/liberty/ here

I'm posting this same thread in Holla Forums

Y'all need to calm the fuck down and eat some fruit or something. You guys are willing to kill for communism, they're willing to kill to get rid of all POC. Who wins? No one.

If y'all would have some God damn patience and wait for post-scarcity capitalism, we could all have free stuff- no revolution or civil war required. Embrace the individual. Embrace freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2011/12/four-futures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already live in post-scarcity, you fool!

Capitalism came littered with blood, this is how history work the moving from one era to the next is a bloody process.
Read history.

I do not believe that a bunch of stick-up-their-ass trillionaires will not attempt to extinguish the majority of humanity. Fuck them.

I'm posting this same thread in /liberty/

Y'all need to calm the fuck down and eat some fruit or something. You guys are willing to kill for ancrapitalism, they're willing to kill to get rid of all ayy lmaos. Who wins? No one.

If y'all would have some God damn patience and wait for Ayy Lmaos, we could all have free stuff- full nuclear revolution required. Embrace the ET. Embrace nuclear war.

we have enough resources for a post-scarcity society, just that that shits hoarded by the miserly few

would rather die trying, baby

We're not all communist, and we're not all fanatics.
How would that work?

I don't want to kill anyone. I don't think it's necessary even as long as there is radical reform to the point it is revolutionary.

shit taste smh

Y'all need to keep your cuckoldry in the bedroom and not bring it into politics, /liberty/.

You guys are willing to kill yourselves for your high morals and the good of your higher-ups just like Holla Forums. Who wins? Not you.

If y'all would have some goddamn understanding of your own good, you'd be a communist egoist exercising your greed to its fullest extent, with your ego unrestrained. Embrace your wants. Embrace your needs. Embrace yourself.

jacobinmag.com/2011/12/four-futures/

Why the fuck do the bourg need workers once everything can be automated? That's when we all die.

I'm not willing to kill for communism. I have a pretty comfy life already.

oxymoron
also believing in altruism in 2017 is pretty fucking insane.
I don't mind doing nothing though, I agree with Zizek that now is the time for theory.

Y'all need to stop supporting fascists as well

There's literally nothing wrong with self defense against any system except communism.

kek

We don't care for your liberal preaching.

Class struggle is a necessity.

Except not all of us are marxists or communists. And the idea of Holla Forums aiming for some kind of Turner Diaries fantasy is a meme.

We do?