Storytime

Today, I will teach you about communism.

I kek'd

I can smell that jap/pol/ made this comic (even if it's fucking ancient)

Thank you based ghost of communism.

ayyy lmao

You realize I'm making a joke here, right? I don't even think the author meant this seriously.

Yes
Even though the comic is exaggerated, it's hard to tell when some people actually believe this.

Fucking gold.

I seriously thought this was going to be a legitimate lesson explaining communism, but then it all went downhill on page 4…

Me too ;__;

KEK

COMMUNISM BTFO

LEFTYPOL CANNOT REFUTE THIS

I wonder if everyone will ever make an anti-communist thing with the Harrison Bergeron concept where the government forcibly turns everyone into an attractive genius with superhuman strength, dexterity, and unlimited wealth. How are they going to say "fuck being equal" now?

WHAT THE HELL XD

Kek
Why do propertarians think property is this magical thing linked to human individuality
Like yeah, competing in a market, propertied, society with different individual qualities yeilds different amounts of property.
But having equal amounts of property doesn't mean people must have equal qualities, it's like pushing on a string
By this logic, everyone must have the same driving ability because the road is publicly owned, it doesn't follow logically
Fuck right wingers are so retarded

To think someone made this comic without ever reading a book on the subject