

go to the share thread and look for voice user's stuff instead

Yeah it's good comedy

gorgeous

How new are you?
These threads are full of cuckchan refugees and crossboard posters just like the cancerous LOL and 4AM threads.

What's the point if I can't understand it?
English VAs suck in general, but there's occasional ones that pass.

take your own advice

i'm impressed

That took longer than expected to make.

That's the tutorial, right? There is gameplay in that game, yes?

It's mostly a walking simulator and I think you are aware of that. However you do have to reenact a handful of murders by finding the different scenes and putting them in the right order.

The video just cuts to black after 00:00:34.

Also, don't worry about video bit rate when doing still images. You can even make it lossless — the size will still be pretty small.

Are you implying I'm acting in bad faith?

I've only heard the name and now know to avoid from that webm.

this one is back from before the 12 mb cap.

As a wise user once said

It's Broteam talking.

Goddamn I thought this was a video games board

LOL

2 years

They were there to do speedruns and have fun

Protomagicalgirl (Dr. Evil quotations around "Girl") is not only a terrible speed runner he openly stated the only reason he's at GDQ events is to grow his twitch followers and increase how many people follow him

Gee, sound familiar at all?

Is there a full interview?

fucking disgusting

we must all learn to love umaru

This show is amazing, I'm waiting for anons to learn to stop hating it and just give it Spongebob status already

Decent webm.
His death actually upset me.

This disgusts me. She isn't even cute.

thicc

no

never forget

but user, umaru is cute!

Got the song in the first webm?

Ebina>Umaru

Bad Apple

nigger, are you for real

Sorry, I don't watch a ton of anime.

I still want to know where to get one of those cape things.

Shittiest trope in history is using actual alphabets as a font instead of stylizing

(((Rothmans)))

:DDDDDDD

its not from anime newfag

aliexpress, saw them obscenely cheap. Or some overpriced stores/make one yourself.

bad apple

Lemme break down webm creation for you guys

Things that factor in creating webms

-How many different vibrant colors there is in the video, stuff like tons of green and reds and their various hues will suck up bitrate like mad, so stuff like very bright B&W video will look better than dark color videos
-The more gradients there is will suck up bitrate, the flatter images are colored the less bitrate is required to make it look good so stuff like NES games with limited gradients you will get much longer videos than say doing webm's of SNES/Genesis/NeoGeo games
-You can always keep cannibalising audio bitrate for video bitrate till you reach a point where it is no longer possible, stuff like music the absolute minimum you can reach before audio desegregation starts to be noticeable is 56 bitrate, but stuff like speech unless there is tons of voices playing can sound fine even at 32 bitrate, if it's just one voice often 16 bitrate will work fine as well.

Another trick to cannibalising audio bitrate while keeping quality is to use something like audacity/staxrip etc and normalize the audio level before encoding into a webm, as opus is vastly more efficient with louder audio than they are quiet audio

If you still have audio sounding like shit, switch opus audio encoding method from music over to voice, but be warned any music or lots of laughter that might appear in your video will sound like garbage even at 56 bitrate but all voices should be crystal clear even at 16 bitrate
-If you stick your bitrates as low as possible and still can't get it to fit under 12mb and the video quality is still decent it means you've rammed up against VP9's minimum bits per frame limitation and the only thing you can do is reduce the video resolution by 10 at a time till the encode fits under 12mb

I'm Mike "If you think cock is cool, I'll add another Joule" Pence, and I approve this message.

And the first thing you should always reduce before video bitrate is audio bitrate, since OPUS is more efficient than VP9 is

Come on user, you can do better then that.

i still don't understandu

Oh and I forgot, you can always reduce frame rate, most people will find 60FPS converted to 30FPS or even 23.967 acceptable because you've spent your whole life watching media at that bitrate and are used to it, past 15 minutes keep the video under 480p and you can reduce framerate to 20, 15 or even 12 FPS and it will look fine most of the time

god bless ya

What number do you recommend for a low audio bitrate?
How low is too low?

For mainly voices 16bitrate is quite good, for mainly music 40 bitrate is still quite good as long as it's not filled with a shitload of loud horns/percussion

I need more Gondola in my life, what a comfy meme

Ask and you shall receive

thank you based user

In return, I only ask for your most obscure webm.

say no more fam

Delightful

I am so glad gondola is a meme.

Doubletime!

This is absolutely beautiful.
I really wanted to make pretty much the same thing with a my Wii, a fat PS3 and maybe my own PC. Don't really care much about XBOX, never even got a chance to see one in person, I don't think it was ever sold in this part of Europe. I know you'd need a PSP to hack it and I've got one, so there's one step down, just in case.
Wii can play everything Nintendo up to itself (>WiiU has games), PS3 could play all PS1/2/3 games as well as emulate some shit just like the Wii, PC could probably emulate the whole lot if I ever had the money to buy powerful enough parts for it to run Dolphin, CEMU and PCSX2.
But now that I've been looking around it's been really difficult to find an old fat PS3 that would run PS1/2 games natively, plus the overheating issues. So I've been thinking about buying both a slim/whatever PS3 and a FatPS2, since these are sold pre-cracked left and right around here.

