A P O L O G I S E

A P O L O G I S E

aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/china-xi-calls-creation-palestinian-state-160122061202778.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/david-foster-wallace-portrait-of-an-infinitely-limited-mind/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so sorry isreal

Xi wants one China, Trump calls on Taiwan.
Trump wants one Israel, Xi calls on Palestina.

Kek, geopolitical bants on the backs of the plebs.

shit is going down

No, I will not apologize. Until he returns control of the MOP to the proletariat, he is just another porky, destined to hang.

Implying the Chinese people ever had it.

This

Despite its revisionist decay, China has always been anti imperialist.

Comrade Xi is an anti revisionist and is rapidly returning China to its Maoist roots.

Tell me about Xi. Will he purge the kulaks?

I want to see his full asian flush.

lol no, it is founded on an inherent contradiction: Drive the Manchu barbarians back to the Altai Mountains, but er… let's keep all of the foreign land they annexed through irredentist wars too.

RoC takes it one step further, they land off virtually every single neighboring state, and the entirety of Mongolia.

Sun Yat Sen was a bullshitter who appealed to white guilt in his day, also note that his life was saved twice by two separate Brits, at great personal cost to their own safety.

Apologize for what

Let's be serious for a moment: Is China will hate Canada if Trump declares friendship between USA and Canada?

DFW was right

?

David Foster Wallace, 4/lit/ meme extraordinaire. In his 1996 novel Infinite Jest, Canada, the US, and Mexico have united into one superstate, but there are Canadian separatist terrorist groups.

Nazbol doesn't know about Neo-Sincerity master DFW smh i expected more from you kids

Convince me to read Infinite Jest

I started it but I couldn't get past the opening bits

I can't really put to words why I didn't get it, but it just felt really like tryhard I guess?

exiledonline.com/david-foster-wallace-portrait-of-an-infinitely-limited-mind/