CLINTON'S PLANNING A COMEBACK

"Hillary Clinton is considering another run for president โ€“ and is mulling the idea of launching a television talk show to soften the ground for 2020.

Clinton would be 73 years old if she were to challenge President Donald Trump โ€“ again โ€“ and win the White House the next time around.

Launching a TV program now would make her America's second-oldest female news or talk show host on the small screen, after only Joy Behar of 'The View.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156564/Hillary-television-groundwork-White-House-run.html

Well, that should be interesting.

As if America doesn't already have enough liberal talk shows.

Oh god make it stop
YOU LOST GET OVER IT THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN WIN AFTER LOSING THE GENERAL

And what a successful presidency that was.

fucks sake, is she gets nommed again in 2020 im throwing in the fucking towel with americas "democracy"

Why are the Democrats so crazy?

she couldn't even go put in an appear at the women's march the other day

literally the most non-threatening, non-aggressive performative protest she could've been a part ofโ€“ and a means to thank a lot of those people who actually voted for her

that bits is as likable as the average Holla Forumsype.
she should move the fuck on!

Clinton must be stopped. She can't take a loss. With each attempt she brings further ruin to our country.

She really isn't that important.

Hillary doesn't actually believe in anything. She just enjoys politics and wielding power.

Third way politics brings in lots of money and favors.

he got the EPA at least

she was probably busy at a million dollar a plate fundraiser on walstreet or in hollywood

Hope she can lead the party from behind the bars

FUCK
WHY WONT SHE GO AWAY!

don't think that bernie wasn't complacent in the deal.

Remember when people were calling trump tacky for having this same plan, only with him he actually had a niche audience that might watch his fucking dumb show?

As much as I want to sympathize with her for her dedication, even she should know it's done for her.

Her image is fucked, there's no way she could recover to win over votes.

Now this would be a good thing if she started the show to try and support the party and didn't run herself, that would be at least helpful to this shitshow we find ourselves in.

>Defeated candidate Clinton considers launching liberal television show to lay the groundwork for ANOTHER White House run
How little self awareness can one porky have? This is literally "copying Sanders was a good move, I guess I should have copied Trump more."

Hillary doesn't care about "the party" or anything else for that matter. She is all about the money.

Actually let me add something else:
I hope she leaves politics as a career and moves towards helping from the outside, we could at least use the blue piggy for something.

Was actually very good prior to the scandal. Honestly one of the better post-war presidents. Very pragmatic which is why he did well because he was a disgusting miserable human being.

Like an old mortally injured cat, the best thing would be for her to find a nice, quiet, dark spot to die.

I'd still rank him over Reagan, both Bushes, and Clinton

Are you implying this a pro democrat board? Buzz off reddit.

Give it a rest, old hag.