Trump sucking Saudi monarch cocks

Is Holla Forums cucked again?

they sure are

At any given second, Holla Forums is being cucked in all aspects of life.

Wow it's fucking nothing. People who thought he would be any different were delusional.

As long as the Saudis have oil, NATO et al will form an orderly que to get sucking

Why just not take control of Saudi oil via installing puppet government?

They don't need to because the Saudi monarchy love money and are ruthless enough to keep things locked down. They're the perfect puppet government already.

No need. The Saudi monarchs are massive porkys.

Honestly I think it's corruption.
The Saudis are obviously bribing the hell out of Western officials.
If our Western democracies took control of the oil, there would have to be SOME amount of accountability, hence not so much pocket money for our leaders.

America should have invaded Saudi Arabia for their 1973 stunt and given the House of Saud the Romanov treatment.
I know it's a rather colonial attitude to take to the matter, but I don't really care.

But there's plenty of oil in the rest of the world, no one needs to buy from OPEC.

They are not perfect puppets, they try to to backstab, they constantly give money to salafists that hate the west, etc.

Installing some secular western puppet would just kick off a massive civil war. Saudi Arabia is a powder keg.

The deep state wants perpetual war for a variety of reasons, eg restricting rights at home, removing surplus population, arms contracts, reconstruction contracts, the Saudis using American money to perpetuate anti American terrorism is part of the plan.

You need to get on their level of deviousness fam. Why else would America respond to terrorism with the same shit that failed utterly in Vietnam if they actually wanted to succeed.

ELECTION CUCKED!

I mean it's not perfect, but now we have a ban on a ton of muslim countries we didn't have before. We also have a president in the white house. I don't know how you can be like

unless you're insanely delusional. Bernie never ever.

Don't worry. Denial is only the first stage.

lol okay buddy

he's just playing 50d chinese checkers right now

The royal family is massive. The main players aren't giving money to wahhabists like ISIS because they would like to depose the royal family. My understanding is that the royals who do fund them are much lower on the totem pole and may be hoping an upheaval in the kingdom might land them on the top of the pile. There are also super wealthy imans who send support. The salafists the Sauds do "officially" fund are not as radical (they aren't interested in overthrowing the monarchy) and are mostly concerned with inter-regional conflict.

No longer. They are setting fire to the world with their money. If the US has one more war there, they'll get sick of this real quick. One more Iraq-like war, and the US will depose Saudis.

Having control of 40% of the finite resource that the world runs off of isn't something to sneeze at.

The Saudi Government is essentially that already.

Great for the war industry

I don't get the pic "no refunds". I thought Trump didn't take any donations or barely any at all.

It's because the original is Bernie Sanders after his campaign donations went to Our Lordlady and Nuclear Savior, Hilldog Clinton.

That depends on whether we can move to a post oil economy before non OPEC reserves are depleted.
Considering the huge amount of tar sands, I think we could.

When has Holla Forums ever been uncucked?