Bans all the muslims

politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-executive-order-immigration-vetting-terrorists-234290

Except for the Saudis, you know the people that killed several thousand people on american soil.

Fucking chickenshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/little-national-security-benefit-trumps-executive-order-immigration
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/
nytimes.com/2017/01/27/opinion/trumps-immigration-ban-is-illegal.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STRATEGIC ALLIES
T
R
A
T
E
G
I
C

A
L
L
I
E
S

top kek

Stay classy, Trump

NO REFUNDS

I like Audis now

WTF I love Saudi Arabia now? They are red-pilled as hell on the Jews and are a model of conservatism to be applied to the Aryan world. Radical Islam with Aryan characteristics is the way forward.

t. Holla Forums

Yeah sure the order isn't perfect but still he actually fucking did it. We fucking did it. The fucking Muslim ban is official

Fuck you shit eating cucks

It's not a Muslim ban though, is it?

Nothing more cucked than paying twice in taxes for a dumb wall.

PARTIAL FENCE
A
R
T
I
A
L

F
E
N
C
E

Mexico's going to pay for it. We dont have to spend a dime.

Yes it is

You understand what a tariff is right?

Whatever you say Trumptard.

It's going to be the best tariff, the biggest tariff, trust me, I know my tariffs.

Saudis can still come in. Saudis did 9/11.

And were some of the guys on the planes doing the hijackings.

Like pottery.

I read that in his voice

Yeah, it's a way to wage economic war on them until they pay for it. Which they will.

Are you going to go out and bet on that?

KSA rarely gives passports to its citizens and when it does it is one of the most useless passports in the world visas have to be approved by consulars at US embassy there is no point in restricting travel from KSA maybe you leftcucks should read stuff besides debunked tomes from the 19th century and start with current events.

You are fucking stupid lel

He kept all the countries he has businesses in open I think. Correct me if I am wrong.

I bet you think Saddam did 911 too

Source?

Go all the way or go home.
Not banning Saudi Arabia nullifies the ban.

such a stupid policy, and when it inevitably fails then the shit will really hit the fan

Oh polyps, you're so kosher!

What do you mean? What do you think its goals are? No one's saying it's going to be a fix for anything, it's just meant to restrain the long-term growth of a troublesome demographic.

It gives people a false sense of security, and just reinforces the narrative of good vs evil

Well, it would have gone a long way towards preventing 9/11. 15 out of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. I guess that isn't a big deal though.

Saudi Arabia isn't a war zone with refugees coming here. The refugees are coming from Syria an surrounding areas.

So?

The actual refugees are not the dangerous ones.

Saudi Salafist agitators and organized terrorists are much more of and existential threat than people who's running away from war and violence.

Saudi Arabia has been a principal financier of radical Islamist terror groups abroad, besides the aforementioned involvement of Saudis in 9/11.

Iran is on the list, and Iran isn't a warzone OR involved in that kind of international terror. Iran is Shia and opposes groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. The reason Saudi Arabia is exempt is almost certainly the same reason they weren't investigated more post-9/11: business dealings and shady regional alliance.

The actual Syrian refugees are mostly conservative normies. Most of the refugee crime in Europe isn't even by Syrians, it's by fucking North Africans.

According to the right-wing Cato Institute:

cato.org/blog/little-national-security-benefit-trumps-executive-order-immigration

Most of the wronguns are usually petty criminals from various MENA countries who left their countries, the biggest terrorist threats are homegrown. Families from refugee camps are not what westerners should be worried about.

Compared to 1,516,863 Firearm-related deaths

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

I think according to Holla Forums ideology anyone with brown skin is a threat to the white race. They don't want orcs breeding with their human women.

It's patently obvious that the biggest threat to the west is internal, i.e the way the west reacts to things like terrorism.
1000x more people die from road accidents, why don't we spend trillions, throw away civil liberties, start wars, turn fascist and disintegrate as a society over that much more lethal issue?
The main problem with the west is it's attitude to life, death and risk, and it's lack of belief in anything at all.

That only counts "attacks". Okay… how many robberies? RAPES? etc etc

You conveniently left those stats out.

Lock him up!

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 banned all discrimination against immigrants on the basis of national origin, replacing the old prejudicial system and giving each country an equal shot at the quotas. In signing the new law, President Lyndon B. Johnson said that “the harsh injustice” of the national-origins quota system had been “abolished.”

But the president ignores the fact that Congress then restricted this power in 1965, stating plainly that no person could be “discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth or place of residence.”

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/opinion/trumps-immigration-ban-is-illegal.html?_r=0

bump

its still the first chickenshit move he has made so far since becoming prez imo, even if saudi cunts havent flown in any terrorists since 911 they should still be fucking hounded in any way possible, they are like the first or second most evil country in the fucking world, and responsible for most of this wahhabi shit(along with their anglo masters and of course israel)

where have you been the last 40 years nigger, we havent declared a war since before vietnam

this is what nazis do you fucking child, they set pregnant women on fire with a smile on their face as they call them cockroaches, you are a fucking joke, I honestly hope you run into actual feral prison AB fucks at some point, even though it pains me to say that

fuck im retarded ignore that last part + picture