Any suggestions? Tips from experience?
I mean this is just a beautiful machine, I'm surprised Yoshi's Balls doesn't over heat.
Don't have any webms on this laptop, sorry

It's Brote

oh I wasnt ready for those feels

This one's my personal favourite gondola of them all.

This is the first gondola I've made pls no bully

Their cat has autism. I'm very sorry.

I had a feeling.

A lot of these aren't webms anymore, so i'm gonna stop here

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Owners refer to it as "kitty".
Glad you had a brainstroke over that juke.

I love you

So are you gonna spam this in every thread you can?

I'm not actually sure the cat is the one being bullied here.

Shhh, I'm counting on GG staying in it's own thread and not crossposting.

Eh, they're not a single person, but they are a Borg. I used to be GG, I know how it is.

Been that long already, huh.

I cried more when Iwata died than I did when my own uncle died.

Tried my hand at making a couple. I'm noticing a lot of artifacting and I feel like I should be able to get a higher bitrate, but the files end up too big

forgot to post a file

what a fag

Name of the animu?

non non biyori

Fist of the north star

The first result in a google search for "Umaru hamster hoodie":
amazon.com/Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cosplay-Hoodies-Flannel/dp/B012AKTTEU

To this day, I see nothing.

I'm surprised they didn't throw him out after the first 2 jokes. They've been pretty thin-skinned this year. I really wanted to see the guy snap.

What, you didn't enjoy Trannies done quick? How dare you flaunt your CIS privilege

what's the song in the first one

I thought the rule of gondola was no violent action? They could be strapped with the PPsh but not firing it.

0:49
could've spellchecked it first, good sync though

0:49
could've spellchecked it first, good sync though

that's Ukraine

Ha! That's all Russia by now.

pls ignore

Fuck, shit get.

I thought I would try out staxrip to do some test encodes with their up to date FFMPEG VP9 codec and I fucked up and somehow it's 1080p watchable at 10 minutes

Going to figure out what this encoder does differently but this is mostly watchable and I need to run some more tests

11:27 at 11.133kb

source?

Watching the webm of all of our edits still really hits home. I am still glad I pitched in for the bouquet we sent.

The man deserved to live.

Since we're posting gondolas, I'd really like to know what the song is in this one.

Is there a torrent for this entire show somewhere? Everything I can find is completely dead. I've never seen it in the share thread, either.

I got it ages ago and it's just sitting on a portable HD now, only now started watching it and been making WebM's as I go if episodes are amazing, which is hard when most of them are already quite good

mega:#F!2xRT2Baa!VzAM8zfEEiW4OteNmKdC6g

I got it from here a while ago.

Got a link you can click on?

mega.nz/#F!2xRT2Baa!VzAM8zfEEiW4OteNmKdC6g

Googled it

Congratulations on being so stupid that you could comprehend neither the context of his statement nor the target of his ire.

I think this says it all.

Someone edit sombreros onto the attacking army.

those mistakes of nature where puke inducing

Don't quote me on this but i think it has something to do with the aspect ratio or size.

Does anyone know of some decent capture software alternatives to Fraps?

OBS-studio. Only thing wrong with it is the developer's refusal to add a replay buffer which makes people use it's predecessor instead.
If you really want to rice performance you can also try recording with ffmpeg from a commandline.

Hot off the presses.
XMedia said it would take 12 minutes. Took an hour instead.

You can't actually predict how long the video will take to encode, you can hope it'll be consistent and calculate it based on how much you already got done in a certain amount of time but you can't predict it.

Funny, VLC converted a 20mb larger footage in a couple of minutes, but doesn't work.

I UNDERSTAND NOW
That's how the video was originally named

Is there an archive or something of the gondolas? If not there really needs to be one

Holla Forums doesn't accept webms where the audio comes before the video, see if that's the case.
audio-only webms are also not allowed and webms with 4:2:2 chroma subsampling don't play.

Have you noticed the apparent length of that webm?

I'm making an Holla Forums complilation, any Holla Forums related memes you think I should include? So far it's only GG stuff and the law and order episode for Holla Forums atm.

you clearly have not been here for very long then if you think GG is even worth mentioning anymore, let alone relevant enough to be in a video of this kind

It's more of a history thing rather than a compilation of the most popular things at the time

sonic is gay and autistic as fuck

Stop trying to fit in so hard

look who's talking

And the mask comes off

if you truly think that Goobers are representative of this website, please end your life right now

Is this real?

All right, I'm going to try it out then.