Tell us about you

Tell us about you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbdpIiKyM20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This feels like an FBI data mining thread.

It for fun, who cares about us currently

This feels like an FBI controlled opposition shitposter

I find find it funny that usually the most brain dead posts are made by nazbols. Too much Holla Forumstard influence I guess

You're easily the biggest shitposter here. Especially when you make posts like this.
I'm going to expose you at every opportunity as a counter-revolutionary faggot.

your first nigger slut
also you last, we wont be part of your shitty thread.

Send the word! Go and remind the proletariat that they are getting buttfucked on a daily basis and yet they do nothing about it.

Remind them they are on their knees and are being treated as slaves, yet thanks their masters for at least letting them take a glimpse at the spectacle!

Only total humiliation and loss of dignity can save the proles, they are too scared to look at the abyss

oh wow

Kicking over trashcans like a retard isn't going to remind them of this fact. Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbdpIiKyM20
With that said, not all anarchists are like this but you certainly fit the stereotype.

I didn't even bother with it because the Holla Forumstard really is a lost cause

Lel, literally fucking braindead

Nazbol faggotry is turd positionist trash, there is a reason it is even filtered

No amount of revisionism from your part will change that

LMAO
Evil vs Evil

kek.

Do you have any reasoning that isn't circular?

Me
Marxism-Stirnerism
I'm actually a ghost

Nabol if anyone is shitting the thread it is you, you are brainwashed by Holla Forums far too much to talk like a civilized adult

Reddit please go.

spooky

Only a spook can spot a spook

MINE ME FBI I DONT GIVE A FUCK

same