Anarcho-Transhumanist dreams finally came true

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
archive.is/9TqEa
WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/hydrogen-metal-revolution-technology-space-rockets-superconductor-harvard-university-a7548221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor piggies :(

YES, YES, YES! NONHUMAN INTELLIGENT WAIFUS ARE NOW!

Artificial catgirl waifus when?

I guess this means they won't need to recruit police anymore, given they can just grow them?

falun gong collectively gives sigh of relief

Putting the "pig" in pig disgusting.

This is not what we meant by human modification. But whatever, I'll take it

What a stupid meme.

It's a good meme because it's supid though, friendo!

Oh boy can't wait for capitalism to fuck this up somehow

this. you can now live life like Dark Souls challenge runs. reupload your consciousness in a new body and environment with various chosen physical, mental and technological limitations… for fun.

why are normies so stupid?

So I guess the hydrogen metal thing is a big deal and we can into space now

independent.co.uk/news/science/hydrogen-metal-revolution-technology-space-rockets-superconductor-harvard-university-a7548221.html

literally my dream.

It's just existence for the sake of existing

Still better than capitalism imo

le catgirl slave meme

wow what a hard choice
I was born into a life that involves suffering. If I have the option of being an immortal machine god instead of just winking out of existence then I'll take it. It'd be pretty neat to explore the universe creating life, minimizing its suffering because there's an actual benevolent caretaker. A universe teeming with life, self-aware and connected would be comfy as fuck.

No you wouldn't. There'd be nothing of you along for the ride. You can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like, it's completely impossible to the extent it's incommensurate with a continguous subjective self experience.

Nigga "I" and other similar self reference is just a convenient artifact of language. My ego died years ago and never came back.

Will this empower the furries?

I can't really imagine functioning in perma ego death. How do you do it?

Mostly it's exhausting. The self is a story the brain tells itself to make it easier to function. Knowing that this is the case and how it works can be useful but being stuck there means you expend a lot more energy processing things in that context. It probably works like a habit, but I don't really want to break it.

Immortal porkys with an army of pigmen to guard them. Only one mans vision can stop it now.